PDA

View Full Version : What would characters X and Y say to each other?

FlyingCandles
2012-03-27, 08:27 AM
One of the jumpstart prizes got me to thinking about this: being able to pick any two characters from OOTS, and having a strip drawn where they interact. Obviously, nobody here needs to draw a comic for this game, but just think of how the characters would react to each other. Could be funny, well thought out, dramatic, dialogue, summarization, etc etc.

The rules are simple: first person posts two characters to have interact. Next poster thinks of how the characters would respond to each other and posts it, then thinks of two more characters for the next poster. Sound good?

Since I'm making the topic, I guess I'll start with something fun: Julio Scoundrel and Belkar Bitterleaf. Any takers?

lorddrake
2012-03-27, 10:24 AM
Since I'm making the topic, I guess I'll start with something fun: Julio Scoundrel and Belkar Bitterleaf. Any takers?

I think Julio would make a pun on Belkar's height and Belkar would respond by gutting him.

You do not mess with people's sensitive issues...

fergo
2012-03-27, 11:49 AM
How about...

Nale and Redcloak and/or Xykon? (Sure, it's happened already, but off-screen).

For that matter, Tarquin and Redcloak and/or Xykon.

Or Tarquin and Shojo.

Sorry for breaking the rules of the thread, bust curious to see what people thing :smallcool:.

FlyingCandles
2012-03-28, 05:42 AM
Given the selection, I'll do Tarquin and Xykon.

Tarquin: Do you're the Big Bad of the story, huh? My son's told me all about you; job well done!
Xykon: Thanks...say, You look familiar. Didn't I hire you to kill some adventurers once? What's with the gray hair? know I lost grasp of time after the whole 'dying' thing, but I didn't think it had been THAT long.
Tarquin: Ah, you must be thinking of my other son.
Xykon: Yeah, whatever. All I remember is I paid good money for someone to kill a certain "Orangeblade" guy, and they didn't deliver!
Tarquin: That certainly sounds like Nale...
Xykon: So are you gonna pay the debt, or am I gonna have to look up that Familicide spell?
Tarquin: Sorry, but I'm not into subservience these days; I'm more of a puppetmastet if anything, and you already seem to have one of those.
Xykon: Say what?
Redcloak: *cough*
Tarquin: Ah, nevermind. In any event, my son is out on an adventure specifically to defeat you, so I'd prefer not to get in his way.
Xykon: Oh, come on! Every Sidious needs his Vader! It'll be fun!
Tarquin: You remember how that story ended, right?
Xykon: I'm willing to take my chances.

Funny thing is, I see something similar to that happening.
Next one: Thog and MitD

oppyu
2012-03-28, 05:59 AM
Thog: Oops! ... I did it again.
I played with your heart.
MitD: Got lost in the game.
Oh, baby; baby.

Both: Oops!
... You think I'm in love.
That I'm sent from above...
I'm not that innocent.

They then sing the rest of the song, go through a considerable number of songs.

Thog: thog bored now.
*power attacks MitD*
MitD: Tehe, that tickled. My turn.
*Thog is sent flying off like Miko and Windstriker*

O-Chul and Ian Starshine.

Mr. Pants
2012-03-31, 09:34 PM
Tarquin: So let me get this straight, in order to protect yourself from assassination, you pretend to be senile and easily swayed?
Shojo: Yes...
Tarquin: Funny you should mention that...I'm actually the one in charge in the Empire of Blood...
Shojo: :smallconfused: I thought it was that obese dragon...

eulmanis12
2012-03-31, 09:42 PM
Tarquin: So let me get this straight, in order to protect yourself from assassination, you pretend to be senile and easily swayed?
Shojo: Yes...
Tarquin: Funny you should mention that...I'm actually the one in charge in the Empire of Blood...
Shojo: :smallconfused: I thought it was that obese dragon...

Tarquin: So, basicly, we're exact opposites, I rule a nation through a puppet ruler while you rule a nation through faking being a puppet?

I'd be interested to see Thog talk with :thog: "Talky man daddy" (Mr. Greenhilt)