PDA

View Full Version : Aspect, Healing Question

Balain
2012-03-24, 02:38 PM
I could have sworn I read that if you use an action point you can heal wounds instead of scratches. I can't find that now though. Did I imagine it or is it somewhere in the book?

Friv
2012-03-25, 01:28 AM
You're going to want to start by telling us what game you're asking about.

Balain
2012-03-25, 02:51 AM
I did, in the title. Aspect....I found the answer. Page 10 of the 2012 edition under the description of the healing keyword. YOu can spend an action point to heal wounds instead of scratches.

Hybban
2012-03-26, 02:15 AM
Aspect RPG is a game from Stone Tablet Games. It has the look of DD4 (Powers, monster stat blocs, items) but plays rather differently. You can buy the beta version of the rules on Lulu (the pdf is really cheap), but believe me, for someone who has followed the game for quite some time now, the rule are close to ready. Thay had a quickstart for Free RPG Day last year. I ran the game and it was awesome.

Hybban
2012-03-26, 02:17 AM
I did, in the title. Aspect....I found the answer. Page 10 of the 2012 edition under the description of the healing keyword. YOu can spend an action point to heal wounds instead of scratches.
For clarity, you may have wanted to put the title like that:
[Aspect] Healing Question

This is how things are usually done, it helps people that you don't want to talk about FATE related game wher you would have a probleme with an aspect that is used for healing :smallbiggrin:

Balain
2012-03-27, 07:34 PM
A friend has been running an aspect campaign for close to a year now, he just bought a couple copies of the 2012 edition. I Like the game very much. SOme minor issues with it, but every system has flaws.