PDA

View Full Version : Does it Stack?

chaotician375
2012-03-10, 01:57 PM
Simple question, simple answer, do the effects of the monk belt and superior unarmed strike (Tome of Battle pg. 33) on a monk. Example: a 5th lvl monks unarmed damage is 1D8, with a monks belt it is 1D10. If all of this stacks then with the superior unarmed strike feat the it gets up to 2D6. Does this work or am I just dreaming. Neither say what kind of bonus, ones from a feat the other from a magic item, there not labeled insight bonus or power bonus or moral bonus. So Playground, does it stack?

Biffoniacus_Furiou
2012-03-10, 01:59 PM
Yes, it does.

The Monk class still sucks, though.

Edit: Don't forget about Improved Natural Attack (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/monsterFeats.htm#improvedNaturalAttack) from the core Monster Manual. Still not enough to redeem that class, though.

chaotician375
2012-03-10, 02:03 PM
Thanks. Im looking at it for multiclassing with a paladin and pious Templar to be as immune as i can, but still wanted to be capable of unarmed combat despite of the lack of monk levels.

Urpriest
2012-03-10, 02:49 PM
Be aware that some people argue that the level increase is not a bonus and thus does not follow the stacking rules. I'd advise asking your DM, since the issue is subject to some controversy.