PDA

View Full Version : Non-magical Insight/Luck/Sacred/Profane bonuses?

FearlessGnome
2012-03-29, 01:33 PM
Hi. As a thought experiment, I'm putting together a character who can do insane things without magic/psionics. So. Is there any way to get a permanent/longer-than-instantaneous bonus to [any one] type of skill check that is A) non-magical/non-psionic, and B) either a Luck bonus, an Insight bonus, or a Sacred or Profane bonus? I have managed to cobble together enough bonuses of other types to be able to achieve my objective 1/day, but I'm a few points short of being able to take 10 all day long.

I have 7-8 levels to play with, if class features can help, and I think no alignments have been closed off by the other parts of the build.

dextercorvia
2012-03-29, 01:45 PM
Do you mean non magical, or non spell related? There are some Su abilities that would work for this.

Edit: Mythic Exemplar2 grants (Either Dardallion or Ktolomagne) grants insight bonuses to several skill checks.

Fortune's Friend gets a luck bonus equal to class level 1/day.

Mountebank 1 lets you add your Int mod to Bluff checks (untyped)

Soulmelds often give Insight Bonuses on skill checks.

FearlessGnome
2012-03-29, 01:54 PM
As in Antimagic/Null Psionics-proof, I'm afraid.

Enhancement bonuses would work as well, but, again, I can't seem to find any non-magical ways of getting them.

dextercorvia
2012-03-29, 02:05 PM
I added a few things -- Mountebank, and Mythic Exemplar are completely nonmagical and always on.

What is your current build?