PDA

View Full Version : Shadows of the Truth (IC)

Milo v3
2012-02-28, 01:50 AM
In late September, 2013, an ineffable creature appeared in the center of london. Hundreds of people surrounded it, trying to catch a glipse of the being.
A cry went across the world. This cry was not that of an animal, nor the thoughts of a mind.
It was simply the existance of a being that a mind can not comprehend.

It was what humans years later will later call Arceus.

On that day the cry, warped the minds and of most the people and animals in the world. We don't know if it was the beings intention to do this but it was the effect.

The monsters that were created that day are known as pokemon. They hold huge amounts of energy within them. And can destroy things with but a whim.

Some governments remained, but only in the largest of countries. They tried to fight this monsters with bullets and newly developed powers. But the Pokemon were too powerful.

In the end the Pokemon fought back, and the result was catastrophic. The world was torn apart. Continents moved and formed new shapes, weather became nearly completely stable, deserts became drier than ever as it no longer rained, marshes flooded nearly every week as it rained nearly each day.

In the last few years civilisation has started to reform. Their are now three settlements on the known continent. You reside in one of them, a small town in the southernmost area of the landmass. Its in a small marshy area where the roots of mangroves can be seen sticking out of the soft ground.

Rain poors down upon the roof of the small wooden building. Its has been raining for the past three hours, and because of the meeting you had to trudge through it.

The town meeting was held once a month and everyone was able to say what problem they have been having, it was chaos. But this time it was different, it was silent except for a single being. The town elder, who was strangely young, only being thirty six years old.

The reason for the quiet was the lack of members present. A large group of people went out in search of a better land to live on, preaching that the land is too soft for any large buildings. The Elder allowed them to leave, and as a result the town had dwindled from seventy to only twenty.

After a month the Elder sent the best scout out to try and findout how they were doing, as you all can guess he didn't return.

During this meeting the elder talked out how food reserves were good and how they were able to find some computers from the old world. Then she called up four young men and a young woman. Her british voice echoed through the circle room.
"I am reluctant to do this, but you five have had the most survival experience after our head scout. And as he has not returned, I have decided to send you. You might not see this as fair or the best solution, but believe me this is the optimal solution. Are there any questions before I get into specifics?"

Karen Lynn
2012-02-28, 06:07 AM
A sheepish girl shakes her head, looking at her four friends, then back to her father. "Why me, daddy?" He shushes her, and she looks back at the elder.

Arcran
2012-02-28, 09:16 AM
Rick's leg is shaking under the table. This is so boring, he thinks to himself as he tries and fails to pay attention. When the leader calls for questions, he only has one.
"Do we get any balls?" he asks, giggling at the end. Balls. Funny stuff.

Jesse Drake
2012-02-28, 09:20 AM
Another townmeeting. These things often bored Jericho. He rested, with his feet on another chair- one of the advantages of a dwindling society. But today was different. The youthful elder had took notice on his skills, and he was ready to help. He stood up, kicking the extra chair, and spoke aloud. "Alright, I reckon I could help out." He held his hand tightly on his whip, ready for anything.

Milo v3
2012-02-28, 03:45 PM
The elder groans at your giggling then realises that she is working with children. She lets out a sigh before answering.
"Despite our currently low stocks you will be allowed to take two each, from the storage room. The ones we have don't seem that powerful but they work, abeit barely."

Arcran
2012-02-28, 04:02 PM
"So we get defective balls? Two of them?" Rick says, starting to giggle again. Defective balls! He's on a roll.
"So where exactly are we going?" he inquires.

Milo v3
2012-02-28, 04:26 PM
"You are heading north, they're searching for good land so you will have to pass through the forest, they probably will only be past the forest."

Arcran
2012-02-28, 04:31 PM
"You are heading north, they're searching for good land so you will have to pass through the forest, they probably will only be past the forest."

"Is there any specific Pokemon we should expect?"

Lejosh
2012-02-28, 04:56 PM
Harry looks around at what is left of the town, it didn't look like many here could take care of themselves. He stands up to say he will go to look for the new land, but doesn't say anything.
He glances at the other person who is standing and he will have to travel with and sighs knowing that he will be forced to talk to him and the others who are saying they will go, even if he doesn't wish to do so.

Milo v3
2012-02-28, 05:06 PM
The elder thought for a second then spoke with an annoyed tone.
"We've seen mutated wolves, racoons, fish, bugs, and lizards. But most monsters you find will probably be too weak to be a threat. Some people have seen ghosts and screeming skulls and seagulls. So there is a diverse amount, remember every animal was changed, you could come across anything." You will not have a good idea of the enemies until you see them. Mwah Ha Ha

Arcran
2012-02-28, 05:09 PM
"Well, I'm ready to go."

Jesse Drake
2012-02-28, 07:35 PM
"With all due respect, I am more than capable of fending for myself, and probably should have gone with that scout of yours." He felt bad that he was tasked to work with kids, but was willing to make sure they didn't get in too much trouble. "That being said, I'm willing to help in any way possible. I've already established contact with local monsters."

Prince_Of_Mirth
2012-02-28, 08:55 PM
A small, dark haired boy is hiding in a corner.
"Should we go Gish? I'm getting kinda bored of here..." He whispers to the angry looking Seedot on his right.

"Ksh-ssss" It hisses back at him.

"Ok. Let's tag along with them then."

Milo v3
2012-02-28, 09:50 PM
"You five shall head north tommorrow try and follow the old road when you can. You should first try to find the scout first, then with his help, continue to locate the group. Once you find then return. If you lack rations we will give you some. After this meeting I would like you to follow my sister to the storage room."

Milo v3
2012-02-28, 10:08 PM
The elders sister stood by the door, she was thin, lithe, and small. But that betrayed her power as she had the rare talent to manipulate the world with her mind.
She waited for the group.

Lejosh
2012-02-28, 11:17 PM
Harry walks over to the door, glancing at the elders sister for only a second. as he walks over he has a poke ball in his hand, moving it around, over and through his fingers and he waits for the others to join him

Arcran
2012-02-29, 12:31 AM
Rick strides over as well, cradling a ball in his lacrosse stick and dodging imaginary opponents.

Karen Lynn
2012-02-29, 02:11 AM
Following the lot, Tori makes a mental note to get a few days rations if possible, as well as the two balls.

Jesse Drake
2012-02-29, 02:33 AM
Jericho follows the others. "I should pick up some rations I guess. All I've got is some animal food." He pulls out b piece of dried meat and begins to slowly chew on it. He wonders though. Could there be another one of thnse adorable demon chicks around- he knew he could befriend one of them, no problem- no balls needed.

Milo v3
2012-02-29, 06:38 AM
"Follow me, sorry about making you walk in the rain." He joyful voice said.
Slowly the younger sister of the elder led you out of the shack, specks of rain still fell but a lot more bearable.

You quickly reach a long wooden bulding, a white sign lies on the door.
"STORAGE"
The quite girl slowly opens the door and let the group into the dark corridor like construct.

Her hand reaches to the left and grabs the air for a few seconds until she clicks the light switch.

The light stings your eyes for a split second, but because you were outside before it goes away as soon as it comes.

Along the walls lie hundreds of boxes and shelves.
"Your capture devices." The elders sisters eyes glow a rich azure as ten red and white orbs raise from several nearby boxes and slowly float around her palm. Suddenly they shot forth at the group but slowed before hitting you leviating perfectly in front of your faces. Two pokeballs are in front of each of you.

Her eyes continue to glow as the orbs float.

Arcran
2012-02-29, 09:12 AM
"Cool," Rick mumbles as he grabs his balls.

Jesse Drake
2012-02-29, 10:32 AM
Jericho moves his hand all around the Pokeballs. "Wow miss, that sure is a neat trick. How do you do that?"

Karen Lynn
2012-02-29, 01:02 PM
Taking the two balls, Tori smiles, feeling reassured that she'll be fine with her four friends. "Thank you," she says, "I guess all that's left is to grab our stuff and head out in the morning.". She smiles at the rest of the group.

Lejosh
2012-02-29, 05:01 PM
Harry takes the 2 poke balls floating in front of him, still fiddling with his other poke ball, puts them into his pocket. He makes a mental note to grap some rations before he leaves, and possibly also some earplugs for sleeping.

Prince_Of_Mirth
2012-02-29, 06:39 PM
Hurrying to catch up, Isaac sees the others with the pokeballs.

"Pah. I don't need anything like that to make new friends. Right Gish? I beat you fair and square with my own hands. That's why you're my friend." He says to Gish, smiling.

Gish simply continues glowering.

"Wonder when we're gonna leave..."

Isaac stands waiting for the others to finish up.

Karen Lynn
2012-02-29, 06:55 PM
"If... If you don't need them, may I take one?" Tori seems a little shy, unsure of herself.

Prince_Of_Mirth
2012-02-29, 07:16 PM
Isaac narrows his eyes.

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...I have no need for them...Sure!" He ends with an enthusiastic smile.

He proffers both pokeballs to the young girl.

"Gish doesn't like having them around anyways." He says, inclining his head towards the Seedot.

Milo v3
2012-02-29, 07:21 PM
The girls eyes fade once the last pokeball is touched. She then starts to hand out some rations to the group.
"I think that is all. You should probably rest before you leave, I'll get you just before dawn tomorrow."

Prince_Of_Mirth
2012-02-29, 07:37 PM
Isaac nods to himself. A goods night rest will be well appreciated tomorrow.
He makes his way back to his nest-like home on in one of the trees. He arranges all of his supplies and curls up with Gish to sleep...

Lejosh
2012-02-29, 07:42 PM
Harry walks back home. He doesn't talk to anyone when he gets back he just lets out his mudkip, who curls up beside the bed, and then goes to sleep so that tomorrow comes as soon as possible.

Jesse Drake
2012-02-29, 08:02 PM
"Alright then- I guess I should catch some shut eye then." Catch- maybe his lack of a partner Pokemon was why he had been stuck with the secondary group- though he tell that the others were more skilled than they seemed.

On his way back to his room (in the public resting quarters), Jericho kept an eye out for any wild monsters. He really didn't want to embark alone- even though there were four three others.

Milo v3
2012-02-29, 08:35 PM
Isaac
You soon reach your makeshift home, the piter patter of the rain sounding more like a plesant hum under the leaves of the tree. You and Gish soon fall to sleep without any hassel.

Harry
You and Tsunami soon fall to sleep, and dreams seep into your mind.

Jericho
The distance to the public resting quarters wasn't far. As you walked you do see a few tiny little creatures, they were tiny red fish with blue eyes but instead of fins they had legs with clawed feet.

They were commonly seen on days with rain.

Karen Lynn
2012-02-29, 08:45 PM
Looking out as she walks home, she wonders aloud, "I wonder what's out there... If we'll be okay." With that, she heads home, eats a silent dinner, and heads to bed, waking shortly before dawn.

Jesse Drake
2012-02-29, 09:13 PM
"Uh, hey there little guys. What are you guys up to?" Jericho reaches for the animal feed. Dried jerky, nuts and seeds- perhaps a berry. He grabs four, and munches the smallest, letting them know it was safe. Then he sits the rest down, and whistles. "Anyone wanna bite?"

I shoukd know this one... but I don't.

Milo v3
2012-02-29, 09:43 PM
Three of the fish go up to and start to eat the food the rest are eying, you judging whether you are a threat or not.

I stated these guys up myself. They are homebrew, and basically they are me making a more realistic environment. I called these guys Ghoti. :smallbiggrin:

Jesse Drake
2012-02-29, 10:00 PM
Jericho smiles, and tosses a few berries to the others. He reaches for his belt, and grabs for his whip... but thinks. "Maybe I should try the capture device" He grabs for his balls, and singles one off. "Hey, wanna hang with me?"

Good- I thought I was slipping.:smallsigh:

Milo v3
2012-02-29, 10:16 PM
The one you singled out cocked its head towards the orb. It is staring at it, wondering what it is.

Jesse Drake
2012-02-29, 10:22 PM
"Alright..." Jericho compresses the button... and goes for it.

Milo v3
2012-02-29, 11:25 PM
DM
I grab the crystal prison which held several stones of destiny. I press a button and the door opens two stones of destiny float into my palms. I roll them open the wooden table in front of me. [roll0]

Jericho
Once the orb touches the creature it is enveloped in crimson energy and is swiftly absorbed into the capture device. It does not stir, nor shake. The button on it blinks red for a second.

Do Do Do Do Do Do Do Do Do Do Do Do Do...

Just so you guys know from now on you can do the capture rolls.

And I'll put the stats for the Ghoti on the OOC Thread soon.

Jesse Drake
2012-03-01, 12:08 AM
Jericho jumped into the air, and yipped aloud. Luckily no one was around, as far as he knew. Quickly, Jericho regained composure, and he stared at the device for a sec. Then, Jericho let Finn out of the Pokeball. "Alright lil' buddy- wanna say goodbye to your friends."

Milo v3
2012-03-01, 12:16 AM
Finn makes a sound as if he was breathing in deeply. The others seem to respond to it. He then begins to follow you back to your quarters.

5:32 AM Harry's Quarters
A person knocks on the door, when you open it you see the Elders psionic sister.
"Time to go."

Her voice is as cheery as yesterday.

Karen Lynn
2012-03-01, 01:24 AM
Rubbing the sleep from her eyes, Tori stretches and collects her things. She then eats a light breakfast and heads out to meet up with the guys.

Milo v3
2012-03-01, 01:33 AM
On your way you see the psychic girl at the door of Harry's house.

Karen Lynn
2012-03-01, 01:50 AM
Tori swings over and stops at Harry's to join up with him. She mumbles a greeting to the elders sister.

Lejosh
2012-03-01, 02:21 AM
Harry quickly gets up, grabbing a couple of berries from the tabletop, throwing 2 at Tsunami, as he lets him eat them he changes into a new set of clothing while eating his berries. After finishing he returns Tsunami it his ball and walks out without a word, only nodding at the elders sister as he waits for her to lead them to where they must go.

Milo v3
2012-03-01, 02:29 AM
"You are a very talkative person." She says to Harry as the three head towards the home of Jericho, the psychic knocking on his door three times.

Lejosh
2012-03-01, 02:46 AM
Harry turns to her and simple says "I don't talk unless i have something important to say, have something to ask or i am answering a question that is directed at me. It was how i came to terms with the worlld today." He then leans against the wall of Jericho's house as he waits for him to come.

Jesse Drake
2012-03-01, 12:11 PM
Jericho answers the door in his boxers and trenchcoat, just having woke up. "Oh, sorry y'all. I was up late." Finn pokes his head out from behind the door. "Heh, didn't wanna let you guys have all the fun." He turns to his stuff. All packed, except for a wrinkled pair of jeans, and a wrinkled tee. Almost instantly, he was dressed, not even budging his coat. Then, he put on his shades. "Alright, let's go!"

Karen Lynn
2012-03-01, 03:59 PM
"Let's get going. The sooner we go, the sooner we get back." Tori had been staying close behind.

Milo v3
2012-03-01, 06:03 PM
The elder's sister starts to head towards Isaac's tree. She goes to knock but then decides against it.
"Isaac?" She asked, trying to project her voice.

Prince_Of_Mirth
2012-03-01, 06:42 PM
Isaac wakes from his sleep and hears his name being called.

"Augh! It's tomorrow already! Gish, lets get our things! Hurry hurry hurry!" Isaac exclaims as he rushes around hte makeshift room.

Gish glowers at him. The Seedot had been kicking at him in an attempt to wake him up for the last ten minutes.

"Alright, that's everything!"

Isaac makes his way outside with Gish, with a simple satchel slung over his shoulder.

"Let's go!"

Milo v3
2012-03-01, 06:59 PM
"Hello." And with that she begins to walk north, stopping at the wooden barricade which was the only thing seperating this town and the wild.

"Before you leave. Our resident scientist made something using old tech and he wanted to test it. The fool calls it a pokedex, its never going to work."

She hands each of you a device looks like a iphone. Their is a camera on its back and has only two apps. Scan and Search. It also tells the time and maybe other things when it updates (Basically once I figure out new things for it to be able to do).

As she handed out the last Pokedex two men started to turn a large wheel and the door in the barricade started to open.

Prince_Of_Mirth
2012-03-01, 07:13 PM
"Neat!"

Isaac points it at Gish and clicks Scan

Karen Lynn
2012-03-01, 07:16 PM
Tori's heart skips a beat as the gate creaks open. She hasn't left the safety of the walls since her family arrived all those years ago. "Thank you. I'm sure it will be of some use." She then taps the scan button and runs it over her Pikachu plush, made by her mother so many years ago.

Lejosh
2012-03-01, 07:26 PM
Harry takes the dex and puts it into his pocket. He then takes out the Poke ball with his Tsunami inside and begins rolling it around his hand as he nods at the elders sister and begins to walk out of the barricade.

Milo v3
2012-03-01, 07:30 PM
The camera flashes as you aim at the seedot then suddenly the devices screen is filled with information.

Seedot
A plant creature which mutated from an acorn. They are faster moving when in sunny weather and while they may appear asleep they are always awake.

Seedot attaches itself to a tree branch using the top of its head. It sucks moisture from the tree while hanging off the branch. The more water it drinks, the glossier this Pokémon's body becomes.

Seedot looks exactly like an acorn when it is dangling from a tree branch. It startles other Pokémon by suddenly moving. This Pokémon polishes its body once a day using leaves.

As this information appears on Isaac's screen a tiny little image of a seedot appears on everyone elses Pokedex.

As this is occuring Tori's screen flashes red and worlds play across your screen.
"Error 726. APPEARANCE NOT EQUAL GENETICS."

Harry as you step outside the silent wilderness seems to surround you. It is a marsh filled with twisting trees and stagnating puddles of water. Tiny Ghoti wandered around eating tiny flying bugs (about the size of a fly). The clouds still covered the sky but it didn't rain.

Prince_Of_Mirth
2012-03-01, 07:42 PM
"Gish! You used to be an acorn!"

Gish does not seem amused.

Isaac grins and begins to follow Harry through the barricade. He keeps the pokedex out and constantly scans everything. Trees, rocks, a piece of grass...Delighting in every alarm beep and flash of red text.

Jesse Drake
2012-03-01, 07:55 PM
Jericho leaves the barricade, and smiles as he sees thf other Ghoti. "Come on out Finn. Have a bite!"

Karen Lynn
2012-03-01, 08:04 PM
Trying to stick close to the center of the group, Tori walks out with the guys. She checks the Seedot entry on her 'Dex, then closes it, putting it away. She smiles, watching Isaac have fun.

Milo v3
2012-03-01, 08:18 PM
"ERROR 643. NO GENETICS DETECTED." Appears several times on Isaac's Pokedex. But when the Ghoti are scanned this appears on his screen.
GHOTI
Small aquatic animals which mutated from fish.
A small red fish with blue eyes. They have clawed legs instead of fins. Despite being able to move around on land and swim underwater, they can quickly dry out in warm climates and will start to die if they aren't moist enough. They are preyed upon by most monsters and are curious of Capture Devices including Pokeballs.

And with that the image of a Ghoti appeared on everyone elses screens, overriding the image of the Seedot.

As this is occurring Finn starts to leap at the tiny insects your Pokedex calls "Dimites".

Prince_Of_Mirth
2012-03-01, 08:31 PM
"Hey Gish, do you wanna play with the Ghoti?" Isaac asks his Seedot companion with a grin.

Gish's eyes narrow and he waddles nearer to the closest Ghoti.

Milo v3
2012-03-01, 08:44 PM
The Ghoti glare at Gish and start to back away.

Prince_Of_Mirth
2012-03-01, 08:47 PM
sorry for the triple post....stupid computer.

"I don't think they like us Gish..." Isaac says sadly.

Gish's eyes fall and he walks back to Isaac.

Karen Lynn
2012-03-01, 09:38 PM
Tori looks about, keeping her eyes peeled for a pokemon none of the others have caught or scanned yet. She keeps her eyes closer to the ground, only occasionally looking above eye level.

Lejosh
2012-03-01, 11:27 PM
Harry scans the landscape, hoping it find either a pokemon that might interest him or the path to where they were supposed to be going.

I ask about a path cause I've got no idea where we are meant to be going

Milo v3
2012-03-02, 12:26 AM
Leaving the elder's sister in Little Root. The group follows a small dry dirt path, through the marsh. You come across serveral creatures, but all of which were either Ghoti, or Dimites, which seem to shy away from the group.

10:43
After five hours traversing the wild was slow because of the wet muddly earth and the canopy now blocks all night from the sun, but you can still see. Despite being surrounded by water, you don't get wet aside from the stray puddle or tripping because of a root sticking out of the soil. You are now in a dry clearing, twisting mangroves lie around it in a circle except for a small gap to the right, when you gaze through the gap you see the path continues.

A caw is heard from the branches of one of the trees. When you look to see what caused it you are met with twin red eyes attached to a body which was as black as night and hard to see because of the lack of light.

Lejosh
2012-03-02, 12:44 AM
Harry pulls out his dex, aiming it at the red eyes and push's the scan button

Karen Lynn
2012-03-02, 12:50 AM
Readying her staff, and feeling the balls fastened to her belt to make sure they're ready, Tori looks to Harry. "Any ideas what that may be?" She tries to come off strong, but fear crosses into her voice.

Milo v3
2012-03-02, 01:13 AM
The Pokedex's screen comes up with information on the creature.
MURKROW
Murkrow is a Dark minded avian (or Flying) creature which mutated from a Raven.
Murkrow was feared and loathed as the alleged bearer of ill fortune. This Pokémon shows strong interest in anything that sparkles or glitters. It will even try to steal rings from women.

Everyone elses Pokedexes then beep (or vibrate if you went into the options).

As if responding to the sound of the Pokedexes making the noises several red eyes suddenly open. Each one on a different tree. Each one glaring at the group with hungry eyes.

Lejosh
2012-03-02, 01:53 AM
"Watch out, they will probably attack" Harry says to the group, he then lets Tsunami out of his ball and takes out his knives.

Jesse Drake
2012-03-02, 05:38 AM
Jericho reaches for his whip, and prepares to defend the group, if need be. Finn begins to run up on the birds, but Jericho stops him with his foot.

Prince_Of_Mirth
2012-03-02, 07:24 PM
Isaac crouches down into his fighting stance.

"Get ready Gish."

Milo v3
2012-03-02, 09:29 PM
The Murkrow caw and glare with their greedy red eyes. Then as you ready yourselves they all start to swarm around.

{table=head]|A|B|C|D|E|F|G|H|
1||t|t|t|t|t|t|t|
2|t|m1||m2||m3||t|t
3|t||m4|||I|G||
4|t||F|J||T||t|t
5|t|t||m5|Su|H|t|t|
6|t|t|t|||||t|t[/table]

Key
t=Tree
m1-5=Murkrow
J=Jericho
H=Harry
I=Isaac
T=Tori
Su=Tsunami
F=Finn
G=Gish

Battle Order
Jericho
Harry
Isaac
Tori
Ghoti
Tsunami
Murkrow
Gish

Lejosh
2012-03-03, 01:32 AM
"Use Water Gun Tsunami!" Hall yells as he throws a knife at the same Murkrow (Both aimed at M5)

Karen Lynn
2012-03-03, 01:39 AM
Swiping her staff at the closest Murkrow, Tori looks around bleakly. She keeps a poke ball close at hand, ready to use.

Prince_Of_Mirth
2012-03-03, 10:58 AM
"Woohoo! Let's get 'em Gish!"

"KSSSSSAAH!" Gish hisses out a battlecry

Both Gish and Isaac throw themselves at the nearest Murkrow and become a flurry of arms, legs, wings, and acorn caps.

Isaac will use an unarmed attack and gish will use Beat Up. Rolls in OC.

Jesse Drake
2012-03-03, 03:42 PM
Finn goes in towards the closest Murkrow, and unleashes a water gun, while Jericho uses is whip.

Milo v3
2012-03-03, 06:19 PM
Jericho's whip flicks forward and strikes the ravens wing, sending the Murkrow down, but before it hits the ground it starts to flap frantically and remains aloft.
A knife darts through the air after leaving Harry's hand. But before it hits into the crow it begins a steep dive down, causing your weapon to fly over its head. You can see that is is now stabbed into the trunk of a tree.
Isaac thrown fist slams into the Murkrow blow after blow. It hits the ground with an audible *thud* and its sanguine eyes close.
Tori takes a step forward and using great timing you swing your staff adding with it the force of your movement, it strikes into the murkrows face but it does stop flying and remains in the air. Cawing at you with hate.

A burst of water then sprayed out of the throat of Finn, hitting into the murkrow with a huge amount of force. The bird can't take it and is pushed back, it slams into the tree behind it and falls to the ground, eye closed but still breathing.
At almost the exact same time as Finn's blast of water Tsunami uses a similiar technique. And it achieves similar results, the Murkrow isn't launched backward though, instead the mudkip keeps the attack going as the bird weakens causing it instead drop from the sky from not only the force of the assault but exhaustion.

Two of the murkrow fly toward the one Jericho and Finn fell which end up flanking the two. They the dive at the two of you coated in a black energy while doing so. One slams into the Ghoti, you dodge the other.

1||t|t|t|t|t|t|t|
2|t|||||*3||t|t
3|t||*4|m2||I|G||
4|t|m1|F|J|T|||t|t
5|t|t||*5|Su|H|t|t|
6|t|t|t|||||t|t[/table]

Key
t=Tree
m1-2=Murkrow
J=Jericho
H=Harry
I=Isaac
T=Tori
Su=Tsunami
F=Finn
G=Gish
*3-5=Murkrow on the ground

Battle OrderJ
ericho
Harry
Isaac
Tori
Ghoti
Tsunami
Murkrow
Gish

Prince_Of_Mirth
2012-03-04, 12:17 AM
"Let's get the other one Gish! Follow me and tighten you guard!"

"Krrskrrs!" Gish chirps in affirmation.

The already compact Gish curls up into himself, his acorn-shell seeming to shine.

Isaac will move to D2 and attack M2. Gish will move to E3 and use Harden, putting his Defense at 6. Rolls for Isaac in IC.

Karen Lynn
2012-03-04, 01:32 AM
Instinctively grabbing at a capture device, Tori whips it at the Murkrow. It may not be the cutest creature around, but at least she can befriend it and have help in being protected from the wild creatures about.

Jesse Drake
2012-03-04, 09:34 PM
Jericho and Finn both go for m1- Finn uses watergun again, Jericho moving closer to strike with his whip.

Lejosh
2012-03-04, 11:12 PM
Harry quickly pulls out another knife and throws it as Tsunami launchs another water gun at m2

Milo v3
2012-03-05, 12:35 AM
Damn I accidently edited the post so now its lost..... :smallfrown:
Sorry. I wish their was a history button so I could undo it.

But effectively M2 was stabbed and beaten and caught, M1 was severely damaged by water and a whip, and Lejosh had to retarget Tsunami's attack.

Sorry everyone.

Lejosh
2012-03-05, 01:12 AM
Tsunami, seeing that its first target is out, re-aims at the remaining Murkrow and opens fire

Do i have to roll again for Tsunami's attack or will you just use the original stuff, i pick original if its my choice.

Milo v3
2012-03-05, 01:26 AM
Tsunami darts over by Finn and uses water gun on the last remaining Murkrow. It falls to the ground unconsious the water and whiping finally felling it.

Silence fills the clearing and the light starts to fall upon the clearing and the shadows which once clung to the marsh crawled away.

Karen Lynn
2012-03-05, 02:09 AM
"Well... That was terrifying..." Tori plops down on the nearest dry patch. Holding the pokeball with her new companion, she pulls out her F.A.K. "Come on out, Scathach. Let's see if I can't patch you up any." Tori gets to work, trying to soothe the Murkrow as best she can.

Milo v3
2012-03-05, 02:13 AM
*Craw?*
Scathach looks around shocked about how it suddenly went from being pumelled and pierced to being soothed.
As you started to try and help it the Murkrow resists at first but all resistance stops when you removed the dagger from his arm and soon you had a bandage around his wing. And because of the location of the blow it fortunately didn't impede its movement.

Karen Lynn
2012-03-05, 02:24 AM
"Do you feel better, Scathach? I'm sorry we were so aggressive. We were quite frightened." Tori strokes her feathers and tries to soothe the 'Krow, assuring her she is under no threat. "Would you like to return to your ball? It'll allow you to rest until I can get some better supplies to heal you." Tori holds the pokeball out, and will recall the 'Krow when it shows no resistance to the idea.

Milo v3
2012-03-05, 02:33 AM
Scathach looks as if it was about to fly away then it notices the other Murkrow's unconsious bodies.
It turns to you and taps it head into the capture device and it is absorbed.

Jesse Drake
2012-03-05, 09:13 AM
"You guys alright? That was pretty rough." Jericho scoops up Finn and places him on his shoulder. "You're not looking so good lil' buddy. I'm gonna put you away till I can fix ya up." He returns Finn to the Pokeball, and waits for the others to gather themselves.

Karen Lynn
2012-03-05, 04:39 PM
"I'm okay, and my..." Tori checks her 'Dex, seeing it's called a Murkrow, and continues. "My new Murkrow, Scathach, is ok. I'll need to get some more healing supplies to fix her up any better, however." With that, she stands, dusts herself off, and readies herself for the next leg if the journey.

Lejosh
2012-03-05, 05:38 PM
Harry hands oe of his potions to Tori and says, "May i suggest that we get moving before these guys wake up or someof their friends arrive"

Milo v3
2012-03-05, 09:20 PM
As you continue to traverse the swamp, night starts to fall upon the marsh.
Hundreds of brightstars shine through the abyssal sky.

The sound of mutated frogs and insects buzzed and croaked through the air.

Every now and then you had to go through thin gaps between trees. Tiny scratches now appearing on your clothes.

Prince_Of_Mirth
2012-03-05, 09:43 PM
Isaac blithely moves through the trees, unconcerned with damaging his already heavily patched clothes.

"That was fun guys! Gish and I spar lots, but I normally don't get to fight with other pokemon! And Gish is boring. He never wants to go all out... Think we're gonna meet anymore pokemon like that? I'd like to to fight with them too... and make friends if they are strong."

Isaac nods decidedly.

Gish chirps derisively and chirps twice.

The amusement of the error-ing pokedex has worn off, now Isaac is only pointing it at things he think will legitimately register.

Karen Lynn
2012-03-05, 10:02 PM
Using the potion on Scathach's ball, Tori sticks close to the center, keeping her eyes out to the sides.

Milo v3
2012-03-05, 11:59 PM
The Potion connects the the pokeball via a small slot, the two connect perfectly. But you can't see the effect the potion is having on Scathach's form until he is released again.

As the group travelled a few monsters DNA were scanned by Isaac's diligent use of the Pokedex.
You now have information several more pokemon

Scarxi - A black serpent which had an underside of solid blood.
Pyrrion - A hollow creature which seems to be made of ash and is in the shape of a lizard.
Nepenthe - A pitcher plant like creature which wings (Veleek appearance)
Wyrmfly - A Dragonfly-like creature covered in scales rather than an exoskeleton
Cephish - A creature with the limbs of a crab, but the body/head of an octopus.

Jesse Drake
2012-03-06, 01:13 AM
"a I know most of these species- I strongly advise you stay away from the Cephish."

Karen Lynn
2012-03-07, 07:19 AM
Keeping her eyes open now for a clearing, Tori mentions sleep and a safe area to rest for the night. It can't be safe to travel through in the dark, and I'm getting tired."

Prince_Of_Mirth
2012-03-07, 03:08 PM
Isaac yawns.

"We should set up camp and sleep then."

Isaac looks for a soft spot on the ground to curl up in.

"We should also probably take turns watching for wild pokemon. Anyone wanna volunteer to go first?"

Jesse Drake
2012-03-07, 05:11 PM
"I can go first- no prolem." He stands up and nods, accepting the duty he intends not to take lightly.

Lejosh
2012-03-07, 05:39 PM
Harry started getting his tent set up saying "I'll take second watch." He then lets Tsunami out of his ball so he can stretch his legs.

Milo v3
2012-03-07, 05:57 PM
Jericho
The night is generally silent during your watch. With nothing of note, but then Finn starts to make a noise which sounds like it sensed a threat.
You can see what he senses.
It is similar in shape to that of a normal Dragonfly, but is covered in scales and has a the head of a dragon. Its tail is pointed like a spear.
It lay infront of the Ghoti, hissing at your companion.

Prince_Of_Mirth
2012-03-07, 06:32 PM
"Me 'n Gish'll take third watch!" Isaac says.

"Maybe we'll get lucky and make a new friend..." He murmurs to Gish as he falls asleep.

Karen Lynn
2012-03-07, 07:34 PM
Tori assumes fourth watch and quickly lays down, sleep coming easy.

Jesse Drake
2012-03-07, 11:48 PM
Jericho returns Finn, and stares down the Wyrmfly. "Hey buddy, how are you?" He checks to see if a diet was included.

Milo v3
2012-03-11, 02:50 AM
Jericho
Your pokedex says that it eats a combination of the juice of berries and tiny insects.

Jesse Drake
2012-03-11, 07:43 AM
"Well, I've got no tiny insects, but I do have some berries. Come on now." He pulls a few out, and starts smashing them between his fingers. "Alright- let's see if this works." Slowly, he approaches the monster, whip readied, just in case. Though he hoped he wouldn't need to use it for combat.

Milo v3
2012-03-11, 07:50 AM
The creature flies over to the juices which are now dripping down your fingers and begins to drink. It is light but still does weigh down your arm.

Jesse Drake
2012-03-11, 08:02 AM
Jericho smiles. "You're not so bad. Well, as it turns out, I could use your help. Ya see, I'm gonna be traveling all through the wilderness around here, and I sure could use your help. What do ya say? Wanna stick around?" He reaches for a Pokeball, but realizes he's limited. So, instead, he grabs another berry, and smashes it. "If that's a yes, there are more like this wherever I go. But I'm gonna trust ya on this one, okay. That means if you leave, that's that, I ain't gonna stop you or anything like that."

Restrain Roll, so I don't have to double post OOC- I didn't think it would help to toss the thing in the air then try to whip it to tame it if I'm already working on it, but if you think otherwise, I'll edit it. If I do roll well enough to capture it, I'll make it my companion.[roll0]

Milo v3
2012-03-11, 08:05 AM
The creature doesn't seem to take much notice of your words, but immediately moves over to the other squashed berry. After eating the Wyrmfly remains upon your arm.

Jesse Drake
2012-03-11, 12:03 PM
"Well then, what should I call you?" He looks at the Wyrmfly, and comes up with a name. "Why not Drayfly? Sounds fine to me."

Milo v3
2012-03-11, 05:37 PM
Night watch continues without any other disturbances.

It is now morning, the soil was drier and it hadn't rained all night despite several clouds in the sky. The trees seemed to become sparce.

The sound of birds singing could be heard in the distance.

Karen Lynn
2012-03-11, 07:43 PM
Having taken the final watch and watching the sun rise peacefully while eating breakfast, Tori sets to waking up everybody else, and finally begins breaking camp.

Lejosh
2012-03-14, 05:50 AM
Harry gets up first out of the sleeping group. He then immediatly feeds Tsunami as he walks out of his tent and streachs before he starts taking it down, getting ready for the days walk to wherever they were going.

Karen Lynn
2012-03-18, 10:10 PM
"So, people not wanting to wake up, huh?" Tori starts cooking up some of the rations into a tasty soup, hoping the fire and smell will get the others to wake up. "Sometime today, guys!" She clangs a couple of cooking pans together for added effect.

Jesse Drake
2012-03-19, 09:12 AM
Jericho wakes up groggily. "Whoah- let's cut back on the clanging of the pots and pans." He stands up, and a giant dragonfly lands on his shoulder. "Oh- yeah. Give me a second." He reaches for a few berries and feeds them to Drayfly. "Alright- we're ready."

Prince_Of_Mirth
2012-03-19, 06:59 PM
Rubbing sleep from his eyes, Isaac growls at the clanging pots and pans.
Gish continues sleeping oblivious tot he noise. Isaac kicks him awake.
"'s awwright...we're up now" Isaac mumbles with half open eyes.

"'s go already!" He continues with his half formed sentences as he wanders off in the direction of the path they were taking, dragging Gish behind him.

Karen Lynn
2012-03-19, 07:45 PM
Packing up the now prepared food, Tori trails after the rest. "Silly boys. Never enough time for breakfast, yet they're always hungry." She smiles, keeping the food in a separate pouch.

Milo v3
2012-03-21, 02:10 AM
As you continue through the wilderness, after a few hours it seems you have left the swamp completely with mangroves being replaced by tall pines. The sound of crashing water could be heard in the distance and the smell of salt through the group.

As you continue start to see signs of life, a foot print here and there, several snapped twigs, all along the path.

After another ten minutes you see the latest sign of humanity. A pool of sanguine liquid, and to its left a crude trail of broken branches and further puddles of blood.

Karen Lynn
2012-03-21, 02:18 AM
Turning a shade of green to make a Wurmfly jealous, Tori speaks."I really hope we didn't find a trace of the expedition group."

Jesse Drake
2012-03-21, 10:35 PM
"This kind of stuff is just terrible." Jericho muttered, looking at the gathered blood. "Whatever caused this, I hope it's already passed." He doesn't look at the liquid too much, for fear of becoming nauseous. Jericho just stares ahead, hoping to remain safe.

Lejosh
2012-03-23, 04:35 PM
"I don't know where this came from, but its the best lead we have so we probably should follow it" Harry says as he begins to follow the trail.

Milo v3
2012-03-23, 04:56 PM
Waking through the trail, several broken branches scrapped across your arm and back. Luckily it only hurt for a second, but it did brake the skin here and their.
As you followed the path of destruction you noticed the blood trail was getting progressively smaller and smaller. And the sounds of the sea grew louder and louder.

Jericho noticed because of the changing angle of the trees that you were walking down a slope, the others didn't seem to notice because of how flat the land was.

As you walked the trail eventually stepped out from the trees. And instead became footprints in the sand.

Before you is a beach, blue seagulls flew across the air, and red crabs hunted for fish. Your gaze follows the footprints, it heads into the rock pools. And there just before reaching the rock pools is a fallen man, wearing a blood stained camouflage jacket and pants.

Four creatures which looked like a mix between foxes and cats lay around him. Two were white and brown in colour, one was a aqua blue, while the last was an emerald green. They looked as though they were eating him.

Karen Lynn
2012-03-23, 05:21 PM
Tori moves forward and slides behind Jericho. She pulls out her Dex, long since silenced after the Murkrow incident, and scans the four creatures. She tries to mentally block out the image of the man being eaten.

Milo v3
2012-03-24, 05:53 AM
EEVEE
Known as the Evolution Pokémon, Eevee is a fennec-like Pokémon with an unstable genetic code, which allows it to evolve into seven different Pokémon depending on the situation. Three of these evolutions are the result of Eevee being exposed to either a Fire Stone, Thunderstone or Water Stone. Two more of the evolutions involve maximum affection with the Trainer and accordance to the time of day. The final two evolutions are the result of training in specific areas.

There has been reports of eevee which can are born half evolved into a form already. The reason for this is currently known.

There is also reports of other species of Eevee (like Jolteon and Espeon) which have yet to be discovered by scientists.

Karen Lynn
2012-03-24, 07:20 AM
"Do you guys mind if I catch the cute fox things? I, I really like them."

Jesse Drake
2012-03-24, 07:31 AM
"Uh, sure." Jericho already had two- Finn and Drayfly. "So, how many of these monsters do you think we need? I might befriend one too." He did have an extra storage capsule.

Milo v3
2012-03-24, 08:16 AM
Wingull
Wingull is a common species found in the Hoenn region, which appears to have mutated from segulls. A common annoyance to those surfing from place to place, it shows up on every water route. It has the habit of carrying prey and valuables in its beak, and has been known to hide them in all sorts of locations. Wingull rides the winds and flies as if it were skating across the sky.

Krabby
is a crab with large pincers. Krabby is an omnivore and a scavenger; it rarely hunts for itself. It can also act as a filter feeder by harmonizing bacteria in the sand, but this is rare. It is territorial, and in beaches where there is little food, fights between Krabby are common. Krabby also uses camouflage; it can form mucus sacs about itself if threatened, making it seem larger or making it harder to spot against sea sand. It is usually very small, but it makes up by its aggressiveness.

Karen Lynn
2012-03-24, 08:53 AM
"I'm not sure how many we need, but more can't hurt, right?" Tori steps forward half the distance, pulling out a sealed container of stewed berries and opening it. She crouches down and clicks her tongue to get the foxes' attention.

Milo v3
2012-03-24, 05:05 PM
The Eevee immediately stop moving, except for their ears which poked upwards. They seem completely frozen. Then in the blink of an eye they turned towards the group. They stared at you.

Karen Lynn
2012-03-24, 07:40 PM
Tori takes a small sip and holds it out, hoping the scent will attract at least one of them.

Milo v3
2012-03-24, 08:27 PM
Two of the Eevee slowly start to walk towards you. They are both white. They stop a foot away from you and start to sniff at the air. They others are wary and stay where they are.

Karen Lynn
2012-03-24, 08:31 PM
Tori places the bowl in the sand about half an arm's reach, keeping two fingers on the rim to steady it. She clicks her tongue softly again, softly saying "Here, Eevee. Here, Eevee.""

Jesse Drake
2012-03-24, 08:32 PM
"Alright- Drayfly- go see if the green one wants to join us."

Milo v3
2012-03-24, 10:42 PM
The two Eevee go over to the bowl and start to lick from it. But they keep their eyes on you the whole time.

Drayfly flew off towards the green eevee but as soon as it got within 10 feet, the two eevee begun to growl.

Karen Lynn
2012-03-25, 12:22 AM
"Hello there, little Eevees. Aren't you two just the cutest?"

Jesse Drake
2012-03-25, 04:36 PM
Drayfly flutters towards the Eevees- they must have been growling at the the humans behind them. It's not innately ready for combat, but it isn't letting it's guard down for one second.

Karen Lynn
2012-03-25, 05:21 PM
"Would you like to join me? I can make any food you like every day." She slowly reaches back to the food pouch, being easy on the movements. So long as they don't run, she will continue to pull out one of the stewed meat packs and open it, hoping it will entice at least one of them to join her. After waiting for them to get comfortable, she will pull out two balls and try to coax them to join her.

Lejosh
2012-03-25, 07:17 PM
Harry looks intently at the white eevee's, trying to figure out if they are electric typed. He knew he needed one to help Tsunami, or a grass type.

Milo v3
2012-03-25, 10:17 PM
Upon hearing the sound of the green and blue Eevees growling the white and browns stop drinking and begin to move backward.

The oddly coloured Eevee start to Yip at Drayfly.

Your Pokedex's say that the White and Brown Eevee have no elemental traits and is a mammal. The green is a Plant/Mammal Symbiote and the Aqua is an amphibian.

Prince_Of_Mirth
2012-03-26, 01:01 AM
"Well you look like a nice guy!" Isaac calls out to the blue eevee.

"Gish, that blue guy there is going to be our new friend. Whaddaya think about him?"

"KSSSSSSS" Gish hisses in anticipation of the upcoming battle.

Karen Lynn
2012-03-27, 11:49 PM
Letting the Eevees eat some of the soup and stewed berries, Tori reaches back and grabs two of her pokeballs and reveals them. "Would either or both of you like to come and adventure with me? I can always make the food you like if you do."

Milo v3
2012-03-28, 03:45 AM
One of the Eevee looks up towards the ball quizzically then begins to growl, realizing what it is. The other eevee immediately backs up. The two other Eevee yips at Drayfly and Gish.

1|t|||r|E2|||w|
2|t|G|T|E1||||w|
3|||I|||||w|
4|t|H|||||E*1|w|
5|t||r|J|||E*2|w|
6|t|||||D|r|w|[/table]

Key
t=Tree
r=Rock
w=Water
E1-2=Normal Eevee
E*1-2=Aberrant Eevee
J=Jericho
H=Harry
I=Isaac
T=Tori
D=Drayfly
S=Scathach
G=Gish

Battle Order
Jericho
Harry
Isaac
Tori
Drayfly
Gish

Karen Lynn
2012-03-28, 05:39 AM
"Uhh... Oops..." Tori flicks out Scathach's ball, shouting for her to Peck Eevee(E1).

Jesse Drake
2012-03-28, 02:15 PM
Jericho runs up to Drayfly's side, and reaches for his whip. He doesn't go to strike right away, figuring he'll wait a round to see if Drayfly can handle herself. Drayfly goes in with a Sonicboom, targeting both Eevees with her devastating sound waves.

Prince_Of_Mirth
2012-04-01, 09:37 PM
Gish and Isaac dive at the green eevee, kicking and biting and headbutting.

Lejosh
2012-04-02, 01:54 AM
Harry lets tsunami out of his ball, yelling at him, "WATER GUN" as he pulls out a throwing knife aiming at E*1

Milo v3
2012-04-02, 04:18 AM
A knife stabbed into the hind leg of the Green Eevee as Tsunami surged out of Harry's capture device, it looked around trying to understand the situation.
Amber blood dripped freely from eevee's leg, but it stood strong.

The wild warrior quickly runs to the wounded creature and begins unleashing uncontrolled fury. Your head smashes into that of the eevee, it is knocked back but you continue your strikes. Your foe quickly fights back, ramming you with its hard plant-like body. You are knocked back slightly, forcing you to end your assault. You see the Green Eevee now has thin cuts upon its body in addition to the blade in its leg.

Tori released the dark avian Scathach from his capture device, it hovered over a large stone as it gazed upon the battlefield.

Drayfly flaps it wings with might and speed. A thunderous noise bursts from the small hybrid of insect and dragon. The two aberrant eevee recoil in pain the sound obviously doing severe damage to the creatures keen ears. The Green Eevee appears to be in serious pain and can barely stand.

The twin brown Eevee in front of Tori and her companion leap forward. They slam into you with a strong amount of force, but you remain stable. Your companion on the other hand starts to spiral, but it swoops upward before it hits the rock. As the Murkrow swoops skyard it stabs its beak into the Eevee which previously attacked you. The creature appears to be hurt by the unexpected attack.

As if synchronised the Blue Eevee immediately launches forward towards the ranger, but the creature seems to try and stop itself before it reaches you. It digs its paws into the sand and slows itself to a stop. But in doing so it sprays sand all over Jericho.

Tsunami sprays forth a gout of water at the already weak Green Eevee. The animal tries to resist but the force pushes it to the ground. Its eyes close.

Gish looks upon the battlefield, unsure on whether it should attack the unconsious Green Eevee or not.

{table=head]|A|B|C|D|E|F|G|H
1|t|||rS|E2|||w
2|t||T|E1||||w
3||||||G|I|w
4|t|H|T||||E*1|w
5|t||r|J||E*2||w
6|t||||||Dr|w[/table]

Key
t=Tree
r=Rock
w=Water
E1-2=Normal Eevee
E*1-2=Aberrant Eevee
J=Jericho
H=Harry
I=Isaac
T=Tori
D=Drayfly
S=Scathach
T=Tsunami
G=Gish

Battle Order
Jericho
Harry
Isaac
Tori
Drayfly
Eevee
Scathach
Tsunami
Gish

Rundown of Combat

Harry succeeds in damaging E*1
Tsunami entered battle
Isaac succeeds in damaging E*2
Scathach entered the battle
Drayfly succeeded in severely wounding E*1 and E*2
Tori takes 7 Points of Damage
Scathach takes 10 Points of damage
Isaac takes 7 points of damage
Jericho must roll +1 during Accuracy Checks for the remainder of the encounter
Scathach succeeds in damaging E1
Tsunami succeeds in Knocking out E*1
Prince Of Mirth is allowed to decide on Gish's actions.

Karen Lynn
2012-04-02, 07:30 AM
"Ouch! You little fluff ball. That hurt!" Tori pulls out her staff and takes a defensive stance. She wants to catch at least one, more if possible. She decides to chance it and throws a ball at the Eevee that was hit by Scathach.

Jesse Drake
2012-04-02, 09:10 AM
Jericho turns to the injured Eevee, and begins to worry. Well, hopefully it wouldn't have too much fight in it. He grabs his last capture device, and tosses it at the Eevee, hoping, no praying, it wouldn't fight back, for it's own good. (If I can't get the green one, then the blue one.)

On Drayfly's turn, it will be maneuvering so it will only hit one of the other Eevee with it's next attack.

Lejosh
2012-04-10, 08:01 PM
After taking out one coloured Eevee, Harry and Tsunami turn to one of the normal Eevee's (E1). Taking out another knife, Harry throws it at the Eevee and then calls on Tsunami to Water gun it.

Milo v3
2012-04-10, 10:45 PM
An orb flings out of Jericho's hand and the blue eevee is surges into it. The orb doesn't move, the wounded creature apparently to weak to resist.

Harry's knife strikes into one of the brown eevee's causing it to recoil in pain. As the eevee flailed to remove the blade a capture device struck it. The Blade remained as the eevee was absorbed.

It shook, a few small sparks burst out of the orb and it shook. A bolt surged out and travelled into your arm. Small black dots burned into your hand as the electricity discharged into it. But then the orb was still.

BOOM! A transparent lance of sound launched at the last remaining eevee.
Drayfly had taken advantage of the theatrics and attacked with his sonic boom, but the remaining eevee dashed towards Isaac. The attack completely missed.

The Eevee then leapt onto Isaac's chest, knocking him to the ground. The Eevee bit into his flesh. Water burst at the Eevee as a reflex from Tsunami, but it didn't have enough pressure to slow it down.

{table=head]|A|B|C|D|E|F|G|H
1|t|||rS||||w
2|t||T|||||w
3||||||G|E2|w
4|t|H|T||||E*1|w
5|t||r|J||||w
6|t||||||Dr|w[/table]

Key
t=Tree
r=Rock
w=Water
E2=Normal Eevee
E*1=Green Eevee
J=Jericho
H=Harry
T=Tori
D=Drayfly
S=Scathach
T=Tsunami
G=Gish

Battle Order
Jericho
Harry
Tori
Drayfly
Eevee
Scathach
Tsunami

Two things.
Firstly, I'll put the stats for your new companions on the OOC Thread once the battle is over.

Secondly, Tori's pokeball is now damaged, but is currently holding the eevee. Who knows what could happen

Karen Lynn
2012-04-11, 06:15 PM
Tori runs forward to E2, and whips a pokeball at it.

Jesse Drake
2012-04-13, 12:53 PM
Jericho rushes head on to the Eevee that took down Isaac. "NOOO!" He had said he was gonna protect the younger ones, and he wasn't doing such a good job He lashed out with his whip, vengeance in his eyes. Drayfly looks at him, ready to protect, but definitely not understanding what had just happened.