PDA

View Full Version : [PF] Diviner/Harrower build

Reprimand
2012-04-01, 09:29 AM
I really don't know much about running a spy or non-combatant caster so I need some help.

Suggestions for feats, skill point spending, spells or tricks of the trade for information gathering.

The theme here is kind of a gypsy con-artist. I'm a human but because of the campaign setting my race gets bluff as an automatic class skill I was going with diviner until level 5 then prestige classing into Harrower.

The adjective feats such as stealthy have been changed to also make those skills class skills. Which I really need sleight of hand or something to stack my harrowing and tarot decks

My arcane bond is which the wheel of fortune card in my Tarot deck.

I'm also kind of a gambling addict in game so I have ranks in profession gambling for flavor.

Information is power in my character's eyes so anything I can use to get info to sell or use is great.

My restricted school is necromancy which the only spell I might ever use from it is speak with dead.

Other than that I'm open to suggestions and such.

Also we're using a 7th stat that is basically physical looks I think it's from 3.5. this skill can get used to substitute for any charisma based skill and also has other uses such as getting noticed when you need it or something. I also think the DM might be making rolls to see if people can see us when we DON'T want them to but I'm not sure.

Reprimand
2012-04-01, 10:07 PM
Bump

Anyone?

deuxhero
2012-04-01, 10:19 PM
PF requires diviners to ban two schools (you only have one), though at the same time "banning" a school is a lot less painful, just requiring two slots to prepare.