PDA

View Full Version : fusion+ astral seed

El-J
2012-03-27, 05:13 PM
Hy
I’m rolling erudite lv18 and I manifested fusion into my and another party member while he was sleeping, the fused character manifested Astra seed, the next day he was killed.
My question is, now what?
do I have the body a had when I manifest astral seed( the fuse’s body) ?
And in that case, it refers to my abilities scores or to everything ( including class features, pp ,fats , and hp)
Note that astral seed states that ``You possess all the abilities you possessed when astral seed was manifested, at one level lower``

Rubik
2012-03-27, 05:27 PM
Hy
I’m rolling erudite lv18 and I manifested fusion into my and another party member while he was sleeping, the fused character manifested Astra seed, the next day he was killed.
My question is, now what?
do I have the body a had when I manifest astral seed( the fuse’s body) ?
And in that case, it refers to my abilities scores or to everything ( including class features, pp ,fats , and hp)
Note that astral seed states that ``You possess all the abilities you possessed when astral seed was manifested, at one level lower``You come back with the body and abilities you had when you manifested the power. This and using Metamorphosis (or Shapechange, or whatever) and Astral Seed is also abusive.

The fun thing is to make yourself an Astral Seed when you're young, then get a thought bottle and store your XP total. Then when you die (see: commit seppuku) you come back as a young'un (with a lower level) and use the thought bottle to level back up.

El-J
2012-03-27, 07:13 PM
Thats asome , thanx

But I forgot to mention that the other pc is an psychic warrior, do I lose my abilitie to lear new powers becauase now I have another manifester class

Rubik
2012-03-27, 07:18 PM
Thats asome , thanx

But I forgot to mention that the other pc is an psychic warrior, do I lose my abilitie to lear new powers becauase now I have another manifester classYou can always learn new powers and spells, but you lose your +2 free powers per level on level-up if you have more non-erudite levels than erudite levels. Is he 19th level or more?

El-J
2012-03-27, 07:53 PM
He is also lv18

Bu in the erudite descrtion it says: Exception: If a character with erudite levels gains at least as many levels in another psionic class as he has in his erudite class, he permanently loses the ability to add additional powers (above and beyond the two gained at each new erudite level) to his repertoire of powers

Does it make me lose the abilitie to add aditional powers even thouht I never too a level I a manifester class

?

Rubik
2012-03-27, 07:58 PM
He is also lv18

Bu in the erudite descrtion it says: Exception: If a character with erudite levels gains at least as many levels in another psionic class as he has in his erudite class, he permanently loses the ability to add additional powers (above and beyond the two gained at each new erudite level) to his repertoire of powers

Does it make me lose the abilitie to add aditional powers even thouht I never too a level I a manifester class

?Ah. I had that backwards, then.

Actually, doesn't Astral Seed mention that you get to keep your powers known, abilities, and pp total, but nothing about class, other than just getting a negative level? So you just got a bunch of feats, pp, and powers known.

I have no idea what happens to the psychic warrior, though.

El-J
2012-03-27, 08:06 PM
The fusion ends before my charcter died , so he is alive and dont even know what hapened