2012-03-07, 12:10 PM
Continues here!

Misaat
2012-03-07, 12:25 PM
Perception!:[roll0]

Stupid cross class skills!

TheOasysMaster
2012-03-07, 12:36 PM
Turn and turn around, Maki realizes he can't find anything.
Not a single enemy shows himself, even as his warriors bound back into the trees.
Then he notices a paw print the size of his chest in the mud.

Misaat
2012-03-07, 12:49 PM
Maki looks at the paw print and thinks...

"I won't be able to get any of these guys if i cant find them... Might as well follow the only lead i have... "

Then he starts tracking the footprint's while still searching for enemy's around it

Track:[roll0]

Perception:[roll1]

TheOasysMaster
2012-03-07, 01:05 PM
Oooooh, poor bastard...
Maki has elevation, and is behind him!
The track leads Maki into the bushes where he can here rustling, fighting and dying all around him.
They eventually bring him up behind a raider archer, scanning the path below...

Misaat
2012-03-07, 01:33 PM
Seizing the Opportunity Maki jumps on the archer from above like a panther pouncing on his prey. Maki target's his bow first in order to leave him defenseless.

Sunder:[roll0]
Damage:[roll1]

If it breaks i get another attack

Ditto
2012-03-07, 02:18 PM
These archers sure are sneaky. Doesn't hiding after sniping take like a -40 penalty? :smalltongue:

Human Paragon 3
2012-03-07, 02:38 PM
-20, but yeah.

Todash
2012-03-07, 02:50 PM
I'm guessing that Volley =/= Sniping. It also doesn't help that he's on a path, and they're way back in the woods

Human Paragon 3
2012-03-07, 02:59 PM
That would be ridiculous. Volley is still firing arrows!

TheOasysMaster
2012-03-07, 03:01 PM
That would be ridiculous. Volley is still firing arrows!
That's true.
They're taking the penalties, but Maki just keeps rolling really terribly.

If it breaks i get another attack
Seriously man?
The bow shatters.
"Hey, there's one over hear! Help!"

Misaat
2012-03-07, 03:48 PM
Yep and its a Trip Attack ^^ So it's a touch

" You think im scared of them!!??"

Maki utilizes the momentum from breaking his bow and sweeps at his leg with the club!

Trip Attack:[roll0]
Str Check:[roll1]

TheOasysMaster
2012-03-07, 08:51 PM
Bone shatters, and the man screams.
But he doesn't stop yelling, "OH. VER. HERE."

Misaat
2012-03-07, 09:08 PM
And he has -4 to AC for being prone now:smalltongue:

"SHUT UP!"

Maki let's the Mace fall on his head without further warning.

Attack:[roll0]

TheOasysMaster
2012-03-07, 09:34 PM
And he has -4 to AC for being prone now
Very nice.
Go post in MWs, you have three rounds of actions waiting for you.

[roll0] Princess' Perception Check
[roll1] Raider Leader's Perception Check
[roll2] Raider's Perception Check
[roll3] Raider's Perception Check
[roll4] Raider's Perception Check

[roll5] Axe, -4 for prone. Trip Attempt
[roll6]Damage to Maki
[roll7], Opposed Check. Sigh.
Make an Opposed Check, then its still this guy's turn.

Misaat
2012-03-07, 09:54 PM
STR Check:[roll0]
It's still his turn? If he has an Axe that means he had to take it out as a Move Action. Does he have Quick Draw?

TheOasysMaster
2012-03-07, 10:05 PM
Yeah. Thought it'd be a waste, but there you go...

Nimble Stand, he's up from prone, no AoO
[roll0]
The archer draws his axe from his belt, hacking at Maki's leg in an attempt to drop him. Seeing that fail, he twists to his feet, backs away from the barbarian's heavy club.

Misaat
2012-03-07, 10:16 PM
He cant do that with Nimble Stand I mean he can get up with no AOO provoked but it still takes a move action to do it and he already attacked Maki so he only has 1 move action left and cant tumble backwards... And he cant hide in front of Maki if he unless he has Hide in Plain Sight

If people are observing you, even casually, you can’t hide.

And he rolled a twenty too XD i kinda played this thing in my head where he jumps backwards and makes this really complex shelter with twigs and everything and gets inside and Maki's like "What the hell are you doing?" "Hiding!" "Oooook?" XD

TheOasysMaster
2012-03-07, 10:25 PM
Yes, yes I know. I already changed it to a 5-foot step.
Actions!

Misaat
2012-03-07, 10:34 PM
Maki moves forward and start's raining blows on him First cracking his Axe and then Throwing him to the ground and beating him over the head.

STR CHECK:[roll1]

Sunder(In case the Trip Works):[roll2]

Damage:[roll3]

Attack 1(In case the Sunder Works):[roll4]

Damage:[roll5]

Attack 2:[roll6]

Damage:[roll7]

Attack 3:[roll8]

Damage:[roll9]

TheOasysMaster
2012-03-07, 11:15 PM
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]
[roll7]
[roll8]
[roll9]
[roll10]
[roll11]

Sigh...
And judging by his PERFECT sheet, Misaat isn't keeping track of how much damage is being dealt to him...

And apparently, I hit him five times more I thought had missed because of total defense...
[roll12]
[roll13]
[roll14]
[roll15]
[roll16]

Damage Reduction factored in across the board, that's 159 HPs of damage so far...
=/

TheOasysMaster
2012-03-07, 11:29 PM
Confirming Criticals
(damage reduction doesn't apply to the second rolls)
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2], Confirmed
[roll3]

TheOasysMaster
2012-03-07, 11:31 PM
The archer makes a single choked out scream as the club brings death on swift swings.
After knocking the raider's smashed skull clean off, the body tumbles to the ground, and Maki's is assaulted by a flurry of arrows.

Misaat
2012-03-08, 12:18 AM
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]
[roll7]
[roll8]
[roll9]
[roll10]
[roll11]

Sigh...
And judging by his PERFECT sheet, Misaat isn't keeping track of how much damage is being dealt to him...

And apparently, I hit him five times more I thought had missed because of total defense...
[roll12]
[roll13]
[roll14]
[roll15]
[roll16]

Damage Reduction factored in across the board, that's 159 HPs of damage so far...
=/

All right Updated the sheet with the Damage Dealt and i found a use for the action point menu! It will indicate if Maki's Raging or Not!

" What the! "

Bleeding from his arrow wounds Maki looks for their source

Perception:[roll0]

TheOasysMaster
2012-03-08, 12:32 PM
The barbarian sees the raider, thirty feet away among bushes and branches, already nocking more arrows to his bow.

Misaat
2012-03-08, 08:37 PM
Maki start's to tumble towards his enemy and tries to sweep him off his feet!

Tumble:[roll0]
Attack:[roll1]
Str Check:[roll2]

TheOasysMaster
2012-03-08, 08:46 PM
Maki's speed is 20. He won't make it if he tumbles unless he accelerates his Tumbling.
And if I hear, 'but you said to assume we're Hustling in combat'...
...oooooh.

Misaat
2012-03-08, 09:44 PM
Maki's speed is 20. He won't make it if he tumbles unless he accelerates his Tumbling.
And if I hear, 'but you said to assume we're Hustling in combat'...
...oooooh.

Wait.. He is an Archer why did i say tumble? Forget Tumble i just go normally XD

TheOasysMaster
2012-03-09, 12:09 AM
Wait.. He is an Archer why did i say tumble? Forget Tumble i just go normally XDYou got it boss.
But my friend goes first.

[roll0] Many Shot, Sweet! Critical!
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
Free Action, Drops Bow into Adjacent Bushes
[roll5]
Accelerated Climb Check; 30 ft. up with Haste.

Regardless of the number of arrows you fire, you apply precision-based damage only once. If you score a critical hit, only the first arrow fired deals critical damage; all others deal regular damage.
Shucks.

Laughing, the archer takes aim at Maki's face, sending a flurry of arrows at Maki's exposed eyes.
"Chew on these!"
He tosses his bow aside for a free-hand, and nimbly climbs up the tree, moving well out of the barbarian's reach.

TheOasysMaster
2012-03-09, 12:12 AM
[roll0]
[roll1] No Damage Reductions on Critical Confirmation
Bam. 78 Hit Points left.

Misaat
2012-03-09, 12:41 AM
Wait what? Why does your friend go first? I mean he shot at me I saw him and then he shot again at best i used a standard action to see where the arrows are coming from (Which i dont think since i was just reacting to the arrows that just came from wherever) so my move action would put me next to him avoiding his flurry of arrows. And about the damage on those arrows I have DR 11 None of them touched me except the critical so that would be 15 damage

TheOasysMaster
2012-03-09, 12:49 AM
Why does your friend go first?
He HAS Initiative.

And about the damage on those arrows I have DR 11 None of them touched me except the critical so that would be 15 damage
Maki's AC is 29 the last I checked, and his DR was 8.

I mean he shot at me I saw him and then he shot again at best i used a standard action to see where the arrows are coming from (Which i dont think since i was just reacting to the arrows that just came from wherever) so my move action would put me next to him avoiding his flurry of arrows.Why would Maki get a Move Action?
He just full-attacked the first guy.
New round.
Initiative Order. Whether I describe the Leader's arrows of striking before or after doesn't change that he has Initiative, or even a Surprise Round owed to him.

Misaat
2012-03-09, 12:59 AM
8 is when he isnt Raging when he is it's 11. That's why i updated the sheet with the Raging part written on the action point's . You rolled initiative for me? :smallconfused: Ok then

"Sc*** you! You Coward!"

Maki curses at his enemy and leaves running through the trees on the opposite
direction.

TheOasysMaster
2012-03-09, 01:27 AM
You rolled initiative for me?
No. Its the same as it always was.
"Who's the coward, you're the one running away from a man in a tree!"

Misaat
2012-03-09, 01:29 AM
Seriously?

Maki turns on his feet and looks at him smirking.

" Wanna come down? :smallamused:"

TheOasysMaster
2012-03-09, 01:31 AM
The archer pulls out a wicked, curving knife.
"You come up!"
The sounds of battle still ring through the trees as the archer dares Maki to approach him.

Misaat
2012-03-09, 01:45 AM
Maki looks up and sighs

" Ahhhh ... You know what. Im not gonna come up . Why? It could be that im scared. Or maybe it COULD BE THAT IM A F****** WARRIOR NOT A GODDAMN MONKEY! The only reason's im not climbing that three is because A) i have other more important things to do and B) Im really afraid... that your next strategy for when i come to get you is to sh*t yourself hoping the smell would daze me. You know i actually like how shameless you are so im gonna give you an advice. That tree right now? It's your life. You hold on to it. Hell you start figuring out how to feed from it. Or learn how to fly because the second you put one feet on the ground... You are dead!"

Intimidate:[roll0]

" So goodbye oh brave warrior from the tree. Be sure to send me an invitation if you decide to marry a chipmunk!"

And with that Maki walks away in search for more worthy opponent's while holding an arm up and waving backwards.

TheOasysMaster
2012-03-09, 01:49 AM
*Dungeon Master resists temptation to Attack of Opportunity him during his speech.*

[roll0]Vs. Intimidate
[roll1]Princess' Perception Check
[roll2]Raiders Perception Checks
The archer merely waves, "Brave words for a lone man on the ground."

Misaat
2012-03-09, 01:56 AM
AOO with what? Would he throw his dagger at Maki? Or maybe his diaper? XD

Im serious here that guy better stay with he is i dont care if its the middle of his wedding .Maki sees him out of the tree and he bashes his skull open He is now confined there FOREVER UNDER MAKI'S LAW! XD

Maki keeps sprinting through the woods in the search for new enemy's or even someone of his own tribe.

TheOasysMaster
2012-03-09, 01:58 AM
As Maki moves through the trees, he doesn't find any of his tribesmen.
He finds blood, and fallen weapons, and signs of struggle, but the forest has fallen silen-
"COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW-AAAAAAAAAAAARDH!"

Misaat
2012-03-09, 02:04 AM
Yeah ... It's really not working you know? He just lacks that.... What is it called CREDIBILITY!

" Honestly it's like a worm calling a rabbit slow...How do they raise the kids on that tribe "

Maki comment's to himself as he start's looking for tracks on the ground.

TheOasysMaster
2012-03-09, 02:10 AM
Maki's burned through a quarter of his rage...
...how much longer does he intend to use it or follow these tracks?

Misaat
2012-03-09, 02:11 AM
I cant track with Rage on. Let's say i shut it down

TheOasysMaster
2012-03-09, 02:14 AM
[roll0]Intelligence Check
After following a particular trail of blood, Maki finds himself headed down a slope, back toward the path.

Misaat
2012-03-09, 02:17 AM
TheOasysMaster rules thusly...
No Intelligence Checks.

TheOasysMaster
2012-03-09, 02:18 AM
Not for Maki.
For the NPCs.

Misaat
2012-03-09, 02:20 AM
" Well s*** .... I cant go back to the road i might as well paint a bullseye on my chest.... "

With that said Maki starts to run through the woods on the right side of the path where his Group had previously separated

TheOasysMaster
2012-03-09, 02:23 AM
Maki starts finding bodies.
Riddled with arrows, and other hacked and beaten to death.
He finds Bernel, beneath a tree, just visible from the path, an axe buried in his head.

Misaat
2012-03-09, 02:30 AM
Berwho?

Maki looks at the dead body of his comrade lying on the ground and roar's!

"NOOO BERNAL!! "

Then he gently kneels over his fellow tribesman's corpse... pulls the axe from his head and start's searching for clue's to where the killer might have gone.

TheOasysMaster
2012-03-09, 02:32 AM
[roll0] Maki's Reflex Save
The axe comes free with a wet, sucking sound, and snapping ropes, snap upwards around Maki's arm and the axe handle, binding them in a vise as the barbarian is lifted thirty feet into the air, by bent branches.

TheOasysMaster
2012-03-09, 02:39 AM
*dusts off hands*
And that, is that!

+4 from Trap Sense, and the -2 to Dexterity for being fatigued still fails.

Misaat
2012-03-09, 10:28 AM
Yeah no

" AAAAARGH!"

Maki looks at the rope he's hanging from and with a surge of rage he twists his upper body attacking the rope with his Club

Attack: [roll0]

TheOasysMaster
2012-03-09, 10:36 AM
Yeah no
Consider a moment...
Maki is entangled and flat-footed thirty-feet in the air.

Whatever happens, roll Initiative.
He's got a total of -6 to Dexterity.

Misaat
2012-03-09, 10:42 AM
Whatever! Entangled Flatfooted! It shouldn't matter! You are taking about a guy who has fought face to face with Ice giant's and you are hanging him from his foot with a rope. Maki should just be like "what the hell?" And snap it with his hand the guy has above human strength

Initiative:[roll0]

Then substract* three from that

TheOasysMaster
2012-03-09, 11:02 AM
You are taking about a guy who has fought face to face with Ice giant's In a cutscene.
And subsequent actions and house-rules leave me with doubts Maki could do it.
:smallbiggrin:

In either case...
[roll0]Archer's Initiative Roll
[roll1]Princess's Initiative Roll
[roll2]Raider's Initiative Roll
Sweet. Game over.

TheOasysMaster
2012-03-09, 11:26 AM
Raiders emerge from hiding, some of them dropping down from trees , and other running, with more quickly on the way.
Leaves float down above Maki's Maki's as the Princess shifts position.
The ropes strain and coil around his arms, moving like living snakes, but he'd break them soon.
Smiling, she draws out his falchion, and steadies it.
She besets the struggling barbarian with another round of the bee-stings and bites that had irritated him before, and closes her eyes, stepping off the branch.
As she drops, it appears the barbarian had managed to evade her distracting attack, but it is no matter...
Screaming her tribe's battle-cry, their eyes meet as she plunges Maki's sword through his chest.
Arrows plunge into Maki's back, and the barbarian sees the tree'd archer on the ground, grinning up at him as he bursts the ropes.

Princess auto-succeeds on Use Magic Device
[roll0], Maki Saves! =D
[roll1] Attack Roll, HITS!
[roll2]+[roll3] Damage to Maki, reduced to 23 HPs of damage
Does not provoke AoO because of Spring Attack
Auto-succeeds Jumping Down Check, landing on her feet.
[roll4] Falling Damage
[roll5] Non-lethal Falling Damage

[roll6]
[roll7] Damage to Maki
[roll8]
[roll9] Damage to Maki
[roll10]
[roll11] Damage to Maki
[roll12]
[roll13] Damage to Maki
[roll14]
[roll15] Damage to Maki
Hold Posts

TheOasysMaster
2012-03-09, 11:31 AM
[roll0]Maki's Fortitude Save. And nice.
[roll1] Falling Damage, never seen that before.

He's prone and in her threatened space.
Beware the readied actions of the Raiders.

The ropes burst under Maki's attentions, and he drops heavily to the ground with a crash, arrows crushed beneath his bulk.
The Princess smiles down at him, waving his sword before his face.

Misaat
2012-03-09, 11:32 AM
-11 im raging now

TheOasysMaster
2012-03-09, 11:35 AM
I cant track with Rage on. Let's say i shut it down

-11 im raging now
Oh no you're not.
Maki' turned off the rage, and never brought it back on.

Entering a rage takes no time itself, but a barbarian can do it only during his action, not in response to someone else’s action
Your actions.

Misaat
2012-03-09, 11:38 AM
That's the reason i Took Instantaneous Rage as a Feat. He's raging

" AAAAARGH!"

Maki looks at the rope he's hanging from and with a surge of rage he twists his upper body attacking the rope with his Club.

Attack:[roll0]

TheOasysMaster
2012-03-09, 11:43 AM
That's the reason i Took Instantaneous Rage as a Feat. He's raging

Your rage begins at any time you wish, even when it’s not your turn or when you’re surprised. You can activate your rage as a free action in response to another’s action.
No, Maki is raging now.
You did not activate the rage when he was going up, and furthermore:
you can choose to enter a rage when an enemy attacks you, or casts a spell at you (to gain the benefits of a higher Constitution or your bonus on Will saves) before you know the results of the attack.
You now know the results of the attack, it is too late.

To be honest, that feat is rather useless and contentious to use in a forum game.

Maki looks at the rope he's hanging from and with a surge of rage he twists his upper body attacking the rope with his Club.
Maki is freed.
He easily broke the rope.

Misaat
2012-03-09, 11:49 AM
Your rage begins at any time you wish, even when it’s not your turn or when you’re surprised. You can activate your rage as a free action in response to another’s action.
No, Maki is raging now.
You did not activate the rage when he was going up, and furthermore:
you can choose to enter a rage when an enemy attacks you, or casts a spell at you (to gain the benefits of a higher Constitution or your bonus on Will saves) before you know the results of the attack.
You now know the results of the attack, it is too late.

To be honest, that feat is rather useless and contentious to use in a forum game.

Maki is freed.
He easily broke the rope.

If its useless in a Forum Game.You should have told me that before.Even so you could just assume that i want my rage on before im attacked. What reason would i have for NOT wanting it to be on? Do i really benefit at all from a +2 to AC when im hanging upside down?

Who is surrounding Maki now? Where are each of his enemy's exactly?

TheOasysMaster
2012-03-09, 11:53 AM
If its useless in a Forum Game.You should have told me that before.I'm telling you now.
If you'd just given me your sheet, and made me an editor when I told you too and I had the time to look instead of hiding/forgetting, I would have told you. I'm still doing the review.

What reason would i have for NOT wanting it to be on? Do i really benefit at all from a +2 to AC when im hanging upside down?Saving it for later?
I don't care whether or not he Rage or not.
Maki had no idea he was going to be attacked, despite my warnings.
And so, could not have Raged.

Who is surrounding Maki now? Where are each of his enemy's exactly?
He's prone.
The Princess is in front of him, and they're in their threatened spaces.

A dozen surround them at thirty feet, and Maki can hear more coming.
The Leader is among them, opposite the Princess.

Misaat
2012-03-09, 12:04 PM
Maki had no idea he was going to be attacked

He had no... *facepalm* HE GOT PULLED FROM HIS FEET INTO THE AIR! And he had no idea he was gonna get attacked? What WAS he expecting then? A birthday party?

Maki Tries to sweep the princess of her feet (Literally) With his club.

Misaat
2012-03-09, 12:06 PM
If i missed.I use two charges from the Helm of battle to get another sandard action and attack her again

TheOasysMaster
2012-03-09, 12:13 PM
He had no... *facepalm* HE GOT PULLED FROM HIS FEET INTO THE AIR! And he had no idea he was gonna get attacked? What WAS he expecting then? A birthday party?If you were expecting an attack, you should have just declared a Rage.
No reason to have the Feat then.

Problem solved.
No excuses Misaat.
I've been rolling Perception Checks to show the Raiders were following and atleast listening for him.
You as a player should have made the appropriate responses than relying on Passive Checks.

I'm making no assumptions here except for what I see.
Because I assure you; if the rope had been made of woven adamant, and it took twenty rounds for Maki to break, and i'd told you Maki had used up a rage while breaking it, you'd be complaining then too.

Maki Tries to sweep the princess of her feet (Literally) With his club.Sigh, I warned you about Readied Actions...
:smallannoyed:

I'll be back later.

Ditto
2012-03-09, 12:21 PM
Immediate-action Rage is no different than an immediate action spell, like Prescott casting Deep Breath when he's enveloped in poisonsleepgas. It makes for a very small amount of retconning... such is the nature of immediate actions. ::shrug::

Misaat
2012-03-09, 12:25 PM
No reason to have the Feat then.

It's the only reason to have the feat! To rage whenever he want's! If this was tabletop you would have just said " An arrow flies towards you and before you rolled i would have said "Immediate Rage!".

AND You are doing it again! You are assuming i would have to know thing's that are EASY for you to know because you already know them!

You say "i've been rolling perception checks all the time how isn't he realizing they are following him?"

When i am " He is rolling Perception checks... Are they for me... For my group? If someone is following me should i rage? If it's only one i dont wanna waste it . But what if they are 20? "

All of this things i have to consider... you dont... because you already know what it is!

TheOasysMaster
2012-03-09, 12:32 PM
Immediate-action Rage is no different than an immediate action spell,It's not an Immediate Action.
Its a Free Action when he knows he's being attacked?
Since when is a Rage a defense against a sneak attack.

And to be quite serious, I don't like the Feat, either. If I'd read about it when I was supposed to, I probably would have discussed when i would apply, or outright banned it, which is what I'm considering now.
Choose another Feat.

If this was tabletop you would have just said " An arrow flies towards you and before you rolled i would have said "Immediate Rage!".That's enough to make me ban the Feat.

When i am " He is rolling Perception checks... Are they for me... For my group? If someone is following me should i rage? If it's only one i dont wanna waste it . But what if they are 20? "Forget the stupid Opposed Perception Checks.
Maki's in a forest, full of enemies, who have been hiding.
He finds bodies, gets challenged, hears battles, finds blood, but no bodies, and then it becomes silent, and he has doubts about Raging.

No. No raging after the fact, I ban the feat.
Declare your rages, on your turn.

Misaat
2012-03-09, 12:43 PM
It's not an Immediate Action.
Its a Free Action when he knows he's being attacked?
Since when is a Rage a defense against a sneak attack.

And to be quite serious, I don't like the Feat, either. If I'd read about it when I was supposed to, I probably would have discussed when i would apply, or outright banned it, which is what I'm considering now.
Choose another Feat.

That's enough to make me ban the Feat.

Forget the stupid Opposed Perception Checks.
Maki's in a forest, full of enemies, who have been hiding.
He finds bodies, gets challenged, hears battles, finds blood, but no bodies, and then it becomes silent, and he has doubts about Raging.

No. No raging after the fact, I ban the feat.
Declare your rages, on your turn.

All right then I take Reckless Rage to get Another 2 points of constitution and Strength when raging (Also another -2 to AC)

So now i have DR12 and an extra 14 Hitpoints. I still trip the princess

TheOasysMaster
2012-03-09, 12:47 PM
So now i have DR12 and an extra 14 Hitpoints. I still trip the princessYou mean you try, I have readied actions.

TheOasysMaster
2012-03-09, 01:05 PM
As Maki cries out, the Raiders cry out.
"Princess!"
"Protect your future Queen!"
There is a flash of lightning, and the Princess is gone, with a large man, wearing a bear skin and antlers protruding from a skull bone atop his head glaring down at him.
His green eyes are filled with contempt...

Benign Transposition
Pick on someone your own size.

[roll0] Ranged Disarm Attempt
Make an opposed Attack Roll.
[roll1] Ranged Disarm Attempt
[roll2] Ranged Disarm Attempt
[roll3] Ranged Disarm Attempt
[roll4] Ranged Disarm Attempt
[roll5] Ranged Disarm Attempt
[roll6] Ranged Sunder Attempt
[roll7] Damage
[roll8] Ranged Sunder Attempt
[roll9] Damage
[roll10] Ranged Sunder Attempt
[roll11] Damage
[roll12] Ranged Attack Roll
[roll13] Damage
[roll14] Ranged Attack Roll
[roll15] Damage
[roll16] Ranged Attack Roll
[roll17] Damage

Misaat
2012-03-09, 01:16 PM
Pick on someone your own size? Why did she step up in the first place if she didn't wanna fight?

Opposed Attack Roll 1:[roll0]

Opposed Attack Roll 2:[roll1]

Opposed Attack Roll 3:[roll2]

Opposed Attack Roll 4:[roll3]

Opposed Attack Roll 5:[roll4]

Ditto
2012-03-09, 01:21 PM
How do you do a ranged disarm check? Or ranged sunder? And sunder has to be done with a bludgeoning or slashing weapon, so piercing arrows wouldn't normally work...

Misaat
2012-03-09, 01:24 PM
How do you do a ranged disarm check? Or ranged sunder? And sunder has to be done with a bludgeoning or slashing weapon, so piercing arrows wouldn't normally work...

Dunno about ranged Sunder. There is a ranged Disarm though but to have +20 to the attack they all should be like lvl 10 at least... anyway i suck at dice so the 1 fries me anyway. Thank God i brought a spiked gauntlet

TheOasysMaster
2012-03-09, 01:30 PM
Pick on someone your own size?
From the tribe, not her.

Why did she step up in the first place if she didn't wanna fight?1st time, to save a tribesmen.
2nd time, *whistles*

Unless I'm mistaken, Maki's Total Attack Bonus is +25, with the club bringing it up to +26...
Since he didn't apply the Weapon Focus Path to the great club, and he didn't take any actual Weapon Focus Feats, he is merely proficient with it, and thus gains no more bonuses with it...
...with the Greatclub being a two-handed weapon, Maki would get a +4 bonus, so +30...
Being prone, Maki has a -4 penalty to melee attacks, meaning he nets out at +26

anyway i suck at dice so the 1 fries me anyway.
But that'll do it.

Thank God i brought a spiked gauntlet
:smallsigh:

Ranged Disarm Feat (http://dndtools.eu/feats/complete-warrior--61/ranged-disarm--2353/)
Ranger Sunder Feat (http://dndtools.eu/feats/complete-warrior--61/ranged-sunder--2359/)
A barrage of arrows sends the greatclub flying from Maki's hands.

Okey, dokey, everyone has Initiative but Maki and my druid friend here...

Misaat
2012-03-09, 01:34 PM
I have to roll initiative again?

"... Haa haaa.... What the f*** do you want? Why did you attack my people anyway? "

Maki says while looking clearly ahead of him.

TheOasysMaster
2012-03-09, 01:39 PM
I have to roll initiative again?
Nope.
Just checking if arrows can deal non-lethal damage...

Misaat
2012-03-09, 01:40 PM
Nope.
Just checking if arrows can deal non-lethal damage...

Most of those arrows can deal no damage at all. At least to Maki XD

TheOasysMaster
2012-03-09, 01:46 PM
That's right.
The druid looks toward the trees.
"Princess?"
"Kill him, we'll raise him later."
Stepping back from Maki to get some room, the shaman raises his hands.

Make two Will Saves.

Misaat
2012-03-09, 01:56 PM
The druid looks toward the trees.
"Princess?"
"Kill him, we'll raise him later."
Stepping back from Maki to get some room, the shaman raises his hands.

Make two Will Saves.

You cant make a five foot step when using a standard Action to cast a spell.I should get an attack of opportunity.

Will Save:[roll0]
Will Save:[roll1]

TheOasysMaster
2012-03-09, 02:00 PM
Wizard Spell! Prepared as for a Swift Action!
And the 5-foot step is to move out of the way...

You cant make a five foot step when using a standard Action to cast a spell.I should get an attack of opportunity.
I see that nowhere...

You can move 5 feet in any round when you don’t perform any other kind of movement. Taking this 5-foot step never provokes an attack of opportunity. You can’t take more than one 5-foot step in a round, and you can’t take a 5-foot step in the same round when you move any distance.

You can take a 5-foot step before, during, or after your other actions in the round.

You can only take a 5-foot step if your movement isn’t hampered by difficult terrain or darkness. Any creature with a speed of 5 feet or less can’t take a 5-foot step, since moving even 5 feet requires a move action for such a slow creature.

You may not take a 5-foot step using a form of movement for which you do not have a listed speed.

TheOasysMaster
2012-03-09, 02:01 PM
And why does Maki have a +3 bonus to Will?

Misaat
2012-03-09, 02:03 PM
Wisdom+1 Base 4 Magic 2 Mage slayer 1 Greater Rage 3 = 11

TheOasysMaster
2012-03-09, 02:07 PM
Okay, now a Reflex Save.

Misaat
2012-03-09, 02:08 PM
Okay, now a Reflex Save.

Can i ask why?

Reflex Save:[roll0]

TheOasysMaster
2012-03-09, 02:11 PM
Quicked Hideous Laughter + that distracting spell
Flame Strike
Hang on, got some dice to roll.

Misaat
2012-03-09, 02:14 PM
He's casting three spells in a row??

TheOasysMaster
2012-03-09, 02:21 PM
[roll0]50% Fire/Divine

[roll1] Attack Roll
[roll2]
[roll3] Attack Roll
[roll4]
[roll5] Attack Roll
[roll6]
[roll7] Attack Roll
[roll8]
[roll9] Attack Roll
[roll10]
[roll11] Attack Roll
[roll12]
[roll13] Attack Roll
[roll14]
[roll15] Attack Roll
[roll16]
[roll17] Attack Roll
[roll18]
[roll19] Attack Roll
[roll20]
[roll21] Attack Roll
[roll22]
[roll23] Attack Roll
[roll24]
[roll25] Attack Roll
[roll26]
[roll27] Attack Roll
[roll28]
[roll29] Attack Roll
[roll30]
[roll31] Attack Roll
[roll32]
[roll33] Attack Roll
[roll34]
[roll35] Attack Roll
[roll36]
[roll37] Attack Roll
[roll38]
[roll39] Attack Roll
[roll40]
[roll41] Attack Roll
[roll42]
[roll43] Attack Roll
[roll44]
[roll45] Attack Roll
[roll46]
[roll47] Attack Roll
[roll48]

[roll49] Attack Roll
[roll50]
[roll51] Attack Roll
[roll52]
[roll53] Attack Roll
[roll54]
[roll55] Attack Roll
[roll56]
[roll57] Attack Roll
[roll58]
[roll59] Attack Roll
[roll60]
[roll61] Attack Roll
[roll62]
[roll63] Attack Roll
[roll64]
[roll65] Attack Roll
[roll66]
[roll67] Attack Roll
[roll68]
[roll69] Attack Roll
[roll70]
[roll71] Attack Roll
[roll72]
[roll73] Attack Roll
[roll74]
[roll75] Attack Roll
[roll76]
[roll77] Attack Roll
[roll78]
[roll79] Attack Roll
[roll80]
[roll81] Attack Roll
[roll82]
[roll83] Attack Roll
[roll84]
[roll85] Attack Roll
[roll86]
[roll87] Attack Roll
[roll88]
[roll89] Attack Roll
[roll90]
[roll91] Attack Roll
[roll92]
[roll93] Attack Roll
[roll94]
[roll95] Attack Roll
[roll96]

[roll97]
[roll98]
[roll99]
[roll100]
[roll101]
[roll102]
[roll103]
[roll104]
[roll105]
[roll106]

No, the distraction one comes from the Princess

TheOasysMaster
2012-03-09, 02:28 PM
of course, now that I think about it, ManyShoting would have been easier.
=/

Misaat
2012-03-09, 02:35 PM
Awesome do i act now?

Misaat
2012-03-09, 02:42 PM
Where does the Critical part overcoming damage reduction come from?

TheOasysMaster
2012-03-09, 02:43 PM
Because when you do a critical, you double the damage, Damage Reduction only applies once.

Where does the Critical part overcoming damage reduction come from?
Update Maki's sheet.

Misaat
2012-03-09, 02:45 PM
Because when you do a critical, you double the damage, Damage Reduction only applies once.

Update Maki's sheet.

Where does it say that?

Murf
2012-03-09, 02:50 PM
Just wanted to stick my nose in and say, "wow you guys argue a lot."

TheOasysMaster
2012-03-09, 02:52 PM
When your character scores a critical hit, roll the damage two, three, or four times, as indicated by its critical multiplier (using all applicable modifiers on each roll), and add all the results together.

The entry indicates the amount of damage ignored (usually 5 to 15 points) and the type of weapon that negates the ability.

One attack, one damage, one use of Damage Reduction.

The creature takes normal damage from energy attacks (even nonmagical ones), spells, spell-like abilities, and supernatural abilities. A certain kind of weapon can sometimes damage the creature normally, as noted below. Add 12 back to the Fire Damage, I'd forgotten about this.

TheOasysMaster
2012-03-09, 02:53 PM
Take you nose, and get the hell out.

Misaat
2012-03-09, 02:57 PM
When your character scores a critical hit, roll the damage two, three, or four times, as indicated by its critical multiplier (using all applicable modifiers on each roll), and add all the results together.

The entry indicates the amount of damage ignored (usually 5 to 15 points) and the type of weapon that negates the ability.

One attack, one damage, one use of Damage Reduction.

The creature takes normal damage from energy attacks (even nonmagical ones), spells, spell-like abilities, and supernatural abilities. A certain kind of weapon can sometimes damage the creature normally, as noted below. Add 12 back to the Fire Damage, I'd forgotten about this.

Alright Maki is at 64 Can i act now?

TheOasysMaster
2012-03-09, 02:57 PM
[roll0] Attack Roll
[roll1]
[roll2] Attack Roll
[roll3]

Confirming Critical

EDIT: He's at 55. Go.
He's still prone.

Misaat
2012-03-09, 03:02 PM
Swift action to activate the last charge of the helm which gives me a Mova action which i use to get up from Prone then 5 foot step and Full attack Trip first

Maki Uses the magic of his Helmet to stand up and then taking a step forward he falls on the Druid and knocks him to the ground and starts to rain blows upon him with his gauntlet fist!

Trip Attack(Touch):[roll0]

STR CHECK:[roll1]

Misaat
2012-03-09, 03:04 PM
The second attack's a Trip too...

Trip Attack 2:[roll0]

Misaat
2012-03-09, 03:05 PM
I assume that knocks him down so 3 attacks left against him prone

Attack 1:[roll0]

Damage: [roll1]

Attack 2:[roll2]

Damage: [roll3]

TheOasysMaster
2012-03-09, 03:06 PM
Swift action to activate the last charge of the helm which gives me a Mova actionNice.
Readied Action.

[roll0] Princess' Dagger Attack
[roll1]+[roll2]

Trip Attack(Touch): Miss!
No, he does not...
You don't have Improved Unarmed Strike.

Misaat
2012-03-09, 03:08 PM
Nice.
Readied Action.

[roll0] Princess' Dagger Attack
[roll1]+[roll2]

No, he does not...

Yes he does it's a one.... And the princess Readied and action to throw a dagger at me i though she casted Hideous Laughter?

TheOasysMaster
2012-03-09, 03:14 PM
Yes he does it's a one.... And the princess Readied and action to throw a dagger at me i though she casted Hideous Laughter?
Standard to Ready, Swift to cast the Distraction.
Druid boy cast Swift Hideous.

Misaat
2012-03-09, 03:15 PM
Standard to Ready, Swift to cast the Distraction.
Druid boy cast Swift Hideous.

Oh okay okay... Talking about Druid Boy he is Prone and with at least one punch mark on his face.

TheOasysMaster
2012-03-09, 03:15 PM
I'll take my AoOs when I return.
Maki doesn't have Improved Unarmed Strike.

Misaat
2012-03-09, 03:17 PM
I'll take my AoOs when I return.
Maki doesn't have Improved Unarmed Strike.

Spiked Gauntlet Im considered armed

TheOasysMaster
2012-03-09, 04:11 PM
Spiked Gauntlet Im considered armed
That's stupid and I want people to know it.

[roll0] Damage
[roll1] Reflex Save, Success Halves and negates blindness
Disregard

The druid draws a rod from his back, and tosses it between Maki's feet, where it begins to write and transform before Maki's eyes.

[roll2]
[roll3] DR Factored in
[roll4]
[roll5] DR Factored in
[roll6], Miss!
[roll7] DR Factored in
[roll8]
[roll9] DR Factored in
[roll10]
[roll11] DR Factored in

[roll12], Miss!
[roll13] DR Factored In
[roll14], Miss!
[roll15] DR Factored In
[roll16], Miss!
[roll17] DR Factored In

TheOasysMaster
2012-03-09, 04:16 PM
[roll0]Confirming Critical
[roll1]
[roll2]Confirming Critical
[roll3]

I think that's 83 HPs of damage.

Misaat
2012-03-09, 04:18 PM
That's stupid and I want people to know it.

[roll0] Damage
[roll1] Reflex Save, Success Halves and negates blindness
Disregard

The druid draws a rod from his back, and tosses it between Maki's feet, where it begins to write and transform before Maki's eyes.

[roll2]
[roll3] DR Factored in
[roll4]
[roll5] DR Factored in
[roll6]
[roll7] DR Factored in
[roll8]
[roll9] DR Factored in
[roll10]
[roll11] DR Factored in

[roll12]
[roll13] DR Factored In
[roll14]
[roll15] DR Factored In
[roll16]
[roll17] DR Factored In

Ooook Wanna explain what just happened? O.o

TheOasysMaster
2012-03-09, 04:20 PM
Rod of the Python, but I didn't need it.
The coward in the tree took care of him.

Misaat, I don't know what to do...
...from here, I can't see any reason why the Princess would want to marry Maki...
...that'd have to be a quest in and of itself.
:smallfrown:

I can easily see Maki escaping.
Even, possibly leading his tribe back for vengeance, but I can't see him wooing this woman, and being happily wed to her.

Misaat
2012-03-09, 04:27 PM
Rod of the Python, but I didn't need it.
The coward in the tree took care of him.

Misaat, I don't know what to do...
...from here, I can't see any reason why the Princess would want to marry Maki...
...that'd have to be a quest in and of itself.
:smallfrown:

I can easily see Maki escaping.
Even, possibly leading his tribe back for vengeance, but I can't see him wooing this woman, and being happily wed to her.

Marry him? Marry HIM? YOU THINK MAKI WANTS TO MARRY HER??? THE WOMAN THAT SAID "Kill him We can raise him later?" . Maki's gonna cut her's and every single one of their tribe's heads off starting with the bastard from the tree and exhibit them on pikes across his village!

TheOasysMaster
2012-03-09, 04:28 PM
Marry him? Marry HIM? YOU THINK MAKI WANTS TO MARRY HER??? THE WOMAN THAT SAID "Kill him We can raise him later?" . Maki's gonna cut her's and every single one of their tribe's heads off starting with the bastard from the tree and exhibit them on pikes across his village!
LOL
Whoops, I guess I let it get personal.

Okay, big guy, you come up with Maki's love interest.
I can safely assume, Razortooth will find his way to the camp by the time Maki busts out and shows him the rest of the way.

Misaat
2012-03-09, 04:39 PM
LOL
Whoops, I guess I let it get personal.

Okay, big guy, you come up with Maki's love interest.
I can safely assume, Razortooth will find his way to the camp by the time Maki busts out and shows him the rest of the way.

You Guess? Im really curious here now. What did you think Maki was gonna feel about the woman whose first impression was to run a dagger into his skull from behind when he was having a fair fight with another member of her tribe? Or that when Maki calmed enough to ask for an explanation on why the hell where they killing their people was to just say "LOL kill him. We have Rez"

The point was Maki marrying the head princess of a Barbarian tribe... But this guy's arent barbarians... This guy's are p**ssy's under Maki's eyes . p**ssy's that just kicked the crap outta him sure . But in no moment did this guys showed any kind of honor or redeeming qualities about them. A guy shoot at maki... And then when Maki turned to face him... He climbed into a tree.... i Have no words to describe how cowardly that was

It was their Victory at the end sure... The same way me jumping from a bush and punching a guy in the balls is a victory! What did they prove? What was it they where fighting for anyway?

TheOasysMaster
2012-03-09, 04:47 PM
What did you think Maki was gonna feel about the woman whose first impression was to run a dagger into his skull from behind when he was having a fair fight with another member of her tribe?She didn't kill him...
...she was helping out one of her own...

Or that when Maki calmed enough to ask for an explanation on why the hell where they killing their people was to just say "LOL kill him. We have Rez" Pfffffffft, that's just NPCs choosing not to be a PCs personal font of information/explanation.

But in no moment did this guys showed any kind of honor or redeeming qualities about them.
I'm sorry. But when i think of barbarians, honor is not what i think of.
i think of gratuitous displays of barbarism; burning, wanton murder, sewing fields with salt, blackened earth, not honor

A guy shoot at maki... And then when Maki turned to face him... He climbed into a tree.... i Have no words to describe how cowardly that was When Climbing a tree, you use lose your Dex bonus, and then the Princess would have sneak attacked him.
They were setting him up, so they could capture him, and ask him why Maki's tribe was attacking their village.

The pawprint, belongs to a massive druid-wolf that had been attacking their village, and they struck at Maki's thinking it was them.

The same way me jumping from a bush and punching a guy in the balls is a victory! What did they prove? What was it they where fighting for anyway?Hold up.
They didn't win because they fought dirty, which is what I'd expect from barbarians.
They won because somebody exposed his units to a barrage of arrow fire and allowed the archers to regroup to turn the tide.

What was supposed to happen, is Maki walks in, and they all kick butt after he saves the first group of tribesmen.
After they lose, the druid, princess, and whatever survivors split, bruised but impressed.
From THERE peace negotiations would have been extended after the real wolf attacked.

Impressed by Maki's abilities, she wouldn't have attacked him in the second battle, and would have responded more favorably if Maki could get his falchion back.

But, there are no rails, and things didn't happen that I though they would, and so the encounter turned against you.

Misaat
2012-03-09, 04:59 PM
They didn't win because they fought dirty,

Yeah you are right They fought him twenty against one while shooting him 50 times every time he blinked it was a totally fair fight.

Why would you think Barbarians have no honor? Being a Barbarian just means you are uncivilized doesn't mean all Barbarians are "Do whatever i want because i want it a**holes" Maki's a good barbarian He can do what he wants but if they are fighting a guy and they are 30 against one He would at least say ... "Emmm guys dont you think this is a little overkill?"