PDA

View Full Version : Maximimum mobility build

raymundo
2012-03-14, 04:18 AM
Greetings,

how mobile a character can you create? I'd love to see some character concepts with a wide variety of different movement styles (flying, swimming, climbing,..), high speeds in these movement styles, a way to avoid AoOs, etc. Anything fitting to a speedy, high mobile character!

Anybody cares to post some ideas, ideally for character levels 1-5-10, 2 flaws, all 3.x sources allowed, +0/1 LA preferred? Bonus points if the char is still able to fulfill some role in the party (Damage à la scout, exsessive re-shaping of the environment to harm and hinder the enemies, etc).

Please share your ideas!

Darrin
2012-03-14, 05:42 AM
Greetings,
how mobile a character can you create? I'd love to see some character concepts with a wide variety of different movement styles (flying, swimming, climbing,..), high speeds in these movement styles, a way to avoid AoOs, etc. Anything fitting to a speedy, high mobile character!

My Lightning Thief/Air Goblin Express (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142080) build can move through every single contiguous open square in the world as a free action. The trick doesn't really kick in until ECL 15ish, and it's not something I recommend for actual play.

Rejusu
2012-03-14, 06:09 AM
Greetings,

One word: Druid

A level 5 or 10 (the 10th level one especially) Druid can achieve flight, swim, climb and I think even burrow speeds with a single use of wild shape. Plus they still fulfil a role in the party. And by "a role" that is to say they can probably fulfil all of them.