PDA

View Full Version : Help me find an old module!

Scribble
2012-03-20, 02:06 PM
I'm looking to run my group through an older module I played/read through when I was first starting. It was from the First Quest box and had an audio CD with it, in it the players are trapped in an old mansion with the spirit of some undead madman urging them to sacrifice one of the group and he'll let the rest go. I've been searching through all my old books and such and I can't seem to find it. Does anyone know what this adventure was called?

Come to think of it I'm not entirely sure it was 3.0... but I think it was.

Grollub
2012-03-20, 04:30 PM
I recall this adventure.. I don't remember the name.. but I'm pretty sure it was a Ravenloft adventure.

Scribble
2012-03-20, 07:02 PM
Players had to find some little silver heart and place it on the guys coffin then he finally arose as a pissed off Juju Zombie since it was suppose to be done way earlier when he was still fresh so he could be immortal. His girlfriend, who the players meet by way of a talking painting or something, stole the heart and hid it. Also the players meet, and fight, a few ghouls. I'm going to be scaling it up to a higher level module so I mostly need the original stuff for the map and plot stuff.

Scribble
2012-03-21, 04:58 PM
Well, I'm in the wrong section.. it's an AD&D module called "Ghost of Harrow Hill"

I found the map.. now trying to see if pamphlet is nearby..

nyjastul69
2012-03-25, 11:26 AM
Ghost on Harrow Hill is from this (http://tsrinfo.net/archive/dd1/firstquest.htm) product I believe.