PDA

View Full Version : Rules Clarification: "posting on behalf of a previously banned user"

Serpentine
2012-02-27, 07:54 PM
Wanna ask about the rules on, well, as the title says, posting on the behalf of a banned member. Specifically, does passing on the answer to a question from one of them fall under it? I mean, obviously passing on their answer to a question like "why were they banned?" is against the rules, but what about the situation like the one that prompted me to ask: someone wants to use an avatar made by a someone who was subsequently banned. If I know them outside of the forums, can I ask them and then just say "they say it's alright if you use it"?

Roland St. Jude
2012-02-28, 12:14 AM
Sheriff: No. Please don't do that. If we need to broaden the language of the Forum Rules to more clearly prohibit this, we will. Please do not act as a conduit between banned posters and current posters in any fashion. By the time posters get banned, they have had plenty of warning and when they are gone, they have lost the privilege of posting here and interacting with this forum as completely as we can make possible.