PDA

View Full Version : Druid deity

Steelblood
2012-03-24, 06:20 PM
I'm trying to find a deity for my dwarven druid, but none of the ones i've found really fit what i want for my character. Trying to find one with the following domains but it's always mixed. Homebrew may be a better option at this point unless somebody here knows of some obscure deity.
Animal
Earth
Healing
Knowledge
Travel

GnomeGninjas
2012-03-24, 06:23 PM
The ground. ( Because you travel on it, it is the earth, it grows stuff on it and life is like healing it has animals living on it and um:smallredface: its really smart I guess)

Marnath
2012-03-24, 06:39 PM
According to Deities&Demigods, you can choose to worship a pantheon instead of a single deity, and choose your domains from all that the gods in that pantheon offer except the "aberrant gods" which for the dwarves means Abbathor, Laduguer and Deep Duerra. I believe the good dwarven gods offer all of the domains you listed between them.

Steelblood
2012-03-25, 08:25 AM
oh alrighty that sounds like a good idea.
just found this as well.
green faith (http://www.pathfinderwiki.com/wiki/Green_Faith)

Slipperychicken
2012-03-25, 03:08 PM
I suggest fluffing that you worship Mother Nature (or Gaia, Earth, etc.), and use the Ideal-Worship rules, picking all those domains.

nedz
2012-03-25, 03:34 PM
Eh, Druids don't need deities and don't get domains; Clerics do.

Anyway: Whilst I can find several a few Dwarven Deities with one of the listed domains, the only one I can find with more than that is
Mya (RoS p18) “Mother of Wisdom” with Good, Healing, Knowledge
Well thats two of your domains ?