PDA

View Full Version : 3.5 equipment help Blackguard/fighter Vampire Lord

Gerner
2012-03-15, 07:09 AM
Okay the short version as the campaign have been of over 3 year with 1 year break.

We started the evil campaign as worshippers of Bane, later I found an artifact from a dead god of vampires (homebrew god) a crown, which I could not resist taking on (the stuff about ultimate power etc)... this made me do alot of stuff which I did not know of (DM manage may char at night) well to keep it short a couple of session later I died. After a being brought back to life my sold were missing and I made a pact with the with the vampire god to bring him back to life... which I did after a lot of manipulation on the other party members.

After he was brought to life he lifted me to Vampire Lord, but my problem is now that most of my items where limited to Bane meaning that now I dont have that much and need to get new stuff...

Money is not a problem, but I have to find all the equipment ingame which gives the DM the rights to "ban" stuff by simple making them not available in any shops.

My Char sheet is: http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=380072

Dont comment the classing as we did not open for PrC before level 10 and none of us is that OP

My AC will increase with 2 if i put on the armour in my Equipment list