PDA

View Full Version : From TSW to OOTS with Love. :)

Cler1c
2012-02-29, 03:59 PM
Thank you Rich. Thank you Ooots community. Although you do not know it, your fame has spread all over the globe. I myself have been following this community for around 4 years? I believe so. Never registered before, but actively following up from the shadows. ^^ Thank you all for being that what you are, trust me there are millions who are following you up, and never saying a word. I was one of them until now.

So I just wanted to drop a line because of a short burst of creative energy which prompted me to create this
http://forums.thesecretworld.com/showthread.php?t=25047

Since I am an old member of the TSW community they are used to jokes like this one on my behalf. (check out the last entry on the 1st page too! ) ^^

Anyway the purpose was - Ooots FTW! :D

Your long time fan,
Cler1c of the Midnight Squadron.

Keep up the good work people! Thank you all once again!

P.s. Can't wait to see the MiTD in bright day light! :)

NerfTW
2012-03-01, 12:37 PM
Although you do not know it, your fame has spread all over the globe.

I'm pretty sure he's well aware that his comic is one of the most popular webcomics out there, and that he has fans worldwide. He'd have to be... well... REALLY out of touch not to know that. Like, actively ignoring the bandwidth costs of his web server and how fast the books sell. Or the fact that he just raised a million dollars with which to reprint them.

Really, that's just such an odd thing to say to a famous person. :smallconfused:

Xapi
2012-03-01, 02:43 PM
I'm pretty sure he's well aware that his comic is one of the most popular webcomics out there, and that he has fans worldwide. He'd have to be... well... REALLY out of touch not to know that. Like, actively ignoring the bandwidth costs of his web server and how fast the books sell. Or the fact that he just raised a million dollars with which to reprint them.

Really, that's just such an odd thing to say to a famous person. :smallconfused:

You forget the surveys where his international readers just TOLD him where we live.