PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday, Raistlin1040

RabbitHoleLost
2012-03-20, 08:52 AM
Rairai,

Its your 18th birthday, and its so strange to think I've known you since you were 13. I know you don't like me illustrating the age difference, and maybe you don't like the fact that I'm making this somewhat intimate letter into your birthday thread, but, whatever, I do what I want (within forum guidelines because I am a good girl!)
I've essentially watched you grow up through the harder parts of anyone's life. And no matter what happens now, no matter which school accepts you or which frat you get yourself into or how hipster you become or how much you hate the fandom I'm currently involved in, I am so proud of you.
You can go further away from me, you can stop talking to me entirely as your life becomes university and girls and cool-kid-hipster-parties, and nothing will change how much I love you and how glad I am to have had you in my life and been able to be a part in the most tumultuous years of your life.

So, you know, Happy 18th Birthday.
May everything go up from here.

-Rabbit

KuReshtin
2012-03-20, 09:34 AM
Happy birthday, Raist.
I was ordered to go here to wish you a happy birthday by a crazy Rabbit.
I hope you have a great day.

Fredaintdead
2012-03-20, 09:48 AM
Happy birthday Raistlin! :smallsmile:

Have an absolutely fantabulous day!
(And I totally never knew I was older than Raistlin.)

smellie_hippie
2012-03-20, 09:51 AM
Hippie Burfday! You has it! NOW!!

Haruki-kun
2012-03-20, 10:27 AM
Happy Birthday, Raist!

Dr.Epic
2012-03-20, 10:29 AM
Happy Birthday!!!

Maxios
2012-03-20, 10:35 AM
Happy birthday, Raistlin :smallsmile:.

Moff Chumley
2012-03-20, 10:37 AM
Happy birthday, son, but I do think it's high time we had a chat about respecting your elders. :smallannoyed:

The Succubus
2012-03-20, 10:51 AM
Happy birthday, son, but I do think it's high time we had a chat about respecting your elders. :smallannoyed:

Agreed. :smallannoyed: These youthful young whippersnappers coming onto these boards, seducing our women....its an outrage, I tells you. An outrage!

Happy birthday, btw. :smalltongue: