PDA

View Full Version : Halfling Rogue horror stories.

MidgetMarine
2012-03-19, 01:48 PM
After a rather....interesting...session i played yesterday that involved our halfling rogue, a mechanical hydra, and a fire trap, i was wondering if anyone else had horror stories about the hilarity and unfortunate experiences caused by halfling rogues. Please note, this isn't a halfling rogue diss, it's just that as the most common rogue race (or so i find) they tend to be the ones to set off the hilarious and terrible chain of events. So, tell your rogues tale, whether that be calling the baron a prick or activating some terrible trap, i look forward to hearing these stories.

Kol Korran
2012-03-19, 02:04 PM
um... i don't quite know how to take this thread, but oh well.

in the adventure i'm playing in one of the players plays a halfling rogue with a mean bastard streak in him. he plays him well. very well.

the latest shenanigan of his was using laxatives to... spice the life of an entire inn, two PCs included, and getting away with it.

previously he framed a not-so-poor bystander of being a terrible sorcerer, saving his gnomish friend, by stealing his component pouch and planting it on the said bystander.

but it's his style that matters.
if you're interested, look at my sig for "it began with a crash". (though i've spoiled a few things i guess) :smalltongue: