PDA

View Full Version : E6 Archmage Feats

Grimsage Matt
2012-03-04, 04:03 PM
I've been looking at Gorman's E6 mage classes and i whiped up some prestige feats for them. I don't know how to add spoilers, so please bear with me. http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=215986

Archmage of the Black Rank I
Prerquisites; Black Mage Level 6, Knowledge(Arcana) 11 ranks, Knowledge(The Planes) 11 ranks, Spell Focus(Necromancy or Conjuration).
Benifits; +1 Bonus to caster level, Rebukes gain a +2 bonus to the turning check and damage, and gains a touch attack that deals 1d6+ int mod negative energy, with a fort save for half(DC=13+int mod).

Archmage of the Black Rank II
Prerquisites; Archmage of the Black Rank I, CR7.
Benifits; +1 bonus to caster level, Necromacy and Conjuration spells DC's increase by 2(stacks with spell focus). They can also use thier archtypes capstone SLA 2/day.

Archmage of the Black Rank III
Prerquisites; Archmage of the Black Rank II, CR8.
Benifits; +1 bonus to caster level, and a extra benift by archtype;
Demonologist: Once per Day the Archmage of the Black can try to summon a evil outsider with HD equal or less then caster level. The Chance that it works is 50% for HD equal to caster level, and goes up by 10% for each HD less then. EX, A Demon with 9HD would be a 50% to summon, a 3 HD would be 100%.
Hexer; Can cast Greater Bestow Curse 3/day.
Necromancer; Can control a number of undead equal to their caster level times their intelligence modifer.
Pestilent; Vermin are also poisionous in additon to be carriers of disease. They gain a +5 bonus to saves aginst poison, and 3/day they can infuse their spells or weapons with a poison that's Dc cannot be greater then 18.
Void Cultist; They Gain a lesser madness arua. A 10ft arua that forces enemys to make a will save(DC 14+Int mod), or be affected by lesser confusion.

Archmage of the Black Rank IV
Prerquisites; Archmage of the Black Rank III, CR9.
Benifts; +1 bonus to caster level, +4 bonus to knowledge(Arcana, Relgion, The Planes) and spellcraft. They can use the capstone SLA's 3/day.

Archmage of the Black Rank V
Prerquisites; Archmage of the Black Rank IV, CR10
Benifits; +1 bonus caster level and a Apothosies based on Archtype.
Demonologist; Type changes to outsider(native), and can use Planar ally 1 day. Gains a +4 bonus to social skills aginst evil outsiders.
Hexer; Type changes to Fey. Can use Bestow Curse at will and can curse items. When targeted with a melee or ranged attack, the hexer can make a caster level check aginst the attack roll. If it sucesseds, the attacker is blined or deafened for 1 round/caster level.
Necromancer; Type changes to Undead(Darkmined, Unliving). Any creature you kill with a spell or spell like abillity is reanimated as a Zombie, with no upper limit on how many can be controled. Can Cast Awaken undead as a third level spell.
Pestilent; Type Changes to Magical Beast(Looks like a Vermin). Gains immunity to Poison, and a passive spiderclimb effect.
Void Cultist; Type Changes to Aberration. The Lesser madness arua is upgraded to a Arua of Voided Wisphers. 20ft arua that deals 1d6 cold damage and everything must make a Will save(DC15+Int mod) be affected by confusion. Abberations are immune.

Grimsage Matt
2012-03-04, 04:55 PM
Archmage of the Blue Rank I
Prerquisites; Blue mage level 6, Knowledge(Arcana) 11 ranks, Spellcraft 11 ranks, Spell focus(Illusion or Enhantment) or Improved counterspell.
Benifit; +1 bonus caster level, +2 to concentration and spellcraft checks and they can throw a small blast of magical force(1d4+int mod damage, medium range, rng touch).

Archmage of the Blue Rank II
Prerquisites; Archmage of the Blue Rank I, CR7.
Benifit; +1 bonus to caster level. Becuse Blue mages often use illusion spells, Archmages of the Blue become Adpet at seeing past them. They always get a Saving throw aginst illusions. They also Become resistent to mental infulance. They can make a saving throw aginst a enchantment effect at the beging of each of thier turn as long as it lasts. Can use their archtype capstone 2/day.

Archmage of the Blue Rank III
Prerquisites; Archmage of the Blue rank II, CR8.
Benfit; +1 bonus to caster level, and a extra benifit based on Archtype.
Chronomancer; Always knows what time it is, reguardless of planar diffrences. Can use Slow 3/day and Haste 3/day.
Hyperborean; Can lower the ambient tempreture by 10 degrees per caster level. They must be concentating as it takes effect, which occurs over a period of 1 minute per degree, and lasts for 1 minute per caster level.
Mountebank; A number of Days equal to their Int mod, They can use Dimension door as a fullround action and leave a square of soild fog where they disappered from.
Wayfarer; They can teleport half their base speed as a move action.
Weaver; Increase the Reality of the illusions by 10%. This means that even a normal illusion spell is 10% real, and shadow spells are 10% more real.

Archmage of the Blue Rank IV
Prerquisites; Archmage of the Blue rank III, CR9.
Benifits; +1 bonus caster level. +2 to illusion and enchantment spells(Stacks with spell focus), +4 bonus to Knowledge(Arcana) and spellcraft. They can use their capstones 3/day.

Archmage of the Blue Rank V
Prerquisites; Archmage of the Blue Rank IV, CR10.
Benifits; +1 bonus caster level and each gains a abillity based on archtype.
Chronomancer; Becomes timless(Stops physically aging, heals as normal), and can stop time for a int mod rounds/day. Gains a permenent foresight effect.
Hyperborean: Type Chanes to Elemental(Native), and gain a deflection bonus equal to their int mod(supreesed if the take fire damage equal to three times the bonus), and can make weapons from ice(As normal weapons, but deal a extra 1d6 cold).
Mountebank; Type Changes to Fey and becomes immune to discern lies, Zone of Truth or anyother magical efect that determines truth. Also gains a +10 bonus to forgery, Bluff and disguise.
Wayfarer; TYpe changes to Outsider(Native). Can teleport Base speed as a move action, and has learned to teleport across pysical space, bypassing dimenisional lock or simmilar effects that shut down teleportaion.
Weaver; The Reality of the Illusions increases by 30%(40% total). They also gain the Living spell(Illusion) Template.

Grimsage Matt
2012-03-04, 05:29 PM
Archmage of the Green Rank I
Prerquisites; Green Mage level 6, Knowledge(Arcana) 11 ranks, Knowledge(Nature) 11 ranks, Survival 11 ranks, Spellcraft 11 ranks, Skill focus(Knowledge{Nature}).
Benifits; +1 bonus caster level, and effective HD for Shapeshift inceases by 1. They gain +2 Str, Dex and Con while shapeshifted.

Archmage of the Green Rank II
Prerquisites; Archmage of the Green Rank I, CR7.
Benifits; +1 bonus caster level, Constant speak with animals and plants effect. Can use Capstone SLA's 2/day. Can use LV 0 spells while shapeshifted.

Archmage of the Green Rank III
Prerquisites; Archmage of the Green Rank II, CR8.
Benifits; +1 bonus caster level, and a benift based on archtype.
Cloromancer; Gains a Entangling arua out to 15ft. As the entangle spell, allies are immune.
Elementalist; Can fire a Bolt that deals 2d8 of what the elemental reistence they gained. Medium range, and can be used while shapeshifted.
Ophidien; Gains a Gaze attack while shapeshifted into a reptile that acts as a hypnotisim spell. Gaze out to 30ft.
Subterranen; The Sunterrean can breathe stone so long as it's withen 20ft of air.
Wildling; While Shapeshifted their natural weapons are treated as magic and adementine.

Archmage of the Green Rank IV
Prerquisites; Archmage of the Green Rank III, CR9.
Benifits; +1 bonus caster level, +4 bonus to knowledge(Nature) and survvial checks and the bonuses from power of the Land incease to +2/+4. Can use Capstone SLA's 3/day. Can use 1st level spells while shifted.

Archmage of the Green Rank V
Prerquisites; Archmage of the Green Rank IV, CR10.
Benifits; +1 bonus caster level and a abillity based on archtype.
Cloromancer; Type Changes to Plant, can cast tree stride as a 2nd lv spell and tree shape as a 3rd lv spell. Can spend 1 hour and 50gp worth of compnets to make a assassian vine.
Elementalist; Type changes to Elemental(Native and elemental subtype of compainion.) Can use Summon Monster V as a third level spell(Elementals of the campions type only).
Ophiden; +20ft bonus to movement speeds. they fast like the snake. +2 on reflex saves.
Subterranean; When inside a section of stone or earth, they can animate it into a huge earth emelental with them inside.
Wildling; HD cap for shapeshifting is increased by 2.

Grimsage Matt
2012-03-05, 01:11 AM
Archmage of the Red Rank I
Prerquisites; Level 6 Red Mage, Knowledge(Arcana) 11 ranks, Spell craft 11Ranks, Spell focus(Ecovation), spell penetration.
Benifit; +1 bonus caster level, and their spells deal bonus damae equal to their int mod.

Archmage of the Red Rank II
Prerquisites; Archmage of the Red Rank I, CR7.
Benifits; +1 bonus caster level. When The Archmage of the Red casts a spell, they roll a d20. If it's a 19 or 20 the spell deals double damage. They can use Capstone SLA's 2/day.

Archmage of the Red Rank III
Prerquisites; Archmage of the Red Rank II, CR8.
Benifits; +1 bonus caster level. Abillity based on archtype.
Choas Child; All polymorph effects with a Range of personal are quickned. In addition, While polymorhed, the Choas Child gains Fast Healing 1.
Crimsion disiple; Can use Frightful presence(as the feat). Gains a +4 bonus to bluff and appraise checks.
Magesmith; Items created by the Magesmith are always masterwork, have 50% more hardness and Double HP.
Pyromancer; The crit range for the spells increases to 17-20 and deals triple damage.
Sand Shaper; 3/day they can use horrid wilting(Treat as a 4th level spell). They can also cast Control water(Lower water only) as a third level spell.

Archmage of the Red Rank IV
Prerquisites; Archmage of the Red Rank III, CR9.
Benifits; +1 bonus caster level, +4 bonus to concentration, Knowledge(Arcana, The Planes, Dunggeonering and Nature) and spellcraft checks. Can use capstone SLA's 3/day.

Archmage of the Red Rank V
Prerquisites; Archmage of the Red Rank IV, CR10.
Benifits; +1 bonus caster level, and a abillity based on archtype.
Choas Child; Gains the Shapechanger subtype. Can cast polymorph(6 forms only and self only) as a third level spell.
Crimsion Disiple; Type Changes to Dragon, and Gains the Fire subtype. May cast Charm Monster as a thrid level spell.
Magesmith; Enchanted items cost 1/2 as much and take 1/4 the time. Treat as having 5 more caster levels for Item creation Prerquisites.
Pyromancer; Type Changes to Elemental(Fire), and damaging spells are automatically empowered. The Crit range increases to 16-20.
Sandshaper; May create temporay creatures out of sand. These are Small air elementals and last for 5 rounds. It takes a square of sand to animate one.

Grimsage Matt
2012-03-05, 01:38 AM
Archmage of the White Rank I
Prerquisites; Level 6 White mage, Knowledge(Arcana) 11 ranks, Knowledge(Relgion) 11 Ranks, Heal 11 Ranks, Improved or extra turning.
Benifits; +1 bonus to caster level. Turning Gains a +2 bonus to the Turning check and damage roll. They also gain a Positive energy touch that deals 1d6+Wis mod positive energy(Will save DC11+Wis mod for half).

Archmage of the White Rank II
Prerquisites; Archmage of the White Rank I, CR7.
Benifits; +1 bonus Caster level. They gain a positive energy arua that deals 2 positive energy every round in 10ft(Will save DC12+Wis mod for half) All postive energy effects are empowered. Capstone SLA's can be used 2/day. As the positive enegry courses through them, They gain Immunity to disease and a special form of fast healing 1(Lost limbs grow back).

Archmage of the White Rank III
Prerquisites; Archmage of the White Rank II, CR8.
Benifits; +1 bonus caster level, and abillity based on archtype.
Champion; Can use Disrupt undead at will as a SLA. Can also turn a Weapon into either a Evil outsider or Undead Bane weapon.
Exorsist; Gains a +6 bonus to all turning and dimissal checks. The DC for dissmissal increases by 5.
Healer; Can expend a use of turn undead to grant a creature in short range fast healing 4 for 1 minute/caster level.
Mystic; Constantly Benifts from the Angles arua of protection or the Archons Arua of Menece. Once chosen, it can't be changed.
Orecle; Gains Truesight as a passive Abillity.

Archmage of the White Rank IV
Prerquisites; Archmave of the White Rank III, CR9.
Benifits; +1 bonus caster level, +4 on Knowledge(Arcana, Relgion) and Heal checks. Can use Capstone SLA's 3/day. They swell with positive energy, Gaining Fast healing 3(Any abillity damage, burn or drain is healed at 1 point per minute).

Archmage of the White Rank V
Prerquisites; Archmage of the White Rank IV, CR10.
Benifits; +1 bonus caster level and their type changes to Outsider(Native), and gain a abillity based on archtype. Also gains a passive Deathward effect.
Champion; Weapon Gains the holy burst property and armor worn gains the Scared property.
Exorsist; Whenever a spell or attack deals damage to a evil outsider or possesed creature, they have to make a will save(DC14+Wis mod) or be dismissed.
Healer; The positive engery Arua is upgraded to do 6 positive energy/round. Three healers working together can use Raise Dead 1/week.
Mystic; Gains a constant Concestrated and Hollowed effect.
Orecle; Gains foresight as a passive abillity.

Grimsage Matt
2012-03-05, 04:38 PM
Anyone like what i'm doing? I tried to make em balanced.

The Mentalist
2012-03-05, 05:43 PM
I'd have to look at the original class to get a full grasp of what you're trying to do here which brings me to my point; I highly recommend linking the original idea into the first post so we can get some context.

Eldest
2012-03-07, 12:03 PM
You may wish to post on Gnorman's thing, saying that you made these...