PDA

View Full Version : What class build would (insert character here) be?

PrinceParrot
2012-03-06, 10:00 PM
For an upcoming campaign I was thinking about what impressions I can do well enough to stay in character through all the roleplaying. First one that came to mind was Leon Phelps, the Ladies Man. But what character build would he be?

I also thought that this would be a fun thread overall if everyone posted other characters they were trying to make and we all figured them out together.

SirFredgar
2012-03-07, 01:27 AM
For an upcoming campaign I was thinking about what impressions I can do well enough to stay in character through all the roleplaying. First one that came to mind was Leon Phelps, the Ladies Man. But what character build would he be?

I also thought that this would be a fun thread overall if everyone posted other characters they were trying to make and we all figured them out together.

For the Ladies man, I would probably start with Changling as the race, and go rogue sub first level. Focus on the social skills you can now take ten on. If you want to be silly about it, throw in a level of Mashall for motivate cha. After that, it's pretty much just a question of what else do you want him to be able to do.

King-Strawberry
2012-03-07, 02:10 PM
I'd consider adding some swashbuckler in there as well.

Aasimar
2012-03-07, 02:13 PM
I'd say expert 2-3

Give him the +2 diplomacy/bluff feat, maybe a skill focus somewhere and he's good to go.

deuxhero
2012-03-07, 10:48 PM
I'd consider adding some swashbuckler in there as well.

Especially with the WotC "Dead Levels" supplement, which gives them a "seduce to learn secrets" ability.