PDA

View Full Version : Psychic reformation question

Hirax
2012-03-06, 05:21 PM
I love mindbender, even when I'm not going to use mindsight I enjoy telepathy. But the cross class skill requirements are a pain. But inspiration struck! Suppose when I take my first level of mindbender I get 16 skill pointsfor the sake of simplicity, and put 4 skill points into each of its required skills. This would put me at a total of 8 ranks in each, with 12 skill points invested in each. Could I then be the recipient of psychic reformation, and redistribute the 32 skill points I spent qualifying for mindbender, without losing telepathy, because I still have the required ranks?

Rubik
2012-03-06, 08:27 PM
I love mindbender, even when I'm not going to use mindsight I enjoy telepathy. But the cross class skill requirements are a pain. But inspiration struck! Suppose when I take my first level of mindbender I get 16 skill pointsfor the sake of simplicity, and put 4 skill points into each of its required skills. This would put me at a total of 8 ranks in each, with 12 skill points invested in each. Could I then be the recipient of psychic reformation, and redistribute the 32 skill points I spent qualifying for mindbender, without losing telepathy, because I still have the required ranks?Yes. You can do it, so long as you still have all the appropriate skill ranks when you're through.