PDA

View Full Version : Looking for other Clerical Domains

Starwulf
2012-03-08, 07:54 PM
Besides whats in the PHB. Not sure if there ARE any others, but if there are(non-homebrewed), I'd like to know and where they are located. I'm building a "Bumbling summoner" Cleric, and am looking for certain domains. Right now, if I can't find any better matches, I'm going for Travel and Trickery(because I was an orphan on the street taking care of my younger brother for much of my life, and eventually started conducting fake seances to make money to provide for us), but I don't want to seal myself into those domains right now.

Hirax
2012-03-08, 07:56 PM
The Spell Compendium has tons. It has the summoner domain, which might be of interest.

Starwulf
2012-03-08, 08:05 PM
The Spell Compendium has tons. It has the summoner domain, which might be of interest.

That was perfect, thank you. I'd say I have no idea why I didn't think of that, but I haven't made a new D&D character in about 5 months, so I'm a bit rusty ^^

dsmiles
2012-03-09, 06:55 AM
Also: Complete Divine, XPH, and (I believe) Complete Champion.

Feytalist
2012-03-09, 07:09 AM
Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting as well. Among others the Elf, Dwarf, Gnome, Orc etc. domains, and the Repose domain, kind of a "good" Death domain.

gkathellar
2012-03-09, 08:40 AM
Almost all domains have been reprinted in Spell Compendium, including several of those mentioned above. There are a few others scattered throughout the Eberron books (Transformation is the only particularly good one but boy-howdy is it good).

TheTick
2012-03-09, 08:46 AM
This link has many if not all of the domains, with book and page number of where to find them. (http://home.comcast.net/~ftm3/ASMoNM/domains.html) Lists the spells they get but not at what level.