PDA

View Full Version : My first swordsage

DoctorGlock
2012-03-26, 02:31 PM
So, I have been a player of casters for as long as I can remember, but I want to try something different, so I turned to tome of battle.

This is for e6, and I was considering going Warblade 2/Swordsage 4 and making some kind of infiltrator type focusing on diamond mind strikes and shadow jumps stances and boosts

The issue is picking weapons, feats and allocating 34 points on abilities

Strength lets me emerald power attack but hurts my hide/move silent

Dex ropes me into situational sneak attacks and TWF, and i like the thought of a dex build but i also want to use a two handed weapon

This is 3.p with iron kingdoms mixed in, what can i make that lets me focus on stealth, mobility and sudden high damage strikes?

Malachei
2012-03-26, 02:38 PM
Perhaps, like me, you'll find it stereotype, but Spiked Chain is excellent for your purposes, because you can use it with Shadow Hand (Dex to damage on top of Str), plus it has reach (take Combat Reflexes for many AoO and Weapon Finesse).

34 pb: STR 14, DEX 18, CON 14, INT 10, WIS 14, CHA 8 unless you need the lower stats for some reason. Wisdom is mainly for the AC bonus.

Also, you can take Power Attack + Shock Trooper + Leap Attack for massive attack on a charge.