PDA

View Full Version : swordsage and weapon aptitude

limejuicepowder
2012-03-23, 05:16 PM
how legit would it be for a swordsage/warblade to use weapon aptitude from warblade to change his free weapon focus feats from swordsage?

Dusk Eclipse
2012-03-23, 05:23 PM
Depending on the wording of the Swordsage's class feature (AFB can't check) it may be perfectly legal by RAW. It depends on weather it says " A swordsage gains weapon focus as a bonus feat" (which would allow that) or "A swordsage is treated as having weapon focus" (which wouldn't work as he doesn't actually have the feat).

Even then, why would you want to do that? Weapon Focus is nice I guess; but it isn't particularly useful and even then almost all characters I have played and seen played restrict themselves to one particular weapon type, I really don't see why would you want to change those feats (unless it is Exotic weapon prof.)

limejuicepowder
2012-03-23, 05:34 PM
Well I was thinking of using the multiple weapon focus feats to more easily qualify for the otherwise crappy two-weapon fighting oriented feats in complete warrior. It actually wouldn't be too bad to have a rider effect every time you hit with both weapons - especially with tiger claw.

Dusk Eclipse
2012-03-23, 05:51 PM
In that case I say it is worthwhile, I never thought of using them that way I must say Kudos to you (although the weapon style feats are not terribly impressive save for a few ones I guess)