PDA

View Full Version : [3.P] Werewolf Prestige Class

Novawurmson
2012-03-01, 09:00 PM
A player of mine decided one day that he was going to become a werewolf - more truthfully, an ælfwolf - but the point is, after several sessions of searching, he found a lycanthrope and became infected.

As Pathfinder doesn't really have rules on players taking templates, I talked to the PC and asked him what he thought of being able to take levels in a "prestige class" that would give him werewolf-like abilities.

1. Has anyone already homebrewed a werewolf "prestige class?"
2. Are there any existing classes (prestige or otherwise) that could be easily adapted to this purpose?
3. If I go about homebrewing this myself, what abilities werewolf-like abilities would you recommend giving and in what progression?

NeoSeraphi
2012-03-01, 09:12 PM
Here you go (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/sp/20040117a).

hivedragon
2012-03-01, 09:13 PM
Weretouched Master- Eberron Campaign Setting

NeoSeraphi
2012-03-01, 09:14 PM
Weretouched Master- Eberron Campaign Setting

Weretouched master doesn't work. It requires you to already have the Alternate Form ability (Shifting) and just expands upon that. Doesn't give any rules for how to actually start with it.

Novawurmson
2012-03-01, 09:59 PM
Funny...I was thinking about making my next campaign set in Eberron, and the player was all set to play a Shifter XD

I think between Weretouched Master and the Savage Species progression, I should have something workable. Thanks!

Laniius
2012-03-03, 04:27 PM
Kobold Quarterly 11 has what you need for pathfinder in that regard.