PDA

View Full Version : [PF] Curse of the Crimson Throne advice

Laniius
2012-03-16, 01:39 PM
For some of the adventure paths, there is advice for members of each class (such as good gods to follow, archetypes that would be useful, favored enemies and terrains for rangers, etc.) Can anyone suggest anything for Curse of the Crimson Throne?

Novawurmson
2012-03-16, 01:58 PM
Well, first, remember that it's a 3.5 adventure path, so if you're DMing, you'll need to do a little updating. Since I'm not sure which you'll be doing, I'll assuming your playing for the advice given now.

I've only run the first book (and read the second thoroughly), so I'm not completely sure where the adventure goes from there.

The first part of the adventure takes place mainly in a city, so city-based abilities are nice (Favored Enemy: Humanoid (______), Diplomacy, Stealth, Charm Person, etc.).

A few common gods would be Desna (among the Varisians), Abadar, and Pharasma.

Laniius
2012-03-16, 02:09 PM
I went through the player's guide and updated the feats and whantot to 3.5 (some adaptations were already provided). The NPC's present have also largely been updated on the SRD as well; things that haven't I will just be throwing on the advanced template.