PDA

View Full Version : Elven Proficiencies

BIGMamaSloth
2012-03-28, 09:33 PM
Do Elves treat elven exotic weapons such as the elven thinblade and courtblade (ROW) as Martial much like dwarves with there waraxes and gnomes with there hooked hammers? or will I have to burn a feat for my finnessable Greatsword? wasn't sure if there was a strictly RAW answer on this, as I don't own Races of the wild myself.

Kuulvheysoon
2012-03-28, 10:12 PM
Do Elves treat elven exotic weapons such as the elven thinblade and courtblade (ROW) as Martial much like dwarves with there waraxes and gnomes with there hooked hammers? or will I have to burn a feat for my finnessable Greatsword? wasn't sure if there was a strictly RAW answer on this, as I don't own Races of the wild myself.

Unfortunately, you'll have to burn a feat, either EWP or the preferred (in this case, at least) Exotic Racial Proficiency, which gives you proficiency in any weapon that features your races' name.

gorfnab
2012-03-28, 10:12 PM
Sadly you'll have to eat a feat (Exotic Weapon Proficiency) in order to use them. Improved Weapon Familiarity feat (Complete Warrior, Races of Stone) will get you proficiency with racial specific weapons as in "Elven".