PDA

View Full Version : Shameless Plug! Check out my new game site

Human Paragon 3
2012-03-06, 09:39 AM
Hi Playground!

Some of you know me, and I know some of you, and I know that a good deal of you enjoy games.

I design games. Some people have decided I am good at designing games, and are publishing my games. For instance, Rio Grande is publishing my deck-building game "Gladiators." I'm also self-publishing Forsooth!, my Shakesperean indy RPG.

If you're interested in checking out my games and learning more about them, check out http://spoiledflushgames.com/

Not only do I post news about our games, but I also post free games (http://spoiledflushgames.com/category/free-games/) that you can play with components you already own! So if you visit my site, you will get free games! Who doesn't like free games?

We'll be rapidly adding new content over the coming weeks and months, so check back often if you like what you see.

Thank you for your support!

nihil8r
2012-03-06, 04:49 PM
site's down

Human Paragon 3
2012-03-06, 04:51 PM
Crap! It totally is!

Human Paragon 3
2012-03-06, 08:28 PM
Good news everyone! It's back up! :smallbiggrin:

JonRG
2012-03-06, 08:46 PM
Ooh, it's a very pretty website. The logo/website name are very clever. Props to whoever designed them. Definitely gonna bookmark this one.

Human Paragon 3
2012-03-06, 09:01 PM
Thanks! We just added a design diary, too, that you guys might find interesting. My co-designer did all the web design work -- I'll let him know you like it. :smallcool:

Human Paragon 3
2012-03-08, 01:45 PM
Wow, we've been getting great feedback on the site! Thanks for everyone that's visited so far -- and if you haven't yet, what are you waiting for?

Objection
2012-03-08, 02:02 PM
You've got a pretty good website and some interesting-sounding games. I think I might have to try the baseball one out with someone, despite not being American and not knowing a thing about baseball.

As an aspiring game designer myself, I wish you the best of luck with your endeavours.

Human Paragon 3
2012-03-08, 02:29 PM
Thanks you! Be sure to let me know if you play it.

You might find the design diary on baseball interesting, since you are a designer yourself.