PDA

View Full Version : [3.5] Bloodclaw Master and Shifters

Laniius
2012-03-28, 04:54 PM
On page 97 of Tome of Battle, it states that I would be treated as having the razorclaw shifter trait for the purpose of shifter feats; is this only if I am not a shifter? Or would it replace the longtooth shifter trait for feat purposes? Or would I have both? I'm making a longtooth shifter bloodlcaw mastesr, wielding kukris.

supermonkeyjoe
2012-03-29, 08:14 AM
SHIFTERS AND THE BLOODCLAW MASTER
A shifter character, from the Eberron campaign setting, gains slightly different benefits from taking levels in this class.The class’s shifting ability instead grants the shifter one additional shift per day at 1st and 5th levels (but not 3rd level),and the duration of the character’s racial shifting ability is increased by 1 round for each level he takes in this prestige class. The PC is treated as having the razorclaw shifter trait for the purpose of meeting prerequisites (such as for other shifter feats

This is the text from the sidebar, you are treated as having the trait for meeting prerequisites, this means you can take any feat that needs you to be a razorclaw shifter, even though you aren't technically a razorclaw shifter.

Cieyrin
2012-03-29, 09:58 AM
Bloodclaw Master is basically the method for non-druid shifters to pick up a 3rd trait, at least if that trait is razorclaw, even if it's virtually.