PDA

View Full Version : Bolt On Time!

DemonRoach
2012-03-01, 11:23 PM
This is me trying to work out the various ways/means/methods of accomplishing Bolting On. What I mean by that is adding powers or class features to characters outside of taking specific classes or equipment.

This is what I've got so far, what else is out there?

{table=head]Name|Grants|Type|Book|Page #|Description|Notes

Fey Legacy|Arcane Magic|Feat|CM|43|Confusion, Dimension Door and Summon Natures Ally V 1/day|Fey Heritage, non-Lawful and 9th level requirements

Fey Presence|Arcane Magic|Feat|CM|43|Charm, Deep Slumber and Disguise Self 1/day|Fey Heritage, non-Lawful and 6th level requirements

Magical Training|Arcane Magic|Feat|PG|41|Cast three Cantrips a day|Regional requirements

Feathered Wings|Flight|Graft|FF||Gain FLight as an (ex) ability|

Martial Study|Maneuvers/Stances|Feat|ToB|31|Gain a Maneuver|Also grants a class skill

Martial Stance|Maneuvers/Stances|Feat|ToB|31|Gain a Stance|Requires access to a Maneuver

Bind Vestige|Pact Magic|Feat|ToM|72|Bind a Vestige as though you were a level 1 Binder|Cannot be taken by Binders

Improved Binding|Pact Magic|Feat|ToM|74|Increase level of Vestige you can Bind|Does not increase your Binder level for anything else

Practiced Binder|Pact magic|Feat|ToM|74|Gain a second power from a Vestige|Requires Bind Vestige

Feral|Pounce|Template|SS||Gain Pounce, various level dependent abilities|LA+1

Expanded Knowledge|Psionics|Feat|XPH|52|Gain additional powers|Requires Manifester Level 3

Hidden Talent|Psionics|Feat|XPH|67|Gain Power Points and a first level power|Level 1 only

Phrenic|Psionics|Template|SRD|N/a|Gain Power Point, Psionic resistance and level dependent powers|LA+2

Practiced Manifester|Psionics|Feat|XPH|57|Increase Manifester Level|

Psionic Talent|Psionics|Feat|XPH|52|Gain Power Points|Exponential gain if taken multiple times

Wild Talent|Psionics|Feat|XPH|52|Gain Power Points|Does not grant ability to manifest powers

Open Greater Chakra|Soulmelding|Feat|MoI|39|Bind Soulmeld to throat or wrist|CON 17 and Character level 18 required

Open Least Chakra|Soulmelding|Feat|MoI|39|Bind Soulmeld to crown feet or hands|CON 13 and Character level 6 required

Open Lesser Chakra|Soulmelding|Feat|MoI|39|Bind Soulmeld to arms, brow or shoulders|CON 15 and Character level 12 required

Shape Soulmeld|Soulmelding|Feat|MoI|40|Can now shape a single Soulmeld|Requires Con 13

Daelkyr Half-Blood|Symbiont|Race|MoE||Gain a Symbiont, level dependent|

Shudderplate|Tremorsense|Graft|FF||Gain 15 ft Tremorsense|

Truename Training|Truenaming|Feat|ToM|229|Gain Truespeak as Class Skill|Included for sake of being complete.

Minor Utterance of the Evolving Mind|Truenaming|Feat|ToM|229|Learn a level 1 Utterance|As above.

[/table]

Demons_eye
2012-03-01, 11:47 PM
Wild Talent (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/psionic/psionicFeats.htm#wildTalent) Gaina power point reserve of 2 points.

Psionic Talent (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/psionic/psionicFeats.htm#psionicTalent) Gian more points.

Practiced Manifester- Gain manifester level of 4 max

Expanded Knowledge (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/psionic/psionicFeats.htm#expandedKnowledge) gain powers

Edit: Extra spell with the heightened spell lets you learn more spells besides catrips and heightened power does the same I think.

Thrice Dead Cat
2012-03-01, 11:55 PM
Hidden Talent (want to say CPsi): As Wild Talent, but with a 1st level power known, too.

Demons_eye
2012-03-01, 11:59 PM
Hidden Talent (want to say CPsi): As Wild Talent, but with a 1st level power known, too.

Thought there was a third one but couldn't find it, though I don't own Cpsi.

DemonRoach
2012-03-02, 12:28 AM
Damnable Psionics! Knew I missed something :smalltongue:

Table edited, cheers :smallsmile: