PDA

View Full Version : Will V ever cast "Blind"?

kickassfrog
2012-03-11, 06:51 PM
So, I was going through a couple of strips from the azure city arc, and when I came across V being annoyed because Blind took up 7 pages in hir spellbook.

So, my question is, do people think this is a joke in it's entirety, or will there be some degree of foreshadowing in this, in that s/he may use the spell at a later date?

Gnome Alone
2012-03-11, 06:54 PM
So, I was going through a couple of strips from the azure city arc, and when I came across V being annoyed because Blind took up 7 pages in hir spellbook.

So, my question is, do people think this is a joke in it's entirety, or will there be some degree of foreshadowing in this, in that s/he may use the spell at a later date?

Well, there is that one where he casts Blind on the viewer, but you can't see because... he cast Blind.

Steward
2012-03-11, 07:38 PM
S/he probably will, because why not?

Doxkid
2012-03-11, 08:05 PM
It's possible, but the odds of it actually happening are , in my opinion, low.

V has showing gained interest in disables, buffs and CC but having it scribe'd doesn't mean it would ever be prepared. Especially since it is a somewhat niche spell compared to, say, Force Cage or Prismatic Spray.

ORione
2012-03-11, 11:41 PM
Well, there is that one where he casts Blind on the viewer, but you can't see because... he cast Blind.

Was that in a book?

Gnome Alone
2012-03-13, 02:54 AM
Was that in a book?

No, I was just being a wee snotbag.

Mr. Pants
2012-03-14, 02:09 PM
If he does that, then someone will end up like Eagle-Eyed Pete...assuming they'll get killed later of course...