PDA

View Full Version : Any Suggestions or Feedback on how to Improve or Balance this Character?

Hiro
2012-02-27, 03:58 PM
I made a character representing my Favorite RP character and one I've been having trouble putting to DnD Terms. Using 3.5e or PF that is.

Currently I have him as a Paragon Half-Fang Dragon Human And all that entails

With 7 Levels of Wildshaping Ranger (Variant info is in Unearthed Arcana)
5 Levels of Nature's Warrior (in Complete Warrior)
and 5 Levels of Fighter

Not counting the massive addition from the Paragon Template and Half-Fang dragon

I'm going for a devastating Natural Weapon only character.

currently his feats are:

Power Attack
Cleave
Dragon Tail (RoD)
Multiattack
Improved Multiattack
Improved Natural Weapon (Claw)
Frightful Presence
Weapon focus (Claw)
Dragon Wild shape (yes he qualifies for it at lvl 12 if the knowledge-nature is maxed.)

Equips:

Beast claws (fro Savage species) modified to be a total of a +9 Weapon with the enhancements of Human Bane, Hunting, and Greater Wounding (from MM2, Kelvezu entry) for a total of Beast Claw+5 which also provides 1d6 more claw attack damage

Necklace of Natural Weapons (again Savage Species)
Gives all natural attacks: vicious and Speed (the Fast healing from paragon EASILY counters the vicious' downside)

a Ring of Greater Dragon Zeal: giving you 1 attack at highest bonus against up to 6 targets as a full attack action. (Dragon Magic)

And a tail bands of Impact (Dragon Magic) giving the tail attack adamantine qualities and improves it to using the full str instead of half.

any suggestions? Critcisms?

Hiro
2012-02-29, 03:50 PM
Am... I doing something wrong here though? *blinks*:smallsigh: