PDA

View Full Version : War Metal/Tyrant

Artanis
2012-03-05, 12:30 AM
Anybody play either of these games? I recently started playing them (mostly Tyrant), and wondered if I was the only playgrounder who played them.

Cieyrin
2012-03-05, 10:19 AM
I played Tyrant and have been considering getting back into it, especially with the new expansion out. The only thing stopping me right now as I'm a little overwhelmed trying to remember what all the keywords do on my card collection to make up a reasonable deck so I can get back into it.

Brother Oni
2012-03-05, 11:49 AM
Played Tyrant, got fed up with it. Too many chance based mechanics in it for my liking.

Artanis
2012-03-06, 08:03 PM
Darn, I was hoping there'd be a GitP faction or something that I could join :smallfrown:

LansXero
2012-03-07, 01:37 AM
The thing that bothers me about War Metal is how little you find out about the lore. They seem to have this amazing world and factions full of flavor and... then do nothing about it. Its a shame, really.

Artanis
2012-03-07, 07:36 PM
The thing that bothers me about War Metal is how little you find out about the lore. They seem to have this amazing world and factions full of flavor and... then do nothing about it. Its a shame, really.
I feel the same way. A couple of times, I've even caught myself looking for flavor text on the cards :smalltongue: