PDA

View Full Version : [PF]Inquisitor Teamwork Feats

Rhaegar14
2012-03-25, 04:46 AM
Is this class feature worthwhile on a typical archer Inquisitor? I can see two or three general-use teamwork feats on the list, and even those are okay at best, but the ability to change one with a standard action seems fairly versatile.

grarrrg
2012-03-25, 10:31 AM
Is this class feature worthwhile on a typical archer Inquisitor? I can see two or three general-use teamwork feats on the list, and even those are okay at best, but the ability to change one with a standard action seems fairly versatile.

If you're going Mainly archery, then I would try to trade Teamwork feats away with an archetype. There are only 2 that directly help archery (neither of which can be taken before level 6). Which means you'd wind up with a lot of situational and defense feats.

If you're planning on being in Melee at all (i.e. 'switch hitter'), then they are worth keeping.

Rhaegar14
2012-03-25, 05:12 PM
The character is going to carry a longsword and have a decent Str mod, both for ranged damage and so that he can function in melee if he needs to for one reason or another, on top of judgment and bane, but almost all of his feats are going to archery.

grarrrg
2012-03-25, 05:27 PM
The character is going to carry a longsword and have a decent Str mod, both for ranged damage and so that he can function in melee if he needs to for one reason or another, on top of judgment and bane, but almost all of his feats are going to archery.

Then Teamwork feats should be good to have.
Use your 'normal' feats on Archery.
Use your Teamwork feats for Melee.