PDA

View Full Version : Forget the humans, forget the dragons...

Lord Sammy
2012-03-08, 01:44 AM
V is a terrible person because s/he doesn't care at all about those three four (derp) camels left to wander in the desert! How could s/he be so callous about his/her kin!? So uncaring, so unrepentant?

...sorry. Had to. :smallbiggrin:

ti'esar
2012-03-08, 01:52 AM
For the record, it was actually four camels.

...And was this thread really necessary?

Occasional Sage
2012-03-08, 01:53 AM
Apparently so.

Do you not think so?

martianmister
2012-03-08, 08:12 AM
Maybe they prefer desert to slavery...:smallconfused:

[TS] Shadow
2012-03-08, 09:49 AM
You'd think V would be more caring towards his relatives...

Unisus
2012-03-08, 10:07 AM
Yes - as we know, V is neither dragon nor human, but appearantly half-camel *smile*

And by the way, why would someone want to answer in a unnecessary thread?

Leecros
2012-03-08, 10:09 AM
Everytime an unnecessary thread is made a kitten dies.
Everytime an unnecessary post is made a puppy dies.

Think of the animals...

Goosefarble
2012-03-08, 10:16 AM
Though camels, by and large, get off relatively easily.

irenicObserver
2012-03-08, 10:28 AM
I evaluate this as vanity since instead of posting it in the comic thread where it is likely to be washed away by comments of surprise it is here for all to give attention to no matter the kind.

Don't quit your day job, your delivery needs work.

:tongue:

Goosefarble
2012-03-08, 11:07 AM
Well technically, like, everything COULD be included in the discussion thread for the current comic, but I (and several other people) barely ever check that, because... well, because everything is likely to be washed away by other comments.

Particle_Man
2012-03-08, 12:11 PM
It could have been worse. If the wrong black dragon had bred with an ancestor of one of those camels, the camels could have been wiped out by familicide too!

Although now that I think about it, a half-dragon camel would be an awesome desert mount. :smallcool:

Hamiltonz
2012-03-08, 12:39 PM

Think of the animals...

I'm killing puppies! woo woo

blackspeeker
2012-03-08, 04:55 PM
For the record, it was actually four camels.

...And was this thread really necessary?

Was guy with a halberd?

Themrys
2012-03-08, 05:18 PM
V is a terrible person because s/he doesn't care at all about those three four (derp) camels left to wander in the desert! How could s/he be so callous about his/her kin!? So uncaring, so unrepentant?

Camels are better at surviving without humans than humans are at surviving without camels. Especially in a desert. Camels are not horses, they're a lot tougher. V knows this, of course.

ti'esar
2012-03-08, 05:30 PM
Was guy with a halberd?

Do not get me started on him.

snikrept
2012-03-08, 11:00 PM
Guy with a halberd probably ended up being the spy:smallbiggrin:

Dr._Demento
2012-03-09, 03:57 AM

Think of the animals...

So you killed a puppy to make this post. You seem to be willing to make "sacrifices" for the greater good, when will it end, WHEN WILL IT END? Is it really better to kill one puppy to perhaps save the lives of other puppies, and since this post is a direct reaction to yours, do you have two puppies lives on your hands?

Yes, I know this post kills a puppy, but if I read ethics papers correctly, apparently this is a necessary process in proving a point.

Leecros
2012-03-09, 08:28 AM
So you killed a puppy to make this post. You seem to be willing to make "sacrifices" for the greater good, when will it end, WHEN WILL IT END? Is it really better to kill one puppy to perhaps save the lives of other puppies, and since this post is a direct reaction to yours, do you have two puppies lives on your hands?

Yes, I know this post kills a puppy, but if I read ethics papers correctly, apparently this is a necessary process in proving a point.

Isn't it a good thing that i'm a cat person? :smallsmile:

pendejochy
2012-03-09, 09:03 AM

...sorry. Had to. :smallbiggrin:

S/he did those camels a favor. S/he lightened their loads!

irenicObserver
2012-03-09, 01:31 PM
Was guy with a halberd?

No and don't change the subject >.>

Rorrik
2012-03-09, 02:01 PM
It could have been worse. If the wrong black dragon had bred with an ancestor of one of those camels, the camels could have been wiped out by familicide too!

Although now that I think about it, a half-dragon camel would be an awesome desert mount. :smallcool:

If that had been the case and Vs camel linked to the camels with dragon ancestry, would V have killed herself by relation to camels?

Worse way to go ever.

blackspeeker
2012-03-09, 03:42 PM
No and don't change the subject >.>

My bad, just drawing a comparison to an equally pointless thing.

Morgan Wick
2012-03-09, 07:15 PM
Countdown to this thread being locked in 3...2...1...

Particle_Man
2012-03-09, 08:14 PM
If that had been the case and Vs camel linked to the camels with dragon ancestry, would V have killed herself by relation to camels?

Worse way to go ever.

I guess it would depend on whether, going up the half-dragon camel's family tree in step two, there was a living ancestor still linked to V. Since V is elven presumably the elf more closely linked to the camel in question could be alive.

irenicObserver
2012-03-10, 01:47 AM
Before it does I just want to say this really is just attention grabbing. The guy who responded to me proves my point, the main discussion thread is so torrential with redundant statements that people are pushed to post whatever inane thought outside and clog up the forum.

KoboldRevenge
2012-03-10, 02:05 AM
I want to state that it would be hilarious for the person to first cast famliacide and everyone died. That would have been interesting to figure out the degrees of separation everything had. I don't think this thread will close.