PDA

View Full Version : CafePress Shop...kids' shirt only in WHITE?

SirNomad
2012-03-28, 08:50 PM
Okay, I bought this: http://www.cafepress.com/orderofthestick.486949198 for my munchkin. It was quickly stained beyond recognition.

WHY is it only available in white? Seriously? Dude! Kids and white clothes are not a good match! Have y'all met a typical toddler? Stain magnets! :-) Soooooo how about fixing the cafepress shop so we can get other colors? :-)

-Nomad

rgrekejin
2012-03-28, 09:52 PM
...perhaps you also need the matching bib?

Mordae
2012-03-28, 09:54 PM
Of course only in white, the better to throw it in with the bleach load to get out the ridiculous staining :smallsmile:

Of course, if the shirt was black, you couldn't SEE the ridiculous staining...

Euodiachloris
2012-03-28, 10:01 PM
Invest in some dedicated stain removers if you're a-feared of the bleach. (I suggest Vanish Pink for those in the UK. I don't know the US products out there well enough to suggest even a single one.)

Sorry to sound like an advert, but seriously... Vanish has saved some of my clothes from some vile curry-related disasters. If it can do that with food colourant-rich, fatty, horrible, nightmarish stains that usually mean saying goodbye to the clothes, I think it (or something similar) can help you out with the bouncing stain magnet of doom. :smallsmile:

Yes, it costs. But, it's worth it to see Roy (and any other pattern) in the original way until they're actually grown out of. :smallwink:

factotum
2012-03-29, 01:38 AM
Of course, if the shirt was black, you couldn't SEE the ridiculous staining...

Provided said stains are black themselves--don't know about you, but I don't know many parents who exclusively feed their kids on black pudding and the like! :smallwink:

Adanedhel
2012-03-29, 02:37 AM
There are other things then black pudding that toddlers eat :o

Now I get why I am not allowed to babysit anymore :o

The Giant
2012-03-29, 02:42 AM
At the time those designs were made two years ago, black kid's shirts were not an option that CafePress offered. This is the first time that anyone has ever complained about it in that time, though, so it's not very high on my list of work, seeing as how each design needs to be altered to print properly on dark clothing.

Asked, answered, request duly noted and put on the bottom of my very long to-do list.