PDA

View Full Version : [PF] Low Level Pathfinder Modules

Mari01
2012-03-31, 01:05 PM
Our current DM had some of his things stolen and as such has decided that he really doesn't want to DM anymore (can't really blame him). We recently switched from 3.5 to Pathfinder and I'm wondering what are some fun low level modules? The group is currently level 2, but anything in the 1-4 range is welcome.

TL;DR Fun Pathfinder Modules. Levels 1-4

Starbuck_II
2012-03-31, 01:28 PM
Our current DM had some of his things stolen and as such has decided that he really doesn't want to DM anymore (can't really blame him). We recently switched from 3.5 to Pathfinder and I'm wondering what are some fun low level modules? The group is currently level 2, but anything in the 1-4 range is welcome.

TL;DR Fun Pathfinder Modules. Levels 1-4

RotRL (Rise of the Runelords) is supposed to be good.
There is a new evil campaign Way of the Wicked.
Kingmaker I've heard was good.
Legacy of Fire I've also heard good things.

RndmNumGen
2012-03-31, 01:39 PM
If you're just getting your feet wet, you can download "We Be Goblins!" and "Master of the Fallen Fortress" for free from Paizo's website. They're both fun little one-shot modules at level 1.

Mari01
2012-03-31, 01:59 PM
If you're just getting your feet wet, you can download "We Be Goblins!" and "Master of the Fallen Fortress" for free from Paizo's website. They're both fun little one-shot modules at level 1.

We're mostly getting the changes out of our system. However I shared the poem at the front of "We Be Goblins!" and it went over well.

Durinthal
2012-04-01, 11:56 AM
As mentioned, the first module for Rise of the Runelords is pretty good. Even better, you can choose to stop after it's finished (there is a nice break point) or continue on with the adventure path.

OracleofSilence
2012-04-01, 02:44 PM
I can personally attest to this.

RotL is very good. It may not seem like it but it needs some good roleplaying to get that impact (the middle section is VERY horror influenced, and that needs immersion).

Kingmaker... Well kingmaker is tricky. Once again, motivations and role need to be firmly established. Also, it works best if your party i fairly low on magic.

Dunno about the rest. Second Darkness seems okay. So does Curse of the Crimson Throne

AzazelSephiroth
2012-04-06, 02:00 AM
+1 to Kingmaker
I fully suggest the Kingmaker adventure path... it was one of the most memorable adventures me and my friends ever ran through! The kingdom building can be as micro-managed as you want, or totally hands off. And the over all story line is both epic and open ended allowing for some serious player customization! Just make sure you have players that want to explore and always see whats over the next hill!