PDA

View Full Version : Overplanning? Is it necessary?

DontEatRawHagis
2012-03-26, 04:31 PM
The Question:
How much planning is too much planning? Have you ever had a plan that was so fool proof that the GM was unable to counter it?

Can you ever create a plan that the GM won't in some way ruin? ie You forgot to check the bank bag for dye packs, or the Bank Manager has been stealing money slowly for the past month and the bank is empty.

(RANT)

Three things you should know:

Spycraft 2.0 setting Modern day/near future
2 of the players including the GM come from hardcore background. As such a lot of their plans never worked in the past, due to real world physics. As such a lot of ideas get knocked down because they are unrealistic even though the setting is unrealistic.
Main points that the GM puts out to us are ignored by the hardcore players as traps. Though they don't say that out loud.
We are lvl 5 out of 20, robbing the most secure bank in the city. It is impossible, especially when the GM limits our arsenal to a nearby construction yard.
Two goals: Get money, and let the city know its not safe from Super Villains.

We did the planning last night and this is what we came up with:

Abandon Subway Tunnel - Line is nearby the safe room. 35ft of concrete stand in the way.
Construction Yard - Crane's and 2 Garbage trucks, and a bulldozer.
Brinks - Money is being transported from the mint to the bank.
security footage is sent over wireless to an outside contractor.
Bank layout has changed in the last month, no record is kept of what is there.
We have no access to explosives or any vault cutting equipment.

TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT
The job is impossible from the start, high security vault two floors below street level, only way to transport money is up stairs or elevator, which will probably lose power, cutting our carrying capacity.We have no equipment to pull off a bank heist.

Hardcore players decide to try their hardest to succeed and hire an NPC who will cause some noise upstairs, most likely tripping the silent alarm and closing the vault. Also they plan to go in cloak and dagger, when our mission is to make some noise about how no one is safe any more.

Sidenote: The power gamer in our group is running one of the Boss characters. That will most likely show up in the middle of our bank heist to stop us. From my perspective the "Robber/Villain" side is way under power to do something as dangerous as this."

/rant

The Glyphstone
2012-03-26, 04:43 PM
To answer your question, no. The GM is ultimate, you cannot 'beat' them if it comes down to a direct head-to-head conflict and they're determined to win. Nothing, for example, protects your party from a satellite falling out of orbit and obliterating the vault while you're inside it from sheer 'random chance', to choose the most extreme example of fiat I can come up with in 30 seconds.

Grinner
2012-03-26, 04:58 PM
You're adopting a rather divisive mindset on the subject, and because tabletop gaming a group activity, it won't end well.

Frozen_Feet
2012-03-26, 05:33 PM
Can you ever create a plan that the GM won't in some way ruin?

Depends on the rules. In a game where GM always has the final say, you can never create a plan a GM can not ruin. He always has a larger toolbox than you have, he holds all the dice (often literally) and he can add or remove vital details as he pleases.

Creating a plan a GM will not ruin is very different, though. For example, I don't like changing established facts of my game scenarios. I play opposition of the PCs as characters first and foremost - they act in ways sensible to them, not necessarily sensible to me.

In practice, this means that once the game is set, it is set. Just like with a Chess problem or any other game, if the players find a way to solve it and win, I don't change the game just to screw them over. Even if I really thought the problem was unsolvable.

kyoryu
2012-03-26, 07:31 PM
Well, I don't think it's impossible. While the GM may not be a great GM, I doubt he's that much of a jerk.

You say "impossible" twice, and that reminds me of the old Henry Ford quote - "If you say you can, or you say you can't, you're probably right."

The bigger point seems to be that you want a more higher-powered game, where you go in guns blazing and get what you want, while he wants a more subtle, planning based game. To put it more succinctly, you want James Bond and he wants Ocean's Eleven. You need to work this disconnect out somehow - either by getting him to run James Bond, by quitting, or by giving Ocean's Eleven a chance.

Also, the GM is giving you hints about what kind of session he's planning in the setup. He's obviously moving against a smash-and-grab by the setup. He wants you to go in sneaky. And that doesn't prohibit making supervillains known - a note in the vault saying "HAHA I'm in ur base, stealing your cashs" is potentially as effective as lots of explosions.

*There is a weakness*. You currently don't know what that weakness is, which suggests that your first order of business is to get more information. And guess what - wireless networks may be harder to disrupt, but they're *easier* to get access to. This may be a good way to get the layout, or even other information, about the vault.

There's also a physical path for cash to get to the vault, so impersonation may be a way to get into the vault. At any rate, getting someone "on the inside" is a good way to get info on the layout and security details. Some info on the path the cash takes, where it changes hands, and how good the security is for *those* employees can certainly be useful.

Katana_Geldar
2012-03-26, 07:33 PM
You're looking at this from the wrong point of view. You want your plan to go swimmingly? To not go wrong at all and the GM go along with you and let you succeed at every step?

How boring. :smallsigh:

The GM's job is not to stuff up your well-made plan. His job is to test it, to find the flaws and exploit them so that a success is well-earned and a failure is understood.

When my players plan any sort of job, I judge the result not just on what happens at the end, but how well it was planned and executed. if the players astound me, knock me off my feet with something so original and creative that I can't come up with an answer, they succeed.

More than often, if players plan I leave the room so it seems more realistic. I don't know the plan and have to react to it accordingly. Yes, they're playing against me, but I'm more like a teacher grading them and making the test harder as I go.

Jay R
2012-03-26, 08:08 PM
There is no plan the DM can't destroy, since the DM can have the world blow up. Stop trying to beat the DM and start trying to impress him.

There is a maxim among lawyers: Any lawyer knows the law. A good lawyer knows the exceptions. A great lawyer knows the judge.

The plan most likely to work is the one that appeals most to the DM.

If he loves sneakiness, you have to be carefully sneaky. If he favors Heroes, then go in there like a hero. I took awhile getting used to the idea that our current DM is very different in attitude from our last one.

Any player knows the rules. A good player knows the exceptions. A great player knows the DM.

valadil
2012-03-26, 08:38 PM
As a GM, there's a limit to how much you can screw the players. Yes, I can come up with a contrived way to make any plan backfire. Is it worth it? No. That kind of GMing will convince your players that they can't win. Instead of planning for anything, they'll just show up and see what happens. I'd rather let the players have a well earned victory than turn the table on all their plans until they can't be bothered to care anymore.

Asgardian
2012-03-26, 08:43 PM
Is it just me or does the resources you have kind of indicate that you should be hi jacking the Brinks truck?

Screw the bank.. go with the lesser risk and the greater gain.

If they are getting funds from the mint it means the on hand cash at the bank is depleted anyhow.

If the GM sets up an objective that seems impossible, you may be looking at the wrong objective

crazyhedgewizrd
2012-03-26, 09:49 PM
Is it not necessary to plan to much, just plan options and go with the lowest risk.

Can you hire thugs with guns to just make noise in the bank, while you sneakly steal the money. Also most banks would be using electronic accounts, so if you have a good hacker u dont need to go anywhere near the bank.

Lonely Tylenol
2012-03-26, 11:00 PM
No, it's not. Speaking from the DM's perspective, I have, on a near-weekly basis, set up a seemingly puzzling scenario with a deceptively simple solution--often one that is staring them directly in the face from the moment the problem introduces itself--and the players will come up with an incredibly contrived set of rules that not only don't solve the problem, but also don't seem to gather the point of it at all.

One example would be a one-off module of a high-level wizard's tomb I created, that had rooms branching off of the main room that held within them challenges reflective of the eight main schools, plus a ninth, which had a treasure room of sorts (which they never quite arrived at). I ran this module with two groups of people (I had enough interest for two different groups). The first room, which was of the Abjuration school, had an awakened Iron Golem construct with a persistent Antimagic Field centered on it (that was extended such that it permeated the room and most of the hall leading up to it). One group spent almost an hour puzzling over the Antimagic Field before they even encountered the golem through the door (which they spent another hour puzzling over, in which people almost died very needlessly). The second group (who actually played the module first, chronologically speaking), came up with the answer to this puzzle very quickly: they got the big guy to hit the golem with his sword until it fell over. Next!

JonRG
2012-03-27, 12:27 AM
Is it just me or does the resources you have kind of indicate that you should be hi jacking the Brinks truck?

I'm with him. The driver might be armed, but he also makes roughly minimum wage. Not worth getting killed over. I think with some creative use of the materials at hand, you could set up a pretty solid ambush. :smallamused:

DontEatRawHagis
2012-03-27, 12:57 AM
I think I miss represented myself in this post. I do not believe that the hardcore players are doing right by the game by ignoring what the GM has to say and creating more complications than there have to be.

The impossibility of the scenario makes me feel that we will not get a single cent out of the bank. This happened last Bank heist we pulled, the bank was a low security bank though so we weren't expecting a no win scenario. The Bank Manager was embezzling money. The GMs(The current GM and one of the Hardcore players were co-GMing) told us afterwards if we looked at the bank transaction records we would have noticed that the bank's accounting was bad. It was one of those issues that could only have been found out one way, and was not hinted at in anyway before.:smallmad: We went undercover as FBI looking into a forger of bonds(ala White Collar), the guy freaked and locked us inside the safe.

What should have been an easy job ended up with us empty handed and our benefactor berating us for failing. This was in a game where the only way we could gain money to buy weapons was through bank robberies and we wasted about a thousand dollars trying to pull off the heist.:smallfrown:

So now I look for hints that the GM tries to give us, the one that stuck out was the abandoned subway tunnel. And when I asked questions about it the GM was cut off by the Hardcore players who said, "Its probably sealed." and "The amount of concrete we would have to blast would take too long." The GM then agreed with them in what seemed like a "They have a point" way. As such our best bet to escape the bank won't work unless our NPC ally has enough explosives to blast a hole through 35 feet of concrete. :smallfrown:

I feel like there is part GM unfairness that's going to play into the game that winds up with us leaving empty handed and part self sabotage on the part of the hardcore group. :smallfrown: I'm all for throwing a monkey wrench into the mix, but never something that would wind up with a Lose/Lose scenario for the players. If my players just went through a dungeon only to find out that they are in the wrong one, I would still give them some sort of pay off for the work that they did, even if its not a physical reward.

The way I see this ending, we try robbing the bank, some of our characters are thrown in jail, and those that don't, escape with no money. Also the NPC ally betrays us for more cash. Which is what I think will be the monkey wrench.

Lysander
2012-03-27, 01:40 AM
Well, the classy supervillain move is to steal the money covertly, then release it all like confetti during a major parade to cause a massive riot.

It sounds like you need to rethink your strategy. Why not make it an inside job? Find a way to blackmail the bank manager, get him to do your work for you.

Mikeavelli
2012-03-27, 02:36 AM

If they are getting funds from the mint it means the on hand cash at the bank is depleted anyhow.

If the GM sets up an objective that seems impossible, you may be looking at the wrong objective

Do this.

All of that construction equipment will likely net you quite a bit. Even if it's "hot" and incapable of being sold on the black market, melting it down for raw materials will probably net you over a hundred thousand dollars.

Use the resulting money to purchase proper bank-robbing materials.

erikun
2012-03-27, 05:16 AM
Well, I don't think it's impossible. While the GM may not be a great GM, I doubt he's that much of a jerk.

You say "impossible" twice, and that reminds me of the old Henry Ford quote - "If you say you can, or you say you can't, you're probably right."

The bigger point seems to be that you want a more higher-powered game, where you go in guns blazing and get what you want, while he wants a more subtle, planning based game. To put it more succinctly, you want James Bond and he wants Ocean's Eleven. You need to work this disconnect out somehow - either by getting him to run James Bond, by quitting, or by giving Ocean's Eleven a chance.

Also, the GM is giving you hints about what kind of session he's planning in the setup. He's obviously moving against a smash-and-grab by the setup. He wants you to go in sneaky. And that doesn't prohibit making supervillains known - a note in the vault saying "HAHA I'm in ur base, stealing your cashs" is potentially as effective as lots of explosions.

*There is a weakness*. You currently don't know what that weakness is, which suggests that your first order of business is to get more information. And guess what - wireless networks may be harder to disrupt, but they're *easier* to get access to. This may be a good way to get the layout, or even other information, about the vault.

There's also a physical path for cash to get to the vault, so impersonation may be a way to get into the vault. At any rate, getting someone "on the inside" is a good way to get info on the layout and security details. Some info on the path the cash takes, where it changes hands, and how good the security is for *those* employees can certainly be useful.

I was going to make a post, but these two have pretty much everything I was going to cover.

If it seems like you're trying the impossible, you're probably attacking it by the wrong angle. If this is one of the most secure banks in the city and you are considerably under-funded, then why attack it head-on at its strengths? You can't brute-force into it, won't have the time to drill into it, and are outgunned at the front door, so I wouldn't expect any frontal assault to go as planned.

I mean, you have a ton of ways to get in and get the money. Send a wireless drone robot through the ventilation ducts to map out the building. Get one of your people hired onto the bank's preferred repairmen, then break something in the bank. (Hacking the repairmen's computer to set your people as the scheduled repair person would be a lot easier than hacking the bank itself.) Get hired by the bank itself, pick up the security passwords, and route the money out of the bank. Store something inside the bank that can remotely look around and access it from the inside, or just smuggle a large amount of explosives/fire if you are simply looking for destruction.

Knowing what the inside of the bank vault is made of, along with a healthy knowledge of chemistry, will likely net you the best source of damage.

Heck, your best target would be to go after the outside security contractor. They are guaranteed to be less secure, both to brute force and to subtle manipulation. Get your people hired in and steal the floor plans. Heck, get your people hired in and take over the company from the inside. If the company is as good as it implies, it probably has plans for lots of secure facilities. You might make more money off of stealing floor plans and selling them to other supervillians than you would with breaking into the vault and stealing the money yourself!

Depending on your level of schizo-tech, you might be able to copy the wireless transmission from the bank, jam it, and broadcast the "clear, empty" recording at the security contractor to leave them blind.

Asgardian
2012-03-27, 08:38 AM
Hmmm... If you REALLY want to rob the bank lets try to combine some of the ideas mentioned here

Find out why the bank layout changed... maybe at one time there was entrance to a station in the abandoned tunnel. Maybe you cant find out what was there because its in the Transit Authorities records?

Find out what the protocol is for the Brinks trucks to inform base that the are running late

Make arrangements to purchase a large amount of explosives
Use the bulldozer and crane to unblock the tunnel.

Use the garbage trucks to block the Brinks truck on its route and hijack it. Call into brinks to say that the truck has a flat. use some of the the money to pay for the explosives. team splits

Team A replaces the brinks guards to take the cash to the bank. Once inside the vault, team A signals Team B to crash one of the garbage trucks into the wall front of the bank. since there's no security outside of the bank. whoever crashes the truck should have no problem getting away.

With all the noise from the crash upstairs.. Team A now has an opportunity to close themselves in the vault to "guard the cash" until normal security finds out whats going on upstairs. Sabotage the vault door so it wont open

Teams C uses the bulldozer and explosives to blow their way into vault from the tunnel.(or maybe Team B blows their way OUT to the tunnel using shaped charges)

Team A and C clear out as much cash as possible and escape in the tunnel

So now youve robbed the brinks truck AND the bank using the resources you have on hand

Dimers
2012-03-27, 11:46 AM
Sounds to me like the GM is asking you to hack the outgoing security footage. If it's wireless, anything that can pick up the signal can potentially hack it without being detected. That'll probably (if I'm reading this scenario right) give you the One Important Clue that'll make it all come together.

Although the first time I read through the list of knowns, I decided the crane was the key. Figure out where the vault is, use the crane to put a wrecking ball right into the middle of it -- from the top, if it's a one-story building. Bam, instant entrance and exit.

To answer the original question -- good lord, man, the groups I've been in, we're lucky to have a plan at all. "Foolproof" is a more laughable dream than a gimp-legged, blind leprechaun. We've often ruined the various DMs' "foolproof" plans, though, by failing to recognize what they thought was obvious but clearly wasn't. Anyway, sorry you're getting stuck with the impossible situation, here. Ain't fun. Hope you can find some good fuel for your villainous fire among the posts here.

kyoryu
2012-03-27, 12:59 PM
Also, I think the DM is trying to hit you over the head with the idea that before you just run in, you have to spend some time doing intel gathering.

Which makes sense if it's an espionage-based game. And I think that was the point of the embezzlement on the first run. Gather info, *then* pull off the heist.

navar100
2012-03-27, 01:43 PM
"Plan A never works." - Colonel Jack O'neil, Stargate SG1

Morph Bark
2012-03-28, 05:06 AM
I was going to make a post, but these two have pretty much everything I was going to cover.

If it seems like you're trying the impossible, you're probably attacking it by the wrong angle. If this is one of the most secure banks in the city and you are considerably under-funded, then why attack it head-on at its strengths? You can't brute-force into it, won't have the time to drill into it, and are outgunned at the front door, so I wouldn't expect any frontal assault to go as planned.

I mean, you have a ton of ways to get in and get the money. Send a wireless drone robot through the ventilation ducts to map out the building. Get one of your people hired onto the bank's preferred repairmen, then break something in the bank. (Hacking the repairmen's computer to set your people as the scheduled repair person would be a lot easier than hacking the bank itself.) Get hired by the bank itself, pick up the security passwords, and route the money out of the bank. Store something inside the bank that can remotely look around and access it from the inside, or just smuggle a large amount of explosives/fire if you are simply looking for destruction.

Knowing what the inside of the bank vault is made of, along with a healthy knowledge of chemistry, will likely net you the best source of damage.

Heck, your best target would be to go after the outside security contractor. They are guaranteed to be less secure, both to brute force and to subtle manipulation. Get your people hired in and steal the floor plans. Heck, get your people hired in and take over the company from the inside. If the company is as good as it implies, it probably has plans for lots of secure facilities. You might make more money off of stealing floor plans and selling them to other supervillians than you would with breaking into the vault and stealing the money yourself!

Depending on your level of schizo-tech, you might be able to copy the wireless transmission from the bank, jam it, and broadcast the "clear, empty" recording at the security contractor to leave them blind.

Definitely what I would do. :smallamused:

Though if they're doing this on behalf of a contractor, they're likely on a time limit, and if that limit is passed said contractor won't be happy.

DontEatRawHagis
2012-03-28, 10:55 AM
Definitely what I would do. :smallamused:

Though if they're doing this on behalf of a contractor, they're likely on a time limit, and if that limit is passed said contractor won't be happy.

True. The time limit really hampers us. We're already over time already by about 12 hours, because I took possession of one of the Brinks guys. Note, I tried to get one of the Internal Security guards, but their are no records of who they are because the bank is very secure with their employee list. We have the money in the Brinks truck, there is also a problem going in disguised as Brinks guys:

We would not be allowed in the Bank building - The bank uses internal security for all sensitive transfers.
If the money is not in the truck our cover is blown. Because we don't have the shipment to them.
If we ask to enter the bank our cover is blown. Because internal security doesn't allow outside companies inside the bank.

The money isn't the job, the money is our payment, the job is more or less make the patrons of the bank feel insecure and scared.

The Gadget Ninja in our party said it best:
"Can't we just rob a lower profile bank?" - Ninja
"No, you have to rob this bank because it sends the biggest message." - GM

kyoryu
2012-03-28, 02:02 PM
True. The time limit really hampers us. We're already over time already by about 12 hours, because I took possession of one of the Brinks guys. Note, I tried to get one of the Internal Security guards, but their are no records of who they are because the bank is very secure with their employee list. We have the money in the Brinks truck, there is also a problem going in disguised as Brinks guys:

We would not be allowed in the Bank building - The bank uses internal security for all sensitive transfers.
If the money is not in the truck our cover is blown. Because we don't have the shipment to them.
If we ask to enter the bank our cover is blown. Because internal security doesn't allow outside companies inside the bank.

The money isn't the job, the money is our payment, the job is more or less make the patrons of the bank feel insecure and scared.

The Gadget Ninja in our party said it best:
"Can't we just rob a lower profile bank?" - Ninja
"No, you have to rob this bank because it sends the biggest message." - GM

It sounds like the DM has "the one true solution" in mind, and is blocking other options. I *hate* that type of scenario, as the "true solution" is almost always obvious to the DM, but not to anyone else.

That said, again, I'd try to gather info. How is the money stored when it's moved into the bank? What details can you get on the bank by tapping the wireless security? Can you hack the wireless security?

If the DM is really just throwing you at an unsolvable problem, he's a jerk. But few DMs are that blatant about it. The "why didn't you go for the obvious-to-me-solution?" type are much, much more common.

And they're secure with their employee lists? Well, the employees go home. They go to work. They have vehicles, with license plates. They have homes. And the employee lists have to be on the network somehow for payroll and security to work, right? And it's a wireless network, so...

And don't banks, you know, let customers in? What's that entrance?

Who else would be allowed in? Under what circumstances? Can you fake being someone that would be allowed in - either a businessman wanting to make a huge deposit, someone in regulation, or????

Seriously, watch Ocean's Eleven.

JonRG
2012-03-28, 03:24 PM
Why not just steal the money out of the armored car, then crash it through the front of the bank? A fifteen ton vehicle roaring through the lobby would scare me heaps more than waiting on the FDIC's reimbursement.

crazyhedgewizrd
2012-03-28, 05:49 PM
Just thinking about this more, just used the construction equipment and destroy the bank, that would be a big message and cost a lot more than just stealing money.
You said you have have taken over one of the brinks guys, just take that shipment as payment.

Incorrect
2012-03-29, 08:34 AM
Is the money you have from the car payment enough?
If yes, drive a gas tanker through the front and blow up the bank. That should scare the customers.

Look at The Joker; you dont need alot of money to be evil "masterminds"

Or perhaps you're not overthinking ENOUGH!
Close down the entire city! With blackouts, fires, and maniacs. Hire people to attack all police stations at once, blow up power lines, block all main roads with trucks.
Then, you attack the bank. If you caused enough chaos in the city, you should have plenty of time to crack the locked vault.

Jay R
2012-03-29, 12:05 PM
The most heavily fortified, carefully watched location is therefore the worst place to hit. The problem isn't over-planning, and it's not the DM. The problem is that there is no such thing as a clever plan to attack the worst possible target.

Jarawara
2012-03-29, 02:52 PM
This sounds to me more like a DM-ing error than a player problem. The DM has insisted on the mission, yet waits for you to come up with the one specific method that he's pre-approved in his mind, to resolve the mission.

My first DM was like that. He was quick-witted and would see the flaws in any plan we players came up with, countering our actions by having the monsters or NPCs do just the right thing to undo our plans. If he saw a flaw in our plan, but not something he had planned on, he would revise his defensive strategy to counter our plan. (What I mean by that, is that if we came at him from a direction he had never thought of, he would spontaneously decide there was a guard watching from that direction who could sound the alarm).

But the DM had come up with a solution for the mission -- and we simply had to figure out what he had thought was the obvious solution. If we thought up what he *wanted us* to think up, then it would work. If we thought up something else... well too bad, we probably lose characters over that mistake. The players finally came to realize that it was too risky to try *anything*, and thereafter solved all problems by direct assault with swords drawn. Painful, but at least the most controlled scenario for us.

When I started DMing, I developed a policy of letting the player's plans to work (unless they were *really, really* bizarre). I wanted to reward the players for thinking up ideas, even if they hadn't considered all the options. I can always make it harder as the game goes on, allowing my NPCs to come up with counters to what the players had already done, forcing them to come up with something better. By then, my players had learned that planning was rewarded, and was happy to work harder on the planning and thus gain more reward.

Your DM seems to be like my earlier DM, having not yet learned to reward the players for planning *something*, and instead punishes the players for not planning the exact solution he has in mind. In a way, he's even worse than my first DM, because he also seems to be insisting on the specific mission. At least my first DM would let us turn around and go elsewhere if we couldn't figure out how to get across the castle walls.

Your DM says it has to be this bank. Why? Did an NPC hire you to specifically hit this bank? If so, why didn't that NPC have a plan that he simply needed you to implement? Follow the plan, execute the mission. Or if there was no NPC insisting on this bank... then go chose another bank, hit the armored car, do some cyber crime spree, go burn down all the county dog kennels, or whatever you see fit to accomplish your own set goals.

If you do want to hit this bank, and the DM seems to have indicated that he also wants you to do this, then presumably he has a solution in mind. If only his solution will work... then you have to figure out what that is. No other way to get around that, you have to figure out exactly what the DM wants you to do.

No. Scratch that. There's really only one way to resolve the problem. You have to convince the DM of his error, and make him realize that your solutions might be as acceptible as his own preconcieved ones. Either that, or you have to find a new DM, or like me, become the DM yourself.

*~*~*

Standard Disclaimers: If I have misinterpreted the situation, my apologies to your DM. If it is an issue of miscommunication with you and the DM, then talk to him outside of the game and try to clear it up. As always, do not try to solve out of game problems with in-game solutions. Do not assume or second-guess what could be confirmed by simple communication. Do not take with alchohol or excessive caffeine. Do not rob banks if pregnant or if you plan to be pregnant. Consult a doctor if symptoms persist.

Good luck and good gaming!