PDA

View Full Version : What Feats

oneky_ks
2012-03-05, 06:26 PM
Hi all,

so i am right now a lvl 5 NE cleric and I have kind of hit a wall. Of course i am going for the full undead army thing but I have hit a little bump in the road. I have already gotten a couple Corspecrafter feats and my next one will be Undead Leadership but I want to know if there is a feat I can take that will let me grant my undead that I create extra feats like two wep fighting and other stuff that would make them more kick ass

ericgrau
2012-03-05, 06:32 PM
If have the magic domain or can somehow get an extra domain you could wand of haste your skeletons. That's the best mass buff I can think of. At high levels you might also mass bull's strength for your second buff. As a cleric you can also prayer/bless which is ok.

Ryulin18
2012-03-05, 06:33 PM
Hi all,

so i am right now a lvl 5 NE cleric and I have kind of hit a wall. Of course i am going for the full undead army thing but I have hit a little bump in the road. I have already gotten a couple Corspecrafter feats and my next one will be Undead Leadership but I want to know if there is a feat I can take that will let me grant my undead that I create extra feats like two wep fighting and other stuff that would make them more kick ass

You will need to find someone that can do them, kill them then raise them as awakened undead.

Ryulin18
2012-03-05, 06:46 PM
If have the magic domain or can somehow get an extra domain you could wand of haste your skeletons. That's the best mass buff I can think of. At high levels you might also mass bull's strength for your second buff. As a cleric you can also prayer/bless which is ok.

Bull's strength and it's equivalent's are enhancement bonuses. If you have corpse crafting as a feat, they will not stack.

Why not ask your DM if you can re roll as a dread necromancer from Heroes of Horror? Instead of your 2x your HD or 3x if you took to the relevant domain, you can raise 4HD+cha (your main stat) at level 8

So, at level 8, you can animate 24HD as cleric
you can animate 72HD...that you can heal for free.

Give it a read. I promise it will make you squee