PDA

View Full Version : Edit: Never mind!

Yuki Akuma
2012-03-14, 11:43 AM
So. I remember setting from a while ago that seems the perfect place to run a Risus game in. I know there's a wiki for it (or at least there was), but for the life of me I don't remember its name, and it's frustratingly hard to Google.

It was a floating island sort of setting. The main 'capital city' was a group of I think four islands chained together, called Day. It had two "mills" that I can remember - the Corpse Mill, which turns corpses into bread, and the Name Mill, which I think turns names into produce.

There are other mills dotted around. One of them sapped some sort of emotion and converted it into gold, if I remember correctly.

The setting includes races like "Backstagers", who are convinced the world is a show and they got pushed out on stage by accident, guys who have some... sort of connection with the elements...

This isn't much to go on is it? .-.

Oh! And I remember one of the creation stories involved the creation god/dess creating the world while drunk, which explains why it's so weird. Another story insists the world is actually a mobile for her baby, which is why it's made of floating islands.

...Anyone?

So as soon as I post the thread, someone finds it for me. Welp. (http://nifflas.wikispaces.com/)