PDA

View Full Version : Sabrecon, Leicester, UK!

Castaras
2012-03-12, 01:34 PM
Hi, as your resident insane pieomancer, I am here to let you know of a special event going on in Leicester, Saturday 24th March.

It's a gaming convention! Ran by the University of Leicester Gaming Society (The Leicester Sabres), it will be the second year Sabrecon has ran. There will be rolegames, boardgames, some wargames you can sign up for, and a couple of traders as well.

And it's got lots of insane geeks. So how could it not be awesome? :smallamused:

All this for a tiny fee of £5. And if you want to sign up for some of the wargames, then it'll be £10.

http://www.leicestersabres.org.uk/sabrecon/ Here is ze informations. There's a link in the first paragraph to sign up for it online - I believe you have to sign up to the union to do it online, because our student union is silly. (and if you would rather not sign up through that, send me a pm and I can get you put on the list). :smallsmile:

So yeah. Think that's everything. It should be fun, and it would be awesome to see you (yes, even you) here. :smallsmile: