PDA

View Full Version : As Cinco Pontas

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Chimaera
2012-04-01, 03:16 PM
After the friday rpg night, I've decided to begin a new campaign
so it will be one campaign for each player.

Level 6
32 points
Max Hp
Non magic item creation feats

Any non-caster (divine or arcane) character
and a special "gestalt" class (I'll explain to pedro later via face or something)
you can change the character you began playing with since you respect the non-caster rule
you'll all start with the wealth equivalent to a level 5 plus 4k

I'll post the maps and more stuff later, when i get less things to study.
Just wanted to create the thread so we can begin.

Beschoren
2012-04-02, 11:46 AM
hummm... can I use prestige classes from draconomicon (dragonslayer or dragonstalker)?

this scraps is mostly for me to calculate stuff, don't mind it

ranger5/dragonstalker1 (requires track, blind fight)
feats
1+track
1 point blank shot
2+rapid shot
3 blind fight
3+endurance
6 precise shot
---
9 deadeye shot (ready attack to get foe flat-footed)
12no treath to me (ignores AoO from firing in melle VS dragons)

16 (18)

attack (VS dragons) (PBS) +11 (1d8+8) OR +9/+9/+4 (1d8+8)

fgihter5/dragonslayer1 (requires dodge, iron will)
1 iron will
h+ dragon hunter
1+ dodge
2+ focus: scimtar
3 dragon foe (+2 attack, caster level, DC vs dragon)
4+ specialization: scimtar
6 dragon bane(single attack as full round +4 attack +2d6 damage)
----
9 improved critical scimtar
12 dragon doom (extra crit multi)

16 (18)

atk (vs dragons) + 14/+9 (1d6+8) OR +18 (3d6+8)

Dudu
2012-04-04, 09:39 PM
What about the multiclass and favorite class mechanics?

Chimaera
2012-04-04, 10:33 PM
I thought in 2 classes and as many prestige class you can get.
You dragonslayer or dragonmage bonus are you character total level, and there are no multiclass problem (since i'll reward xp only after quests, like after finishing the Diplomacy Dragon Problem in the White Woods, you'll level up).

Just remember the non-caster thing (either arcane or divine) and no magic creation feats. you can however take the paladin spellless variant.

Andrezitos
2012-04-08, 07:34 PM
this is my char. just another mean antisocial dwarf ranger warden. he uses thwo dwarven waraxe e have a drinking problem. he could be nice person if left alone, and in combate he can be as furios as a barbarian but never losing his wits. http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=387740
his name: Androzio Drunkenheart, the Northern Warden.
his path: before get in the academy, he passed all his life scouting over the lands, caves, lairs and every another forsaken place his realm ordered. After a desapoint-life-or-death-event, which maked him give a finger for his, now ex, boses, he started hanging around until discover the academy.

Chimaera
2012-04-08, 07:44 PM
I'll post the maps and the stuff sdo we can begin the game as soon as i get rid of some nuisances , so till the end of the week i'll post stuff here.

Dudu
2012-04-08, 09:12 PM
This campaign is begging for Tome of Battle.
Some minor changes in my char.

Now he uses a Dwarven Warpike and a buckler instead of a Dwarven Waraxe and a heavy shield. He traded 2 levels of crusader for another 2 of warblade. Some skills, including max ranks in ride (I plan to use it in the future, just to taste how ride works in this game).

Everything else is the same. No variants or alternate class features. He's still the Desert Dwarf and gains some bonuses agains Dragons as usual.

Here he is, Dan Dudukon (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=388780)!

Dan Dudukon
"See, they put ales and dragons in the same world so we could have some balance between joy of life and sorrow for destruction. I say 'screw the balance and give more ale'"
Dan hails from the deserts, places littered with lizardfolk and dragons. As usual, those dwarves are very proficient with dealing with dragons and provide some invaluable recruits for the Dragonbane Order. Lighthearted dwarf with simples tastes (ale and female dwarves, mostly) he changes quickly into a very ferocious warrior when his companions are in danger.
He sees dragons and lizards in general as an obstacle between him and everything good life has to offer. Whoever sees him as a simplist dwarf is seriously misjudging, though. Behind the easygoing appearence lies a tacticiang and fierce warrior with an unquenchable loyalty to his comrades and a resolution as solid as rock

Edit:
There's his avatar: http://s14.postimage.org/xbs58y7cd/Dan_Dudukon.png

Beschoren
2012-04-08, 10:34 PM
I have to know more about the dragonslayer "gestat" class.

what is it BAB?
how many skill points we get?
what are the class skills?
What are the class features?

I need it to finish my build! I'm adrid that the dragonslayer's skills will rgeatly overlap the ranger's skills. also, I'm likely going dwarf too, so we go by a dwarven trio of dragonslayers. epic!

"normal" dwarf
ranger5/dragonstalker1 (dragonstalker requires track, blind fight, Gather Information 4 ranks, Hide 6 ranks, Knowledge (arcana) 4 ranks, Move Silently 6 ranks, Search 6 ranks, speak draconic)

feats
1+track
1 precise shot
2+rapid shot
3 blind fight
3+endurance
6 woodland archery

flaw: noncombatant
feat: point blank shot
---
9 deadeye shot (ready attack to get foe flat-footed)
12no treath to me (ignores AoO from firing in melle VS dragons)

itens:
composite might longbow +1 (2.5k)
dragon leather light armor (under 2k)
anklets of translocation (1.4k)
ring of the four winds (2k)
clasp of greater fire energy resitence (1.5k)

Dudu
2012-04-08, 10:52 PM
A trio of dwarves?

Might as well build a whole roleplay behind this.

About the Gestalt, well, even if that's up to the DM to say, I have a sugestion. As far as I remember, the whole deal with the gestalt ranger was about favored enemies and nothing else. So, either you can make the bonuses of both classes stack for some furious focused guy or - really - go for the caster. The caster is pretty good, in my experience. In fact, I believe that the only one reason you should choose ranger over caster is for roleplay reasons, which is a good reason IMO.

Personally, I can't say no to the ability of suck dragons energy Skyrim style!
http://image.spreadshirt.com/image-server/image/composition/19665096/view/1/producttypecolor/2/type/png/width/280/height/280/fus-ro-dah_design.png

Chimaera
2012-04-09, 08:56 AM
OK
I'll share here the information about the dragonslayer and the dragonmage gestalt:

DRAGONSLAYER

No change in BBA or saves.
No change in HD.
Add Survival, Knowledge (Arcana), Hide and Move Silently to class skills.
Also get some class features from ranger that works only against dragons:
Level Class Feature
1 Favored Enemy: Dragon +2, Track Dragons
3 Immunity to Frightful Presence
5 Favored Enemy: Dragon +4
8 Dragonsense (360 ft)
9 Evasion against Dragonbreath
10 Favored Enemy: Dragon +6
11 Pierce Dragon RD
13 Dodge Dragons (+4 AC vs dragons)
15 Favored Enemy Dragon +8
17 Hide from Dragons
18 Dodge Dragons (dragons cant Power Attack you)
20 Favored Enemy Dragon +10

DRAGONMAGE

No change in BBA or saves.
No change in HD.
Add Knowledge (Arcana), Spellcraft and Concentration to class skills.
Also get the ability to drain and maintain the arcane power that flow from dragons. They're able to cast and absorb spells from a dead dragon one round after the dragon died and keep the energy in his body. As soon as the dragonmage spend the magic it vanishes forever, but if he slay and draw another dragon he'll get it back. He can take copies from the same spell.
A dragonmage can carry up to his level x3 spell levels (a fireball would take 3 "slots", for example) and can only carry spells he can cast (he's considered a wizard to see the highest spell he can cast)
A spell cast by a dragonmage is considered being cast by a caster of his level and have DC equal to 10+half the character level+spell level.
To draw a spell from a dragon, he makes a 1d20+Character level check with DC equal to 10+spell level. If his check is sucessful and bypass the DC by the spell level or more, he get another copy of the spell (example: Fireball DC 13, if he get an 18 as result, he would take 2 Fireballs, if it were 19 it would be 3 Fireballs).
Each dragon has a limit of spells he can carry, so you cant drain more than he have nor can a dozen dragonmages absorb spells from it (as long as the dragon have spells anyone can drain it).
As well, the dragonmage get +2 bonus in his drain check if he have Knowledge Arcana 5 or more.
He get some Sudden Metamagic feats as well:

Level Class Feature
1 Draw magic
5 Sudden Still or Silent Spell (3/day)
10 Sudden Widen or Enlarge or Extend Spell (3/day)
15 Sudden Empower Spell (2/day)
20 Sudden Maximize Spell (2/day)

Chimaera
2012-04-09, 09:32 AM
Now, some info about the world of the game:

DRAGONS
There are two kinds of dragons: true dragons and dragontouched creatures. For game rules, any power or bonus (other than the dragonslayer bonus) that would affect dragons wont work against dragontouched (a ranger with favored enemy dragon wouldnt gain bonus aggainst dragontouched, but a ranger with a favored enemy fey would gains the bonus against a dragontouched fey).
Also, since dragons have amgic and are hunted, they found ways to get some bodyguards and minions, so there are two kind of mortals that help dragons and live under their command: common mercenaries (called dragonlovers) and dragon guard (mortals that made pact with some sovereingn dragon and become his faithful minion, being able to cast spells, gainning rd and rm, etc, by the cost of living and diyng for his dragon master) who are considered dragontouched mortals.
There are also some races that are hunted by dragonslayers and are draconic, specially half-dragons (called Purple Dragons) and Kobolds.

GODS
There are only dragon gods and the mortals pray for no one, except some dragon lovers. The dragon pantheon consist in a few dragons:

Droma (the god of mortals and dragons alike, King of Reality)
Atma (twin brother of Ogma, god of might, strenght, heroism and war)
Ogma (twin brother of Atma, god of magic, creation and knowledge)
Scalindh (god of night, darkness, death, disease, poison and murder)
Sierra (goddess of life, love, light, nature, sun and the family)
Io (god of balance, justice and neutrality)
Zur (god of time, travel, mistery, Ruler of the Void)
Fortuna (goddess of luck, thieves, adventures and trickery)
Tarrasque (god of destruction and aniquilation, the Devourer of Worlds)
Bahamut (god of kings, wealth, nobility, truth and the good dragons)
Tiamat (goddess of avarice, greedy, hatred, tiranny and the evil dragons)

There are also some dragons that say they're true gods, but almost are only talk at all.

MONSTERS
The monster are almost all dragons, undead, oozes, elementals, constructs, animals, lycanthropes, beasts and a few giants.
There are also some monsters that are "dragontouched", since they're aren't dragons but dragonmages can draw magic from them as if it was dragons.
Since there aren't any mortal capable of casting magic, some mortals developed a forbidden ritual that make magic flow through their veins with the cost of their sanity. These mortals are called witches and suffer deformations and insanity (no player can remain player after such ritual)

MAGIC AND MAGIC ITENS
In this world magic doesnt work the way it work normally, the only kind of creature capable of casting spells are the dragons, but the dragonmages discovered a way to absorb temporary the magic from a recent slain dragon and carrying this magic and then activating it.
Since there aren't any mages around, there are only a few mortals around the world capable fo making magic itens, using the crystalized hearts of dragons to enchant them.
Divine magic doesnt work, but there are some magic enhanced elixirs that can restore life and heal poisons, diseases, curses and other afflictions. There are a few dragons capable of casting cure spells or even revivify spells, so there are also some rare Revive Potions around. Any item from now on that have divine magic costs double to purchase and some cities have only limited number of them.
There are magical dead zones around the world and almost noone gets in there, since some weird creatures lurk around there (undead, elementals, oozes and even some dragons)
Since there are little magic weapons, any weapon with enhancement of +3 or less is considered of improved quality and so can't bypass DR/magic.
Magic weapons are rare and there are limited cities that can sell true magic weapons.

Chimaera
2012-04-09, 10:03 AM
To finalize

HISTORY
The world live in peace that are disturbed for dragon raids and great criminal activity. Everyone lived happily even with the dragon menace till the day Tiamat's greed got so great that she step down her divine realm and attacked the most prosperous realm of all the know world: the legendary Kingdom of the Cinco Pontas, called this way because of the mountai wall around it, star shape and with five valleys as only entrance.
After the fall of the kingdom, Tiamat and his court made all who didnt fled the attack into slaves and food.
Since the attack was so sudden there were no time for the other realm to help the neighbor realm, but they did suported any survivor. Rumors said that Bahamut itself step down too from his kingdom and tried (and failed) to save Cinco Pontas.
Your background are up to you, but you have to make sure you were one citizen of Cinco Pontas and want to take revenge aggainst Tiamat and that you ended up in the Winter Kingdom.

GEOGRAPH
The known world is a massive continent with several kingdoms around all around and six isles surround it.
There are the kingdoms:
Winter (kingdom fo magic and eternal winter)
White Sand (kingdom fo the deserts)
Tall Peaks (kingdom of the mountains)
Crown Rock (kingdom of knights in shinning armor and vast plains)
Rhine (kingdom of rivers and bridges)
Garden (kingdom of forests and meadows)
Lantern (kingdom of swamps and lakes)
Dead lands (kingdom of blackned fields full of undead creatures)
Torch (kingdom of the scorched lands, full of volcanoes and wastes)
Cinco Pontas (Tiamat's court, the central kingdom in the continent)

The islands are known as:
The Maze Island (mysterious island with a maze-like estructure)
Dragonia (lair of the dragon gods)
Burbatak (Island of magic, forbidden entry)
Moon Island (dead land with eternal stary night, a natural gate to the Void)
Hero's Peak (a legendary peak that is known for the profecies as the place of the Hero)
Prison of Tak (a former prision-island that now is lair of legions of pirates and robbers)

THE PLANES
For what is known, there are no planes other than the Material, Ethereal, Shadow, Dream and Astral plane. There are also no known way to planeshift (other than Teletransport, Gate or going for the Void).
Zur make it impossible to travel between the planes, but allow travel in the same plane.

Chimaera
2012-04-09, 10:05 AM
Any question just ask, I'll start as soon as i get a little more time and all characters are ready.

Beschoren
2012-04-09, 01:08 PM
drawven archers suck. I'm still having trouboe making a good ranged build

can't we use some kind of firearms here? I'm sure there are many alternative rules and equip that allows that. specailly if it is drawen.

Dudu
2012-04-09, 01:48 PM
I always though that archers sucked, be it dwarves or not.

You should check some homebrew disciplines for ToB archers, like the Falling Star. They're homebrew, though, but a lot of people say that this discipline (Falling Star) is quite balanced and may allow a fun archer build.

But that's if you want an archer build, if it's only about being ranged there's always the ninja, master trower PrC and Blood Storm Blade PrC (the last one is very powerful and thematic, at least for dwarves).

Chimaera
2012-04-09, 08:29 PM
I would prefer no homebrew stuff if possible, ok?

Beschoren
2012-04-10, 10:12 AM
i think I will end up with a master trower fighter4/warbalde1/master trower1. uses harpoons for 1d10+8 (harpoons deal damage again when taken out of the bodie) ou new warden has the traking and hunting feats, right?

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=388936

full background on sheet

resumed background:
Gafullf Ferroduro is from a clan specialized on dangerous first-hand mining operations. He was one of the many in the clan that worked solely on security and defense. The dragon attacks brought severe casualties to the Ferroduro clan (30 survivors out of 150), now exiled from cinco pontas. Galuff was elected as the habringer of vengance from the ferroduro clan agasint the dragons, being lifted of all other clan duties.

The best course of action was to join the dragonbane academy, were he would be the instrument of revenge from his clan.

Chimaera
2012-04-10, 05:08 PM
Pedro:
After years of trainning at the Dragonbane Academy, you finally became a graduated dragonslayer and for one year traveled in the eastern region of Winter. You left Arcana, the city where the Dragonbane Academy is situated and traveled through the Bell Valley alongside other three dragonslayers: Erik the Bold (also called The Bald) a strong and ferocious fighter; Xanthus, the charismatic musician that could make dragons sleep under his flute (or so he said often enough to be called the Dragon Flute); and Louis, the grim and pessimist beggar that was allowed to become a member of Dragonbane after saving some nobles aggainst a dragon with his barefists. You also have your stories and are called of some things too, the worst is "the Short One", a nickname that Xanthus made specially for you.

You were travelling to Vitrea, the legendary city of glass, where your clan is now living from mining the gems and crystal caves around the Four Lakes of Vitrea. You havent seen them for four years now and was finnaly going to share a beer with your fellows when tragedy fell upon your group in the form of a white dragon, young and stupid enough to challenge and try to kill you. After the battle you found out that he was one of the protected dragons, one of the Sons of Father Timeus, a powerful and ancient old dragon that made a pact with the King of Winter, protecting his breed from the humans and the humans from his breed. Angry the rest of your group decided to go and kill the dragons for their insolence, but you stayed calm and said if you go and kill them you'll lose your rights and would be hunted down for breaking the pact (killing this young dragon wasnt a crime since he attacked first, and probably Father Timeus would have to ask forgiveness and give some reparation from his slain son) but if you did that you would end up dead as the dragon. After discussions, you and your former friends fought and you was knocked down and left for the wolves.

A caravan found you and saved your life from the cold and the beasts. After a few days you found out that your friends raided the Father Timeus' Sacred White Forest and killed some of his sons and stole some treasures and are now criminals.

Father Timeus in his anger blocked down all roads around his White Forest, making it impossible for anyone who's not of the Dragonbane Academy (who is now in charge to persecute the criminals) to return to the Bell Valley (and then to Arcana) nor anyone (dragonbane or not) to go to Vitrea. It also put the city of Doorway under siege and said no one enter or leave until the criminals are killed and brought to his cave with the stolen treasures. If nothing happens both Vitrea and Doorway will starve to death. Since you friends tried to kill you, you decided they arent your friends at all and owe no allegiance to them anymore.

What you gonna do, Short One?

Chimaera
2012-04-10, 05:32 PM
Andrezito and Dudu:
After your final exam, you two became dragonbaners and for your first field mission you were called to solve some diplomatic problem with dragons.
As it seems, some formers dragonbaners attacked the lair of Father Timeus, one protected white dragon, and killed some of his breed and stole its treasure. So now the anciant dragon put the city of Doorway under siege and blocked the roads to Vitrea and will let only you pass to get into the White Woods regions. To avoid the dragon to kill the citizens, the Dragonbane promised to bring back the treasure and the dead bodies of the criminals.

The master Drogan (representant of the Dragonbane Academy of Arcana) gave you guys some equipments and info for your quest. Each one of you got 5 potion of cure serious wounds (3d8+5), mounts, a map of the region, food for 15 days, a brooch with the Dragonbane sigil, a letter from Drogan to Father Timeus and a copy of the criminal folders:

Erik the Bold: powerful fighter and master swordsman. He walked the path of the dragonslayer and was known for his hot temper;
Xanthus, a musician, called the Dragon Flute capable of fascinate and put people to sleep with his flute. He chose the dragonmage path;
Louis, ex-beggar monk, known for killing a dragon with his barefists and for walking shirtless even at the Winter's winter. He's a dragonmage.

The shortest way to get into the White Wood his through the Bell Valley, the frontier of Winter with the realms of the knights and the desertic kingdom. The Valley is said to be accursed and lots of tales haunt the place.

What you gonna do, dwarves?

Chimaera
2012-04-10, 05:46 PM
On the edit I'll post the map.
By the way, just to remember you guys:

There is an ex-consort of Tiamat taht lives in Winter: the old Tyranofar, who fled from Tiamat and now live and govern under his sons, white dragons that do not have allegiance to Tiamat.
Tyranofar have cold aura so powerful that made the Kingdom of Spring be now known as the Kingdom of Winter.
It made a agreement with the king of Spring/Winter and his sons and the sons of his sons are protected from attacks and will protect the kingdom in case of menace. If one of his sons attack, it will be slain by dragons, with someone kill one of his sons, he'll be killed by the kingdom.
Father Timeus and the other sons of Tyranofar have marks in their foreheads that make people know he's a white dragon from Winter and not a white dragon from Tiamat, that from times to comes to attack Tyranofar and "his" Kingdom.

Edit: as promised
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-qvEGveKNNs0/T4S-W0NRxwI/AAAAAAAAACE/hzHSC_mqxkk/s800/Nova%2520Imagem%2520de%2520Bitmap.jpg

Beschoren
2012-04-10, 06:33 PM
The recent events greatly toubled Galuff, the Short One from Ferroduro clan. A mix of missguided jugdment, greed and foolishness from 3 dragonslayers lead to a political crysis, murder, agression, theft and now holds 2 cities hostage. This cannot and will not be ignored. In the very pact with the dragons, it is determinated that those 3 must be killed.

Galuff represents Ferroduro among the dragonslayers, and his honor demmans that this wrongdoing is corrected and the responsibles are killed.

He will ask the Dragonbane academy for strudy warriors - dwarven, if possible - to help him hunt down the 3 betrayers. Since only dragonbaners can are allowed to go the white forest, it is useless to ask for any other aid.

(I belive Galuff is very familiar with the betrayers tactis and I'd like the discriptions of their feats, equipments and class features if possible)

Dudu
2012-04-10, 08:19 PM
What you gonna do, dwarves?

To the Bell Valey we go.
The default stance is "Leading the Charge".

Extra Roleplay Fluff;
Clan Azurrah:
Dan Dudukon is an errant dwarf from clan Azurrah. "Dan" is more like a noble title, equivalent to Knight. It's given to the warrior dwarves who are now considered acomplished warriors.

The clan Azurrah is native of the White Sand Kingdon, just south of Winter Kingdom, and is knew by the sturdiness of their dwarves. The Azurrahs typically wear heavy armor, even though a normal dwarf would faint with the heat. Their armor is usually blue or cyan, resembling their most hated enemies, the blue dragons.

They favor polearms, so they can effectively reach their enemies. Since they are spread in a desert instead of a mountain, they're proficient with mounts and combat in open space. Some of the Azurrahs even battle in the air.

Their loyalty to their clan and their comrades is often compared with the fervor a cleric have on his deity. They believe, above everything, that protecting your fellows, be it the warrior next to you or the civilians miles away, is their utmost goal.

Chimaera
2012-04-11, 08:25 AM
Dudu and Andrezitos:
After travelling half the way to the Bell Valley's entrance you where surprised by an huge snowstorm forming and found out it will fall in one hour or less. There are woods in the north that can give some shelter and up on the road there is a windmill 4 km away from you. The snow is falling already giving some ranged and spot penalties.

Beschoren:
Since the only way to the Dragonbane Academy is through the Bell Valley, you traveled through it till you reached the central valley, where an inponent and abandoned castle mark where before the Winter arrival a strong aggainst attacks from the other kingdoms, now only white castle full of ghost stories. You ehard wolves last night and didnt slept well and the howlings accompanied you during all day today as well as the faint and distant sound of a bell. Night is getting close and so the howling. The mountain side is too slippery and full of danger to try to climb. There are also three roads: one that led to Arcana, one to White Sand Kingdom and other to Crown Rock Kingdom.
Also, about the ex-dragonbaners:
Erik the Bald: fighter master in swordplay taht may have some multiclass with knight. He used his physical strenght and power attack feats often enough. He also liked to use disarm/sunder tactics to show off. He's specialized with swords and always told the blood of knights ran in his veins. He wear a full palte armor and carries a two handed great sword both of superior quality and with jewels. He is a dragonslayer easy to anger.
Xanthus the Dragon Flutist: a scout that loved magic above everything, always seeking rare dragons for rare spells. He is famous by his flute, but he's also a singer and a good one. His songs inspired his friends to fight better and he was a good leader. He's a scout with multiclass with spelless bard or a spelless paladin of freedom variant. He uses a dragonbone longbow for weapon and his music and spells.
Louis the Beggar is a powerful monk that used only his intuition and agility to defend himself and only his fists and legs for offense. He's know for his stunning fists and for his trip ability. He use no armor or no equipment, carrying only food and water and cloths.

Of them all, the most dangerous is Louis, then Erik and then Xanthus.

Beschoren
2012-04-11, 09:18 AM
Galuff will head straight ot the dragonbane academy, trought the bell valley, via the Arcania road. The 100 gp he had were spent in provisions and other resorces for him to survive this journey (like heavy winter cloathing etc)

Chimaera
2012-04-11, 09:22 AM
Will keep going through night then?
There are only 1h left of sunlight and wolves around.

Beschoren
2012-04-11, 09:31 AM
looking for shelter...
[roll0]

Chimaera
2012-04-11, 09:35 AM
After half houyr looking for shelter you found a small cave at the mountain side.
It may be enough for tonight.
After spending part of the night there you awake scared when the howling get pretty close of your cave and see at the lowlight granted by the full moon only two wolves coming inside your shelter. You're probably without armor. Prepare for battle.

Dudu
2012-04-11, 09:53 AM
We'll just head to the Windmill.

Beschoren
2012-04-11, 10:02 AM
Galuff fells pretty naked without his armor, but he does whta he can.

he takes up his shield, wears his gloves os strenght, and keeps close to his harpoons. if he has time he wears his healing belt. also, he does not need moonlight as he has darvision

ready action vs aproch. attacks wolf that gets within 30 feet [roll0], damage [roll1]
tripp attemp if wolf gets hit [roll2]

Chimaera
2012-04-11, 06:21 PM
Dudu and Andrezitos:
AS you aproach the windmill the snow began to to fall heavier than before and when you're almost entering the windmill the very snow take life and try to engulf you.

Attack aggainst Dudu: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]
If he hits he try to grab you: [roll2]

Go for Initiative.

Beschoren:
The wolves charge you, but not before you get you get your belt in:

first: [roll3] damage [roll4]
second: [roll5] damage: [roll6]

disconsider the first attack if the wolf get tripped
trip resistance: [roll7]

Your turn.

Beschoren
2012-04-11, 08:05 PM
Galuff is hit by the wolf he coudl't hit but that dosen't reduce his resolve at the minimum (these wolves do not trip after a bite attack? my resist VS trip: [roll0]).

innitiative [roll1]

swift: stonefoot stance (+2 on str checks and AC vs foes larger then me)
five foot step away from the wolf that just hit me
Full round action lunching harpoons at the wolf next to me (rapid shot, quick draw)

harpoon vs wolf [roll2], damage [roll3], trip [roll4] (considers +2 from stance)

harpoon vs wolf [roll5], damage [roll6], trip [roll7] (considers +2 from stance and point blank shot)

Darkwood harpoon vs wolf [roll8], damage [roll9], trip [roll10] (considers +2 from stance and point blank shot)

on the last shot (+7 bonus) I hold the rope to prevent the wolf from getting away (or if I miss i don't lose my precious Darkwood harpoon) strenght check [roll11]

I fogot important stuff about the harpoon. read bellow.

Harpoon: The harpoon is a broad-bladed spear forged
with barbs. The shaft of the harpoon has a trailing rope
attached to control harpooned opponents. Though designed
for hunting whales and other large sea creatures, the harpoon
can be used on dry land.
If it deals damage, the harpoon lodges in an opponent
who fails a Refl ex saving throw (DC 10 + the damage dealt).
A harpooned creature moves at only half speed and cannot
charge or run. If you control the trailing rope by succeeding
on an opposed Strength check while holding it, the
harpooned creature can move only within the limits that
the rope allows (the trailing rope is 30 feet long). If the harpooned
creature attempts to cast a spell, it must succeed on
a DC 15 Concentration check or lose the spell.
The harpooned creature can pull the harpoon from
its wound if it has two free hands and takes a full-round
action to do so, but it deals damage to itself equal to the initial
damage the harpoon dealt. A character who succeeds
on a DC 15 Heal check can remove a harpoon without
further damage

how does the harpoon interacts with the returning special ability? I belive it ceases to funcion if the creature has been harpooned?

Chimaera
2012-04-11, 08:31 PM
The wolf died at the last harpoon attack.
They didnt try to trip you for unknown reasons
I guess the returning ability cease when the monster is harpooned.

Anyway, the remaining wolf get closer to you and bite with ferocity
[roll0]
[roll1]

Beschoren
2012-04-12, 02:22 PM
Galuff deflects the wolf with his shield and takes another step back, hurling many harpoons at the wolf

point blank shot range, rapid shot

harpon[roll0], damge [roll1], trip [roll2]
harpon[roll3], damge [roll4], trip [roll5]
harpon[roll6], damge [roll7], trip [roll8]

Galuff speaks for himself after the wolf drops with one harpoon lodged in each eye slot (2 crits!) "Ha-ha! that's a pretty paiting!". Galuff wounds are minimal (7 out of 76 hp) but he uses his healing belt just to prevent further inffection (3 separate charges to heal 2d8 each will recover 7 hp). Then he recovers his harpoons, remove the blood on the beasts own fur, and then tosses the carcass into some pile of snow.

after that, he just goes back to sleep. :smallsmile:
on the next day, he continues his jorney

Dudu
2012-04-12, 04:24 PM
Dan's attempt to avoid grapple.
[roll0]

Init:
[roll1]

Chimaera
2012-04-12, 04:39 PM
As soon as you defeat the last wolf you hear a sound similar to a foll's bell right in the cave shelter. You found it eerie and and when you threw the carcass at the snow it's flesh disapeared as it melted by the moonlight, remaining only two wolves' skeletons. Surprised by the sudden transformation you cannot help to feel frightened when you hear more howlings and see what seems to be the rest of the wolfpack: four or more skeletons wolves 100 ft away. They seem to be tracking you.

For a second time you hear the tiny bell's sound... perhaps just your imagination?

Chimaera
2012-04-12, 04:45 PM
Dan avoid the snow mass.
Initiative: [roll0]

Also, if you have protection aggainst cold let me know.

Edit: it's seems it's your turn and Andrezitos.

Beschoren
2012-04-12, 08:46 PM
Galuff grits his theet as he sees there's more than just wolves lurking out there. Not that he never faced the sobrenatural, but it is never pleasant to do so alone.

innitiative [roll0]
spot/listen, looking for the bell sound [roll1]/[roll2]

trows harpoon at whatever first clear shot I have (one the opponent does not have cover)

harpoon [roll3], damage [roll4], trip [roll5]. considers PBS range. range increment is 30 feet but I'll shoot farther if necessary.

healing charges to recover 7 hp
[roll6]
[roll7]
uses 2 charges
[roll8]

Chimaera
2012-04-12, 09:14 PM
They're at 100 ft away and are still looking for you.
They aren't in range yet,
also
Initiative: [roll0]

Beschoren
2012-04-15, 11:23 PM
After all the events from the last few days, galuff finds himself with enw allies chasing old friends-turned-foes.

"So, we have 3 bandits at 3 directions with 3 importante treasures? I think we had better start with the bard who took the eggs. If that thing hatches it will be another live loss for the dragons AND a pice of the treasure we won't retrive"

Andrezitos
2012-04-16, 11:51 AM
Arr!. Better a dragon egg in t' hand than a dragon castin' fire in me head. :smallannoyed:
Even when he makes a joke, the dwarf appears to be grumpy.

Chimaera
2012-04-16, 03:15 PM
"The problem is", pointed Father Timeus powerful voice, "my sons doesn't know what fugitive went which way".
There are three criminals: the bard, the fighter and the monk
There are three treasures: the dragon eggs, the large ammount of gold and the ancient magic sword.
And there are three ways: the way to Vitrea, through the Blizzard Pass; the way to Doorway; and the way to the old and abandoned ruins of Castle Indigo.
"Since you cant go after the treasure or the fugitive, you better decide which way... as soon as possible".

Dudu
2012-04-16, 05:18 PM
Tough choice. The dragons don't have much intel concerning this.

But if we are really aiming to find the egg, what place would be better? Between the 3 places, 2 are a way to another place, like the subject is trying to escape.
The last one, the ruin of Castle Indigo is more like the place someone aiming to stay in the area. Perhaps be the dungeonlord of an abandoned castle with his own pet dragon? I'm a bit clueless, but I vote for the ruins of Castle Indigo.

Andrezitos
2012-04-16, 05:53 PM
I choose to decide the next destination on the roll of the dice:
1 - Doorway
2 - Vithrea
3 - Castle

[roll0]

Chimaera
2012-04-16, 10:49 PM
So i guess it's the castle for you
Father Timeus ordered some of his young sons to tell you what they know of the ancient Castle of Indigo, and so it speaks:
"The old ruins of Indigo was once the home of a noble group of knights, but they all lie dead now. They lived before the pact with the white dragons and my Father here eat almost all of them and destroyed the castle with the last ones. It was another time though. The place is said to be accursed now and some people say the ld knighs's spirits live there, but some travelers say that there are no ghosts there, just thieves. Lots of them. I prefer believing in thieves than ghosts, but it makes no diference at all... for me that is, but for you i guess ghosts would be a problem, right? Hope you live enough to come back here".

If you want to ask more questions ask.
If you want to talk or anything, just talk.
When you're ready to leave just let me know.

Beschoren
2012-04-17, 10:48 AM
"Ghosts, heh?" Galuff wanders ticking one of this harpoons "I better find myself a magic wepon, just to be sure". Galuff nods and prepares to leave the room

OOC: good to go, but I'd like a magic wepon. otherwise my harpoons will be completely useless agasint ghosts. how como the reward of the merchant whose goods we rescued? I belive we need to get to doorway to recive our reward from his friends?

Dudu
2012-04-17, 10:51 AM
Well. If there are chances of reaping the rewards, we should go there.

To hit ghosts, it suffices to be a magic weapon or it needs to be a ghost touch one?

Chimaera
2012-04-17, 11:23 AM
The reward will be available only when the merchants can come and go, so.. your reward from the side quest will have to wait till the entire dplomacy quest end.
And about ghosts, i guess magic weapon can urt but with 50% miss chance. Not sure though.

"You need a magic harpoon? I'll grant you one, so you better not come complainning anymore. And the rest of you, you better not look at me like a father nor come asking stuff too, I'm not that willling to give away my treasures".
The mighty white dragon catch a enchanted harpoon and throw it at the harpooner dwarf's feet. It's a +1 harpoon.

Beschoren
2012-04-17, 11:44 AM
The mighty white dragon catch a enchanted harpoon and throw it at the harpooner dwarf's feet. It's a +1 harpoon.

"ahhhh!! my feet!!! why did you do that!?!?!?" (just kidding)

Galuff awnser with a mix of fear and thankfullness "Thank you father Timeus, but I wasn't complaning. I was going to look out for a backup magic wepon on my own. You shall recive your magic harpoon back with the rest of your treasure, I promisse"

OOC: magic wepons hit 50% of the time. non-magic wepons never hit.

Chimaera
2012-04-17, 01:02 PM
"No need to thank or to give it back, accept this and remember Father Timeus is good to his sons and to anyone who is willing to help them".

Dudu
2012-04-17, 04:32 PM
Then we're all setled. Let's just head to this castle and hope it isn't too filled with ghosts.

Chimaera
2012-04-17, 05:11 PM
The dwarven trio get ready and depart from the sacred White Forest, with lots of eyes upon them, some seems angry and others more curious. However, noone get close enough or dare speak with you. For four days you traveled till you reached the edge of the forest, near the road that link Doorway, Bell Valley and Vitrea. The weather is pretty bad with a constant snow is falling and strong winds, making all Spots, Listen and Search checks suffer a -4 penalty and also 20% miss chance over 6 squares around you, making ranged attacks further than this dificult.

You were crossing the road to get to the valley where this Castle Indigo is situated, when something hapens.
Everyone go for Spot and Initiative.

Andrezitos
2012-04-17, 06:19 PM
intiative [roll0]
spot [roll1]

Dudu
2012-04-17, 09:10 PM
init: [roll0]
spot: [roll1]

Dan couldn't see anything except his own, big dwarven nose.

Beschoren
2012-04-17, 09:16 PM
initiative [roll0]
spot [roll1]
"Argh, acursed blizzard. One day we will be rid of these dragons and their foul winter"

Chimaera
2012-04-17, 10:33 PM
A cloud of arrows fall upon you and a then you see a gang of thieves: 8 thieves with longbows. They're all elves with white skin (not rare in Winter, called Snow Elves)

Surprise round:

Archer1 vs Dudu atack: damage: [roll]1d8+1d6
Archer2 vs Dudu atack: damage: [roll]1d8+1d6
Archer3 vs Dudu atack: damage: [roll]1d8+1d6
Archer4 vs Andre atack: damage: [roll]1d8+1d6
Archer5 vs Andre atack: damage: [roll]1d8+1d6
Archer6 vs Pedro atack: damage: [roll]1d8+1d6
Archer7 vs Pedro atack: damage: [roll]1d8+1d6
Archer8 vs Pedro atack: damage: [roll]1d8+1d6

Initiative: [roll8]

Chimaera
2012-04-17, 10:42 PM
Rerolling damage:
[roll0] + [roll1] archer1
[roll2] + [roll3] archer2
[roll4] + [roll5] archer3
[roll6] + [roll7] archer4
[roll8] + [roll9] archer5
[roll10] + [roll11] archer6
[roll12] + [roll13] archer7
[roll14] + [roll15] archer8

Dudu
2012-04-17, 10:44 PM
There will be a map?

Chimaera
2012-04-17, 10:53 PM
I guess this time wont be necessary, unless you guys want it pretty bad haha
the thieves are spread in three groups: the trio who shot dudu at the right of your group 6squares away, another trio who shot pedro at the left of the group 6 squares away and two thieves in front of the group, 6 squares away.
The initiative is up for you guys, they're the last to act in round one.

Dudu
2012-04-17, 11:06 PM
Maneuvers ready:

Granting
[roll0]
[roll1]

Crusader
( ) Mountain Hammer
( ) White Raven Strike
( ) Vanguard Strike
( ) Revitalizing Strike
( ) Stone Bones

Warblade
( ) Moment of Perfect Mind
( ) Action Before Though
( ) Steel Wind

Stance: Leading the Charge.

So, I just charge at the one of those who attacked me.

[roll2] [roll3] (+6 damage from leading the charge)

If it kill I get cleave.

Chimaera
2012-04-17, 11:30 PM
He died, go for the cleave.

Dudu
2012-04-18, 07:34 AM
[roll0] [roll1] against the one next to him.

Beschoren
2012-04-18, 09:46 AM
The small arrows are deflected by Galuff's armor harmlessly. he draws his harpoons with a ferocious look and his face and shoots the archers who attacked Andre, so the warrior may make a charge attack against tripped foes

harpoon vs archer 1: [roll0], damage [roll1], trip [roll2] (reflex DC 21 or gets harpooned)
harpoon vs archer 1: [roll3], damage [roll4], trip [roll5] (reflex DC 23 or gets harpooned)
darkwood harpoon vs archer 1: [roll6], damage [roll7], trip [roll8] (miss)

Andrezitos
2012-04-18, 03:02 PM
After three days on this damn freezin' blizzard from hell, you dare t' attack me?! I'll show you what happens when people decide t' face me.

charge agaist the tripped bandit [roll0][roll1]. if there is no tripped, go for the most injuried.

Chimaera
2012-04-18, 07:11 PM
Dudu charge and kill two elves, Beschoren killed the first archer and almost killed a second one and probably triped him, making him defenseless when Andrezitos killed him in his charge.

There are four archers only now: a trio at the left of the group and one in melee with Dudu. Seeing the great disavantage in power, the trio run away full speed towards the ruins of Indigo and the other seeing the friends escaping and fearing an AoO from Dudu drop it's bow and surrender:

"I surrender! I wont do any harm aggainst you!", he seems pretty scared and you can you can smell fear.

Anyway, anyone got hit by an arrow?

Beschoren
2012-04-18, 08:38 PM
"bha, elven cowardice. first shoot to kill then beg not to bleed. Let's chop off his right thumb so he can't shoot arrows anymore" Galuff says, quickly drawing his dwarven waraxe

(OOC: I was not hit by any attack)

Dudu
2012-04-18, 09:18 PM
"Aye lad. It disgusts me. But we have to keep our nerve, we still have a mission. I believe you understand"

Now directing to the archers, he say:

"Tell me, archers (he says it with a clear despise to archery), you want to stay alive after ambushing us, then you will, as long as you prove to be useful!"

"We are following a trio.- he describes everything he know to the archers. - If you have any information, spit it out. That or we will mutilate you so you can't shoot anyone evermore. And if you try something funny, we'll mutilate you so you can't have a head attached to your neck."

That was an intimidate check:

[roll0]

Chimaera
2012-04-18, 09:48 PM
The elf shake in his boots and say:
"I have seen one of the guys you just described. I'm one of the White Shadows thief and we were just doing our normal business one day when the man with the flute appeared and claimed the castle for himself. We all laughted at him, but in the end he end up being pretty good with his tongue and managed befriend with big boss Azure and now he's in charge of the Castle Indigo. He said he would make a huge fortune stealing from the defenseless merchants camping around the area and would make all of us rich! After tat he made lots of raiding patrols in the road to attack any merchant and any dwarf or members of the dragonbane, specially dwarves from the dragonbane. I guess he doesnt like you guys. Anyway, he's now sitting in the...", an arrow hit him in his throat causing immediate death and stoping his speech. Blood flow from the wound and sprayed in the darf questioning the elf, that now lay dead in the snow.

After careful looking, a shadow mounting a horse and carrying a giantsized longbow ride his way full speed to south (going to Indigo). The blizzard still falls and dont seems to stop soon.

Dudu
2012-04-18, 11:15 PM
"I just wonder why he didn't shot us. Can't believe the bard silvertongued his way to own a castle. If we let this situation develop, we'll have a bard king and his pet dragon to deal with."

We follow the shadow, way to Castle Indigo. (at least we're heading towards the bard)

Chimaera
2012-04-19, 10:32 AM
What you gonna do with the elf?

Dudu
2012-04-19, 10:48 AM
The sturdy dwarf looks perplexed at the vanishing mounted archer. Then returns his attention to the captive archers remaining.

"Well, we can set you free. However, I have a proposition: You stay with us and help us get into wathever shortcuts and secret passages that leads into the castle or to wherever the Bard is sitting."

"If you do that, you'll have your protection. Whoever shot your friend fear us much more than fear you, since the mounted archer just ran away. We have no interest in this castle so we won't backstab you and once our mission with the bard is finished, you'll never hear about us anymore. This is a wonderful opportunity for you ambushing us, as you know. If you do that, you better suceed, or else we will slay you in the most painful ways."

"Obviously, you can go free. But seeing the ruthless which your friend was slayed (points to the recently shot archer) I believe your incopetence turns you into an enemy and a prey out there. Now grab your bows and start showing the way."

Diplomacy: [roll0]
Intimidate: [roll1]

Beschoren
2012-04-19, 04:27 PM
Galuff looks perplerxed at Dunn "What? You will trust the elf into getting us trought a secret passage? taking the coward with us? This is madness! let's just interrogate him and remove his fingers"

(OOC: we had 2 prisioners? I get it that one was shot...)

Dudu
2012-04-19, 04:38 PM
"You're right about something, Galuff. Maybe trusting them is unwise, they could just lead us to an ambush. I say we let them free and just head towards this Castle. This bard is either being their king or worse, as an advisor to their leader whispering sweet sugestions in his ears"

Looking to the archers

"Run. Search a new way of life. I can wipe my hairy ass with elves skin and this 'White Shadow Thief' is for *******. You're not White Shadow anymore cause, from now on, we're killing whatever ally this bard have. Now run."

Without too much regard to the others opinion, Dan order the archers to get out. Maybe he's being stupid, he knows. Or maybe those archers are nothing to worry about. Elves, who cares about then?

Chimaera
2012-04-20, 10:52 AM
Sorry for the delay, had some stuff to do.
Just to make somethings clear
Situation: the elf is dead. The trio of elves fled.
By: "what you gonna do with the elf?"
i meant: "What you gonna do about the dead elf and the three elves running back to te fortress?"

Sorry if i made you guys confused :P

Dudu
2012-04-20, 10:59 AM
Let they run. Those inside the castle will probably be aware of our arrival anyway thanks to the mounted archer.

Beschoren
2012-04-20, 11:13 AM
Just to give a clear message for the runners, galuff trows one of his ordinary harpoons at them

[roll0], damage [roll1], trip [roll2] (does not consider point blank shot. range increment is 30 feet, add necessary penality)

Chimaera
2012-04-20, 11:19 AM
So i guess the group keep going towards Indigo.
The blizzard keep growing and soon will be hazardous, yet the castle isnt that far. Anyone with survival skill can try a skill check.

Andrezitos
2012-04-22, 12:00 AM
survival check comming [roll0]

Chimaera
2012-04-22, 12:49 PM
Anyone else with urvival skill?

Beschoren
2012-04-23, 09:19 PM
Galuff commets something about having a few lessons on dragon tracking back on the academy and how boring they were. (no ranks in survival). ready to move on after I get back my harpoons.

I vote direct and head-on aproach

Chimaera
2012-04-24, 11:29 AM
You began riding headon to the fortress when another group of thieves ambush you: two archers shot aggainst you guys and two thieves with long spears prepare aggainst charge, prtecting the archers. A mounted man sound a trumpet just before the attack and then keep his way to the castle.

Archer vs. Dudu [roll0] MIss chance (20 or less) [roll1]
Archer vs. Pedro [roll2] Miss chance (20 or elss) [roll3]

As soon as the arrows fly toward you the burst in with icy flames, causing cold damage as well as the normal damage:

damage vs. Dudu [roll4] + [roll5]
damage vs. Pedro [roll6] + [roll7]

(I'll post the map later)

Chimaera
2012-04-25, 05:39 PM
As promised:
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Oo4tvqMfEec/T5h2GnAs1AI/AAAAAAAAACU/fuWVHmXLhv0/s240/Ambush%2520of%2520Indigo.jpg

The red dots are you guys;
the green great dots are trees;
the blue dots are the lancers;
and the light green dots are the archers.

The Horsed One used his trumpet and fled to the castle and is 8sqm up beyond the map, so unless you guys can stop him right now he'll be out of reach in the next turn.
His song made the combatents' weapon burst in ice energy.

Your turn.

Andrezitos
2012-04-25, 05:52 PM
Androzio, the mean antisocial dwarf:
dimension boots -> D2. grrrr!

Beschoren
2012-04-25, 09:15 PM
Galuff has a thing for running fugitives

me moves 4 squares north and trows his harpoon at the running horse

[roll0], damage [roll1], trip [roll2] miss chance [roll3]. range increment is 30 feet. reflex save DC 26 or harpoon gets attached. add penelities as necessary. does not consider PBS bonus

Galuff was not hit by the arrows. The feelbe things bounce at his mighty armor.

(edit: nice attack! I don't really think we will stop the runner with this but that might make his pants a little wetter)

Chimaera
2012-04-25, 09:48 PM
The harpoon hit the horsed man, making him fall from the horse in the snow. His horse leave him and flee.

Time for crusader dwarf to act.

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-3SoXctFhGcY/T5i3UvmHVfI/AAAAAAAAACk/lgXrTBtb5zM/s438/Ambush%2520of%2520Indigo.jpg

Dudu
2012-04-25, 10:11 PM
Withheld (as normal, I will roll 2 of the 5 that will stay withheld)
Rich. I will do like this. There are 5 maneuvers, each one corresponding to a number. In the order I put, "Moutain Hammer" is "1" and "Revitalizing Strike" is
"4". The first roll is 1d5 and the second is 1d4. If the first roll withheld the White Raven Tactics, for example, "Revitalizing Strike" is considered a "3" for the second roll.

- for withheld and / for granted.

[roll0]
[roll1]

Crusader
-( ) Mountain Hammer
/( ) White Raven Tactics
/( ) Vanguard Strike
-( ) Revitalizing Strike
/( ) Stone Bones

Warblade
( ) Action Before Though
( ) Steel Wind

Dudu
2012-04-25, 10:35 PM
Stance: Leading the Charge (+6 damage on charge attacks for the party)

The dwarf just charge madly at the girly attackers with his warpike, running like a "raging dong against the wind" as he like to say "poetly" before rip his enemies with said charge.

He reaches E14 and delivers a charge attack at the one in F12 square.
[roll0] [roll1]

In case of cleave, he also hit the one in D12
[roll2] [roll3]

After the charge he shouts at the Harpooner Dwarf:
"Galluf! One more throw!"

This is a Swift: White Raven Tactics to shift Pedro's turn. Now it's his turn!

White Raven Tactics
White Raven (Boost)
Level: Crusader 3, warblade 3
Prerequisite: One White Raven maneuver
Initiation Action: 1 swift action
Range: 10 ft.
Target: One ally
You can inspire your allies to astounding feats of martial prowess. With a few short orders, you cajole them into seizing the initiative and driving back the enemy.
Your knowledge of tactics can aid your allies’ attacks, and it also allows you to spot, predict, and counter your enemies’ actions. In the chaos of battle, you impose the order needed for tight, effective group tactics.
When you use this maneuver, select an ally within range. Her initiative count immediately equals your initiative count –1. She then acts on her new initiative count as normal. If she has already acted in the current round, she can act again. If this maneuver would not change your ally’s initiative count, it has no effect. If she has not yet acted during this round, her initiative count changes, and she acts on that count as normal. She does not act again on her original initiative count.

Maneuvers
Crusader
-( ) Mountain Hammer
/(x) White Raven Tactics
/( ) Vanguard Strike
-( ) Revitalizing Strike
/( ) Stone Bones

Warblade
( ) Action Before Though
( ) Steel Wind

I would choose you, Andre, but the 10ft range limited me.

Chimaera
2012-04-25, 10:41 PM
As soon as Dan Dudukon reach the F12 square he take a false step as the ground around him fall out and reveal a booby pit trap (reflexes DC 20 to step back to F13). His attack is ruined anyway. If he fail, he take [roll0] damage) and is trapped inside a 10ft tall pit)

Edit: the pit cover the F;E 12;13 area and is filled with pointy spears and oil

Dudu
2012-04-25, 10:51 PM
With the infamou "raging dong" ruined, the dwarf tries his best to avoit the trap.
That means he won't use White Raven Tactics (WRT) at the end of the round and it's not Pedro's turn.

By trying best I mean using "Action Before Though" as an imediate action.

[roll0]

Crusader
-( ) Mountain Hammer
/( ) White Raven Tactics
/( ) Vanguard Strike
-( ) Revitalizing Strike
/( ) Stone Bones

Warblade
(x) Action Before Though
( ) Steel Wind

Action Before Though
Diamond Mind (Counter)
Level: Swordsage 2, warblade 2
Initiation Action: 1 immediate action
Range: Personal
Target: You
Your supreme sense of the battlefield, unmatched martial training, and simple, intuitive sense of danger allow you to act faster than the speed of thought. When a spell or other attack strikes you, you move a split second before you are even aware of the threat.
Your mind is a keenly honed weapon. Other warriors rely on their physical talents. You know that a mix of mental acuity and martial training, along with a strong sword arm, is an unbeatable combination. This maneuver epitomizes your approach. Your mind, rather than your raw reflexes, dictates your defenses.
You can use this maneuver any time you would be required to make a Reflex save. Roll a Concentration check instead of the Reflex save and use the result of that check to determine the save’s success. You must use this maneuver before you roll the Reflex save. A result of a natural 1 on your Concentration check is not an automatic failure.

Chimaera
2012-04-25, 11:16 PM
Dudukon manage to avoid the trap while Androzio managed to jump into the enemy area.

The archers move (to and then shot them:
vs. dudu [roll0] damage [roll1] + [roll2]
vs. pedro [roll3] damage [roll4] + [roll5]
(no miss chance since they're less than 6 squares away)

the lancers move to flank Androzio and attack him:
the one who isn't flanking yet: [roll6] damage [roll7] + [roll8]
the one flanking: [roll9] damage [roll10] + [roll11]

The unhorsed one rise as move action and as standart action cast Slow at the party (will save DC 14)

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-jxHgnQORkEA/T5jLoTz8_YI/AAAAAAAAAC0/crbfu5mJMis/s438/Ambush%2520of%2520Indigo.jpg

Chimaera
2012-04-25, 11:17 PM
Dudukon manage to avoid the trap while Androzio managed to jump into the enemy area.

The archers move (to and then shot them:
vs. dudu [roll0] damage [roll1] + [roll2]
vs. pedro [roll3] damage [roll4] + [roll5]
(no miss chance since they're less than 6 squares away)

the lancers move to flank Androzio and attack him:
the one who isn't flanking yet: [roll6] damage [roll7] + [roll8]
the one flanking: [roll9] damage [roll10] + [roll11]

The unhorsed one rise as move action and as standart action cast Slow at the party (will save DC 14)

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-jxHgnQORkEA/T5jLoTz8_YI/AAAAAAAAAC0/crbfu5mJMis/s438/Ambush%2520of%2520Indigo.jpg

Edit: DC is 18 (typo)

Andrezitos
2012-04-26, 10:32 AM
ooc: delete duplicated posts!

5ft in the D12 square, and full agaist the flancked spear dude:
[roll0][roll1]
[roll2][roll3]
[roll4][roll5]

will save: [roll6]
unhasted!
89/109

Dudu
2012-04-26, 10:41 AM
[roll0]

Crusader
-( ) Mountain Hammer
/( ) White Raven Tactics
/( ) Vanguard Strike
/( ) Revitalizing Strike
/( ) Stone Bones

Warblade
(x) Action Before Though
( ) Steel Wind

Well, Dan can't use his "Moment of Perfect Mind". So it's just his lame will save for now.

will: [roll1]

edit: I'm pretty sure he failed this save.

Beschoren
2012-04-26, 10:26 PM
uses moment of perfect mind to use a concentration check instead of a will save to overcome the slow effect

[roll0], DC 14

Galuff manages to shake off the slow effect and make a full barrage of attacks agasint the nearby foes.

5 foot step SE to leave lancer's treahtened squares.
full round attack. I attack a foe until it is tripped, then I change to the next standing target. starts shooting D-14, then H-12, then B-12

[roll1], damage [roll2], trip [roll3]
[roll4], damage [roll5], trip [roll6]
[roll7], damage [roll8], trip [roll9]
(all attacks consider PBS bonus)

Chimaera
2012-04-27, 12:05 PM
The lancer in D14 is killed by Galluf, while the other lancer at D11 suffer almost death by Andros Magnojeba. Both archers get seriously damaged and probably fall in the ground ( DC 15 and [roll1] DC 31) NOTE: if the first one resisted the trip attempt he's now dead and the second archer is unharmed.

Their actions at the edit.

Edit: Both archers fell on the ground damaged, and both use their move action to stand up and their standart to shot the Galuf the Harpooner

[roll]1d20+7 damage 1d8+2d6
1d20+7 damage 1d8+2d6

The living lancer try his best aggainst Magnojeba
1d20+7 damage 1d8+4+2d6

Seeing the battle outcoming the unhorsed one turns out invisible (and probably flee the scene)

Chimaera
2012-04-27, 12:12 PM
Since the dices didnt worked out in the last post:

Archers vs. galuf
[roll0] damage [roll1] + [roll2]
[roll3] damage [roll4] + [roll5]

Lancer at magnojeba
[roll6] damage [roll7] + [roll8]

Andrezitos
2012-04-29, 08:48 AM
-Let's put them out of their misery! Androzio atks any bandit that are close enough (10ft).

[roll0][roll1]

unhasted (slow)!
89/109

Beschoren
2012-04-29, 11:39 AM
Galuff blocks all arrowshotsw with his shield and give the archers more harpoons

vs archer [roll0], [roll1], trip [roll2]
vs archer [roll3], [roll4], trip [roll5]
vs archer [roll6], [roll7], trip [roll8]
all shots consider PBS range

Dudu
2012-04-29, 12:12 PM
Dan
Dammed slowed.

"Argh! They can mess my actions, taking my standard, taking my moves. But they cannot take my swifts! Your turn, Galluf!"

He spends his swift to put Galluf's round after his*.

Maneuvers:
Crusader
/( ) Mountain Hammer
/(x) White Raven Tactics
/( ) Vanguard Strike
/( ) Revitalizing Strike
/( ) Stone Bones

Warblade
(x) Action Before Though
( ) Steel Wind

*There's no explicit explanations about how slow affects swift in player book. It only says about standard and move. However, many people consider swift is intact.

Chimaera
2012-04-29, 12:45 PM
In any case, slow wont affect swift actions
Anyway, after the attacks of Galluf and Andros all the thieves are dead now.
You're left in the middle of the snow field
The dead bandits have longbows, arrows, spears and leather armors. Each lancer had also a flask of alchemic fire (they were planning to throw it at anyone who would fall in the pit).
The blizzard keep falling and falling and you're all surprised of how strong the blizzard is becoming. It's seem that if you dont find any shelter soon, you're going to freeze to death. The castle is still far away and you probably wont be able to reach it before the storm.

What will our brave heroes do?

Andrezitos
2012-04-29, 07:58 PM
look for shelter for sure, survival skill:
[roll0]:durkon:

Chimaera
2012-04-29, 08:27 PM
Considering andros is getting a helping hand from the other dragonbaners, he manage to find a shelter in the misdt of the woods, not so far from the Castle Indigo Ruins. A quarter of hour alter the blizzard get really powerful and you find yourselves lucky you're safe in your shelter.

The ice storm fell for all day long and stoped only when the new day started.
You find yourselves contemplating a bright sky and a sunny day. Strange weather, you think, but can't stop thinking there was something unnatural in this ice storm.

After resting you recovered twice you hd in hps.

The castle isnt far and takes only 30 mins to reach. Any preparation before going to the castle?

Beschoren
2012-04-29, 08:57 PM
"Cursed horseman, stole an harpoon from me. I hope that removing the harpoon form his leg hurt more than a broken hearth"

Galuff is good to go. He was not hurt in the previous day.
1 magic harpoon
5 MW hapoons
14 normal harpoons

Chimaera
2012-05-06, 01:11 AM
After the tabletop rpg day, our brave adventurers defeated and killed the terrbile Flutist of the Dragons (the one you guys thought would be the less dangerous one) and got back the white dragon eggs. You also found out a large treasure and a dead white dragon, probably one of the sons of Father Timeus.

When you were sleeping at the ruins to recover from injuries and stuff, you're all awaken by the sound of horseshoes on the stone in the first floor. You decided to investigate and after getting down there you don't find anything, but cant help a chill. Anyone who wants very abd to spent the night investigating can make a search check (no take 20, since the castle is too big to search all around in the night time). Anyone not willing to search can recover 14 more hit points. You must choose where to look: the kitchen, the entry hall, the corridor or the storeroom.

If noone wants to look i guess you guys will depart. Where to? and what are the plans? Snowy pass, Doorway, the roads, Bell's valley, White Woods or California (to live the life over the waves)

Also, about the experience, you'll level up after finishing this whole quest (diplomacy with dragon's quest)

Beschoren
2012-05-06, 02:24 PM
Galuff investigates the entry hall. he dosen't like allowing an ambush to arm itself

[roll0]

Galuff votes for delivering the dragon eggs as soon as posible. they must require care at some degree adn will provide an infinite amount of trouble if they hatch at his hands

Dudu
2012-05-06, 04:47 PM
Dan will investigate the Kitchen. If there's no ambush, at least that's the place food and women are usually found*.

[roll0]

He also votes for delivering the eggs ASAP. If something happens to those eggs then we can't possible hope to bluff or run away.

*sorry about the sexist joke. Couldn't resist.

P.S.: Is California really an option?

Andrezitos
2012-05-06, 07:16 PM
Androzio just go around looking for place to sleep. you know, all this killing stuff gave him some serious case of acute lazyness. And he thinks that better a dragon in a egg than a dragon burning my head (i think he already said that before)

(OOC: can i make some changes in my build? i want to change it to fit the "barb/scout" role. just like the dwarf of pedros campain)

Chimaera
2012-05-06, 11:12 PM
After looking carefully at the entry hall, Galluf found nothing at all.
Androzios was deep asleep.
Dudukon was almost giving up the search when he finnaly found out a blue light coming from a ruined path near the kitchen. Further investigation reveal a trapdooor under the ruins leading to a secret underground room. All three of you can easily open the path, if you want to. The light somehow is cold and even with the heavy winter cloths you still feel cold under the light.

What now? Anyway, California wasnt really a choice :P

Andrezitos
2012-05-08, 04:11 PM
i think we should avoid this ****. you know, perhaps some crazy old mummy with six pars of limbs, imune to critical and stuff is all that its awaiting for us in this room.

ok, perhaps there is some goooood loot inside there too. but i dont think so.

Dudu
2012-05-08, 04:19 PM
Dan warns everybody about his findings. This hidden place can be really convenient.

Beschoren
2012-05-08, 07:37 PM
"The haunted cellar look lovely to explore, but we need to focus. We are not cats to be distracted by whatever soorce of light that comes arround."

(votes to hurry up the egg delivery)

Dudu
2012-05-08, 09:15 PM
"Ok, Galluf, you make a point. However, why not try the secret underground shortcut here? Maybe it's safer than going out in the open. We just raided the hell out of this castle, remember."

Chimaera
2012-05-09, 08:39 AM
Since two of the dragonbaners voted for "no, let's just rush", I'll consider that you guys rested in the castle and went full speed back to the White Forest. After 6 days riding (recover to full hp) you were surrounded by four white dragons. They're sons of Father Timeus and let you inside the great snow-covered cave where it lives.

"I see you returned and with my eggs! I guess I was wrong to think you were weak after all. Did you bring me the criminal head too? Oh excelent. Finnaly some good news. Did you heard about Rime? No? Well, a few days after you left the White Forest a powerful white dragon and his siblings flew through the area bringing a powerful icestorm with them. I managed to slay some of his children with the help of the soldiers of Sentinel, but at least twelve white dragons including the actual White Consort of Tiamat, Rime, escaped us", after saying that you guys noticed Father Timeus got some scars and deep wounds, "You guys made a good job out there and as a reward, I'll give you one treasure from my hoard, but only one and to one that isnt the harpooner, since I already gave him something nice before. Which one of you will want the treasure piece?".

You can choose one magical item, but nothing very expensive and no gold also. Timeus want to give you some trinket. Choose wisely.

"So what now? Where should you guys go? Who'll the next target? Tell me when you're ready to leave".

Andrezitos
2012-05-10, 06:41 PM
if there is some kind of "magic tent", would be very useful. well, a palace would be better. you know, forget about the palace! a castle. thats it, a flying fuking castle. dou you have any of those?

some kind of crystal ball would be great too... and a airplane. bicths love airplanes.

Chimaera
2012-05-10, 07:07 PM
"I do have this thing here", say Father Timeus to a little ivory miniature cabin, "It's a portable safe cabin that resist aggainst the weather and have some restful abilities".

Portable Safe Refuge
Function like the spell Leomund's Tiny Hut that also confers magical pillows and beds, which make you recover twice as much you would recover by sleeping and resting. The item gives no food or water, or servants, but protect from heat, cold and weather. It works for up to 24h, then it need to recharge the same amount (if you keep it for 10 hours, you'll have 14 more hours of it, and each hour without using it recover one hour). The Refuge is made of whatever the area provides: snow, sand, dirt, rock, wood, etc, and can be made to conceal in its surroundings (Spot dc 20 if you make it appear in someplace far from attention, wont work if you put in the middle of the road, but will do if a little far of it).

"Accept it as a token of my apreciation."

"So now, what you gonna do? Go to the city? or to the valley? or do you have anymore questions?"

Beschoren
2012-05-10, 09:34 PM
Galuff takes a solene step forward and speaks "Let's try the city. the betrayer should be trying to get in somehow - if he does it will be harder to find him"

(turns at timeus and hits his fist on his heavely armored chest)

"Thank you again for your generosity father Timeus. Soon this crysis will be over"

(were can we sell loot and buy magic itens? ready to move)

Chimaera
2012-05-10, 09:50 PM
The only place you can sell loot and buy items are at the cities of Arcana, Vitrea and Doorway. But Arcana is far away, Vitrea and Dorrway are closed, so you'll have to wait to sell loot or finding some other way.

Since Father Timeus is happy with your advance and cooperation in the task, he will allow you to travel through his sacred forest (6 days to reach city walls), but you can still go for the road (8 days). Either way, TImeus warns you to stay aware since there are some white dragons predatoring the area (the dragon's siblings of Rime) and Rime itself, who is a powerful white dragon and Consort of Tiamat.

Beschoren
2012-05-10, 10:17 PM
Galuff turn to his allies "Time is of the essence. I vote for us to move thrught the sacred forest. Rime and his minions are hurt in a hostile, and should know only dragonbaners could go trought the sacred forest"

Andrezitos
2012-05-15, 08:12 AM
Let's go trought the forest. I'm eager to find some photosintetyc roof and eat tons of godberrys.

Chimaera
2012-05-15, 11:45 AM
After four days traveling east through the forest, you're surprised by the sound of great wings. Looking up you see a white dragon without Timeus mark coming to attack you. Go for inititive.

Beschoren
2012-05-15, 03:08 PM
Galuff

"Excelent!"

[roll0]

Andrezitos
2012-05-15, 05:49 PM
- Hmmm it's time for some counter measures.
Androzio cast the mage armor dragon spell over hinself. +4 AC, CL 7.

INit [roll0]

Dudu
2012-05-19, 05:27 PM
Init:
[roll0]

Chimaera
2012-05-20, 08:51 PM
Dragon's Initiative:
[roll0]

Chimaera
2012-05-20, 08:53 PM
Dragon's Initiative:
[roll0]

Chimaera
2012-05-20, 08:56 PM
You guys goes first, then the dragon, you cAn choose the order of initiative between you. anyway, he dragon is still flying 6 squares up the ground.

Andrezitos
2012-05-20, 09:15 PM
Come over you wrechted soul. Your very presence bring the desequilibriu to the mother nature will. (after the speack, androzio moves away for the others to avoid area spells and enter in total defense)

Beschoren
2012-05-21, 07:47 PM
Galuff innitiates his attack routine by trowing several harpoons. he takes a five foot step to avoid getting to close to the others. Then he insults the dragon in draconic "Yah fhag!" ("sua bichinha")

normal harpons. not considering PBS range. add 30 feet range increments as needed.

[roll0], damage [roll1] (ref DC 10+damage to avoid attachment)
[roll2], damage [roll3] (ref DC 10+damage to avoid attachment)
[roll4], damage [roll5] (ref DC 10+damage to avoid attachment)

Kevinho
2012-05-22, 04:51 PM
Mysterious character:
Initiative [roll0]
(will apear only after first round)

Chimaera
2012-05-28, 07:47 AM
Since Dudu is taking to long to post I'll pass his turn this round.
The dragon scales blocks all harpoonm throwed at him and cast a solid fog around the harpooner. It is still airborne and say in draconic: "Your fools! I'll show why me, Driitch the Dwarvenbane, is called that way!"

I'll post the map situation when i get home tonight. Anyway, Pedro, you in the center of the solid fog so your ranged attacks won't pass the area and you can only take one 5ft step per round inside the area. Also, the terrain under your feet froze and is now slippery (treat as a Grease spell to move - no need to reflexes or fall for the spell being cast, only balance to move).

From out of nowhere, some mysterious character appears. He's the first to act, then you guys can make your turn. Go!

Kevinho
2012-05-28, 09:25 AM
An elf character appears and get into the melee with the dragon. He attacks with his keen rapier.

Attack: [roll0] Damage: [roll1] Sneak Attack (If applicable): [roll2]

I'm dodging from the dragon. Combat Expertise 2. In case of a critical apply sneak attack.

Chimaera
2012-05-28, 05:25 PM
The dragon is still airborne, so just ignore the elf appearance (he's still in the shadows)

Kevinho
2012-05-28, 05:27 PM
My bad, I just didn't know what airborn means

Beschoren
2012-05-30, 11:09 AM
galuff uses his anklets of translocation to move himself out fo the fog (10 feet). does he still need a five foot step to finally leave the cloud? can Galuff see the terrible dragon-beast, ball droller of Tiamat?

Andrezitos
2012-05-30, 11:58 AM
readyaid action:

the bearded piece of ow-god-he is-so-musclemaded!-so-seductive dwarf will charge agaist the dragon if he lands. [roll0][roll1].

Chimaera
2012-05-30, 02:45 PM
Pedro:
you're in the center of solid fog (20ft radius), you can teleport up to 10 ft and full round to take a 5ft step toward the edge of the fog. Spoiler for more info:

Solid Fog
Conjuration (Creation)
Level: Sor/Wiz 4
Components: V, S, M
Duration: 1 min./level
Spell Resistance: No
This spell functions like fog cloud, but in
addition to obscuring sight, the solid fog is
so thick that any creature attempting to
move through it progresses at a speed of 5
feet, regardless of its normal speed, and it
takes a –2 penalty on all melee attack and
melee damage rolls. The vapors prevent
effective ranged weapon attacks (except for
magic rays and the like). A creature or
object that falls into solid fog is slowed, so
that each 10 feet of vapor that it passes
through reduces falling damage by 1d6. A
creature can’t take a 5-foot step while in
solid fog.
However, unlike normal fog, only a severe
wind (31+ mph) disperses these vapors,
and it does so in 1 round.
Solid fog can be made permanent with a
permanency spell. A permanent solid fog
dispersed by wind reforms in 10 minutes.
Material Component: A pinch of dried,
powdered peas combined with powdered
animal hoof.

Fog Cloud
Conjuration (Creation)
Level: Drd 2, Sor/Wiz 2, Water 2
Components: V, S
Casting Time: 1 standard action
Range: Medium (100 ft. + 10 ft. level)
Effect: Fog spreads in 20-ft. radius, 20 ft.
high
Duration: 10 min./level
Saving Throw: None
Spell Resistance: No
A bank of fog billows out from the point
you designate. The fog obscures all sight,
including darkvision, beyond 5 feet. A
creature within 5 feet has concealment
(attacks have a 20% miss chance). Creatures
farther away have total concealment (50%
miss chance, and the attacker can’t use
sight to locate the target).
A moderate wind (11+ mph) disperses
the fog in 4 rounds; a strong wind (21+
mph) disperses the fog in 1 round.
The spell does not function underwater.

In adition, the terrain is sliperry so you'll have to try a balance check DC 10 to avoid from falling (like a Grease spell)

Andre and Kevin
You can ready your actions when the dragon land (I'll consider the attacks you already rolled and readied)

Dudu
Since you're very away, I'm considering you're in full defense

The dragon turns: he fly down in a charge towards the magnojeba
Power attack of 5
[roll0]
[roll1]

Edit: both readyed attacks hit the dragon. He's now being flanked by both magnojeba and the elf character. Dudu is charge distance and Pedro is in the middle of the fog.

Andrezitos
2012-05-30, 03:30 PM
full agaist the dragon:
(1d20+16)[29][roll0] plus 2. i forget to acount for my favored enemy (dragons) ability.
(1d20+11)[21][roll1]

112 hp
rage, 13/13 rounds.

Kevinho
2012-05-30, 03:36 PM
Tom enjoys his flank position and full attack the dragon.

Combat Expertise [2]

Attack 1: [roll0] Damage: [roll1] Sneak Attack: [roll2]

Attack 2: [roll3] Damage: [roll4] Sneak Attack: [roll5]

And says: I'm a dragonslayer too, and I've been looking for you adventurers.

Beschoren
2012-05-30, 04:44 PM
Galuff moves as carefully as he can inside the cloud, but fails miserably to overcome the sliperly ice.

He stands up from prone and uses his boots again to teleport more 10 feet, away from the cursed mist.

Then he takes his magical harpoon and trows it at the dragon with all his might
[roll0], damage [roll1] (considers PBS range)

Chimaera
2012-05-30, 05:38 PM
The map, as promised.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-ho5z9fFSdxE/T8afogLKJnI/AAAAAAAAADk/RBCYzY-9yAg/s539/Round%25202.jpg

It's now Dudu's turn.
The dragon got hit one attack of Magnojeba, one of the elf and the harpoon from Beschoren so far. after dudu, it's dragon turn.

Dudu
2012-05-30, 05:39 PM
Dan just charge at the dragon, shouting and cursing.

HP: 108/108
stance: Leading the Charge

[roll0] [roll1]

His weapon has reach, so he stops 10ft away. (there's a square between him and the dragon)

Chimaera
2012-05-30, 06:11 PM
The attack from Dan hit the scales of the dragon but do no harm. The dragon enraged look down at magnojeba and say: "Power attack 5!" and make a full round on it swing his tail to reach the annoying elf at his back. after that he take a 5 ft step to southwest

Full round on Andre:
Bite: damage: [roll1]
Claw: [roll2] damage: [roll3]
Claw: [roll4] damage: [roll5]
Wing: [roll]1d20+11 damage:
Wing: [roll]1d20+11 damage: [roll7]

And Tail swap at kevin:
Tail: [roll8] damage: [roll9]

After full round, Frightful presence will save DC 16

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-WSl2Yi9MOfc/T8ao_tAAq9I/AAAAAAAAAEE/PnKK5GrAcXo/s539/Round%25203.jpg
Your turn.

Chimaera
2012-05-30, 06:13 PM
Wing attacks:
[roll0]
[roll1]

Andrezitos
2012-05-30, 09:55 PM
5ft to G10
[roll0][roll1] crit (1d20+14)[25](2d6+12)[14]
[roll2][roll3]

112HP
Enraged: 12/13 rds, +2 atk/dmg, +2 AC, +4 Will, +2 For, +14 HP and 2/3 per day.

Kevinho
2012-05-30, 11:27 PM
5 ft. to H13

Combat Expertise [2]

Attack 1: [roll0] Damage 1: [roll1] Sneak Attack 1: [roll2]

Attack 2: [roll3] Damage 2: [roll4] Sneak Attack 2: [roll5]

HP: 39/58 AC: 22

Beschoren
2012-05-31, 07:27 PM
Galuff is finally out fo the cloud and can shoot his best harpoons at the best of his skill

5 foot to H6
shooting MW harpoons at PBS range
[roll0], harpoon [roll1], trip [roll2]
[roll3], harpoon [roll4], trip [roll5]
[roll6], harpoon [roll7], trip [roll8]

(yelling at the elf, pleased of his own acuracy this round) "What the hell you're doing here!?"

Chimaera
2012-05-31, 08:48 PM
Overwhelmed by such assault the "powerful" dragon fall dead.
There you stand in the forest: the dwarven trio and the misteryous elf.
The dragonmages can try to draw magic from the dragon: he got 2 mage armos, 2 grease, 2 solid fog and 2 cone of cold.

Kevinho
2012-05-31, 09:37 PM
"I'm Thomas Anuku. I'm a dragonslayer from the Kingdom of the Deserts, White Sand, and I came to this land to accomplish a mission, but I found myself trapped in here due to the road block. I've researching why there is a road block, and I've discovered about a group of dragonslayers that killed some Son of Timeus, and discovered too that you guys are trying to repair the damage done. Since I'm trapped here and the only way for me to get out of here is helping you guys, you can count on me for solving this problem!" says the 'mysterious elf' to the dwarves.

Kevinho
2012-05-31, 09:50 PM
Ah, I have another information, I caught one of the three dragonslayers who started all this mess, he is my hostage now, he is alive and tied up in the merchant's acampment. Oh, by the way, I was scouting a merchant's caravan when I got trapped here. Says the elf to the dwarves.

Beschoren
2012-05-31, 09:53 PM
Galuff, like any respectfull dwarf, dosen't really respect the disrespectfull elves, wherever they come from. Yet, he's a dragonbane fellow so he dosen't get to be insulted on sight "Aye, you heard the truth. the 3 betrayers got some insane ideas on their head and had gone rougue. I used to travel with them until then."

Galuff heads for the dead dragon after the dragonmagic is drained, and plucs off his harpoons spraying a lot of blood and making a redish mess on the white snow while speaking causually to the elf "What was your mission here? The dragons were letting dragonbaners pass most of the time"

during the conversation, he is quite impressed by the elf's capture "Eh, who did you caught? and how?"

Kevinho
2012-05-31, 10:12 PM
I was sent here to ask the King of Winter help, because White Sand is being attacked by the blue consort of Tiamat. Since I was heading this lands, I decided to scout a merchant's caravan.

The elf takes a deep breath and start speaking again, "When I was making my researches I found the monk who has stolen the money and engaged him in a fight. He didn't tell me where the money is and doesn't intend to. As long as he still is my hostage, I can bring you guys to him so you can ask him whatever you wanna.

Beschoren
2012-05-31, 10:22 PM
sense motive vs kevinho
[roll0]

Something dosen't feel right. the monk (insert name here) was suposed to be one of the strongest form the trio. how did a single rapier-playeing elf could make him prisioner on a toe-on-toe fight?...

Galuff finishes recovering his harpoons and talks suspiciously to the elf, without ever saying thank you or wellcome "Well, let's see it." (ready to move on and meet the prisioner)

Kevinho
2012-06-01, 11:40 AM
"If you guys agree, I'll take you to the monk." And the elf prepares to take the bunch of dwarves to the acampment.

Chimaera
2012-06-03, 04:12 PM
(Sorry for the long wait, had some studying to make)

Pedro: You believe his words even though strange.

Dudu and andre: I'll need dudu and andre to post their draws checks at bastião das almas quebradas and let me know which spells they will take.

anyway, just to explain a little better the situation:
after the road block, some merchants and caravans where trapped by the dragons and, to protect themselves from the rogues of the roads, raised a camp between the White forest and the city walls. There are merchants from the desert (the caravan that Thomas was protecting), merchants from Vitrea (the city of glass to the west where lives a dwarven tribe - background of dudu), groups of monks from the Bell Valley, merchants from Arcana, merchants from Doorway and even some merchants from Crownrock. Thomas also explain that he was looking for you guys to help in your quest so he can move to the winter's king and ask help.
The acampment is near, so you dont had problem to find it: there are lots of tents and pavilions and carts and flags from the three kingdoms fly over the main tents: the crowned sun from Crownrock, the hourglass of White Sand and the frozen flower of Winter fly over three pavilions.

You can go right to the monk or can go shopping first. Your call.
You can buy magic itens with magic stones and mundane itens with gold. any weapon or armor with enhancemnt of +3 or less isnt considered magic, but greater quality. There's no merchant who'll sell magic itens for gold, but there is people who trade magic stones for gold (10 gp for one magic stone, and he only have 1000 magic stones to offer).

Vitrea Pavilion:
sell mirrors, glass objects and flasks of potions. They've got alchemic silver weapons and the following potions and oils to sell: 8 cure light wounds potions, 4 cure moderate wounds potion, 3 cure serious wounds potion, 3 cure critical wounds potion, 6 endure elements potion, 1 jump potion, 2 protection from evil potion, 6 potions of remove fear, 1 potion of enlarge person, 3 potions of delay posion, 2 potion of lesser restoration, 3 resist cold potion, 1 resist fire potion, 1 neutralize poison potion, 1 remove curse potion, 1 remove curse potion, 2 water breathing potion and 1 oil of grater magic weapon +5. There is also a few dwarvens from the dudukon's clan, if anyone wants to talk with them.

Doorway Pavilion:
sell all kind of mundane itens, alchemical itens, mounts, food, weapons, ammuition, clothes, etc. Also they sell weapons, armors and shield masterwork, but not magical ones. They've got a few magic itens to sell only, the main ones are: Ring of Sustenance, Ring of Protection +1, Ring of Feather Fall, Hat of Disguise, Quiver of Infinite Ammo, bag of Holding I, Climbing Rope, Murlynd's Spoon, Decanter of infinite Water, and any 2 woundroues itens of 6k or less that you guys can choose, but only two for the entire group.

Arcana Pavilion:
In the arcana pavilion there are a few merchants that sell common and masterwork weapons, also they've got some items made out of dragon's remains: dragonscale armors and shields, and a single lesser ring of draconic zeal (dragonmagic).

Whitesand Pavilion:
In the whitesand pavilion you guys can buy perfumes, tempers, silks and can sell gems and arts. They buy gems for 70% it's cost and art for 90%. There you can also find some rare itens from the deserts (normal equipment from the Sandstorm book), ashworm and scorpions poisons, and also some minor magic itens (from the sandstorm book) like lamp fo stars, portable fountain, portable shade, replenishing skin, sand painting and offer some kheferu weapons (kheferu is a special material used in weapon that overcome damage reduction from easth subtype creatures). In the Whitesand pavilion there are also some strange fellows: an old man selling a single and unusual item as well, he claims it to be the "Accursed lamp", but he'll talk to only people who pay him 100 gp (even if it's just for to ask, "what's does an accursed lamp?"; there is also a fortune teller that read about your future for some magic stones or gold; and a group of sand whores that have a tent with a red lamp.

Crownrock Pavilion
They sell weapons, armors, ammunition, shields, mounts, and can offer one adamantine weapon and one mitril armor. Between the mounts there are a rare and wild asperi (monster manual II) for 10.000 gp and some war horses (both light and heavy). ou can also buy any magic item that confer +2 on a single ability, up to +3 resistance cloak, and up to five magic itens costing less or equal to 3000 magic stones.

There is also some lesser tents, between them, the ones where is the i prisoned monk and the sand desert merchant that was being protected by Thomas.

Kevinho
2012-06-03, 05:05 PM
Since I've already bought my stuffs recently, I suggest to go see the monk, and thus, the group accept and believes me.

Andrezitos
2012-06-03, 10:58 PM
i dont remember how much magic stones do we have. the itens that could help me now it's a Counterstrike bracers (2,5k) and Cloves of the uldra savant (3,1k).

Chimaera
2012-06-09, 10:43 AM
You guys have around 7000 magic stones if i'm not wrong.

Beschoren
2012-06-09, 11:08 AM
"ah, lemme see what we got from that ruined castle...."

5670 gp
6 poison arrows, DC 13, leaves uncontious (+138 gp)
6 flame arrows (+138 gp)
6 +1 arrows (+138 gp)
MW corssbow (+150 gp)
MW bandmail (+200 gp)
MW breatplate (+175 gp)
adamanrine greataxe +1 (someone wants this? +2500 gp)
1200 magic stones
half-spear +2 (+4150 gp)
leatehr armor +2 (someone wants this?
+2075 gp)
braces of dex +2 (someone wants this? +2000 gp)
ring of deflection +2 (someone should use this! +4000 gp)
exotic bonebow, d12 crit x4, +2 wepon (might +2) (+4300 gp)
boots tumbling +5 (someone wants this? +1250 gp)
MW flute (er, 10 gp?)
spyglass (500 gp, but it's mine!)
+1 greatwsord (1k)
ring of defltction +1 (1k)
minor cirlet of blasting (3240 gp)

total gp: 30824
to each me, andre and dudu: 10274 gp
(if andré wants the axe and the ring he sould discount 2500 gp form the axe and 4000 gp from the ring out of his share. so he would keep both itens and still have 2028 gp to spend)

we already had:
1100 gp (party)

"Eh, that quite a lot! i might as well replace these old harpoons all for darkwood ones"

OOC: in the end, wich rule we are using for ac? normal, armor as DR or class defense bonus?

Andrezitos
2012-06-09, 11:14 AM
"ah, lemme see what we got from that ruined castle...."

6 poison arrows, DC 13, leaves uncontious
5670 gp
MW corssbow
MW bandmail
MW breatplate
adamanrine greataxe +1
1200 magic stones
6 flame arrows
6 +1 arrows
half-spear +2
leatehr armor +2
braces of dex +2
ring of deflection +2
exotic bonebow, d12 crit x4 +2 might +2
boots acrobacy +5
MW flute
spyglass
]
i could use the greataxe and the deflection ring. i want to buy the couterstrike bracers, some imediate actions are alwways nice. for the rest, i vote to sell all.

edti: got the adamantine greataxe +1 and the deflection ring +2 for me. i was thinking buy the bracers, but 2000 magic stones its a little to expensive. in our loot party are now a ring of deflection +1 (2k) and a greatsword +1 (2k). and the minor circlet of blasting. from previous quests, we earned 3600 magic stones.

Chimaera
2012-06-10, 12:23 PM
Pedro: we're using the normal rules for ac and no rules for DR.

Edit: Also, you have to share the loot with Dudu (even though he'll be leaving for a break).

Beschoren
2012-06-11, 09:56 PM
"I have to buy some stuff very quickly then i belive we can be on our way to the monk"

10x masterwork darkwood harpoon: 4000 gp (arcana pavilion)
spyglass: 500 gp
Cloack or resistence +1: 1000 gp (crownrock pavilion)
ring of deflection +1 (our loot) 1000gp
braces of acuracy: 4000 gp (3 charges, ignore cover/concealment/cover and concealment)

Chimaera
2012-06-12, 11:07 AM
Well, I've got some important news for you guys:

First: Dudu is leaving the game for a while (talked to him already and taht's what he wishes). His character, Dan Dudukon went to the Vitrea Pavilion and found some of his clansmen and discovered that the great majority of his clan is now trapped under the crystal caves of Vitrea after a great blizzard that blocked their way to the surface, also there was a talk about some anciant crystal dragon or something down there that loves dwarven meat. Since it's his clan, he asked you guys to keep your mission while he go off and help them. "After this all is done, let's meet in a Vitrea Bar and I'll pay you guys some dwarven strong beer... and a wine glass to the elf", he said before leaving with the Dudukon's clans survivors.

Second: this one is for Pedro - I really recommend you to buy a Quiver of Infinite Arrows (Quiver of Ehllona, 1800 magic stones) also some harpoons (if you spend 200 gp on common ammunition I'll consider like you have infinite common ammo). You can get the Quiver at Crownrock's Pavilion or Doorway Pavilion (they've got some itens you can choose)

Third: a friend of mine (the one i told about) is going to join the game. When Pedro and Andre were going for the Crownrock Pavilion to buy his cloak of resistance and his bracers, one elf stoped you and asked if you're the ones looking for the ex-dragonbaners. This elf carries the brooch of Dragonbane Academy and is wearing cloths from the Crownrock Pavilion but you dont recognize him as a fellow from Arcana's Academy (it's the new guy, who'll post here soon).

Fourth: While the other guys were shopping, Thomas went to see the monk to found out that the entire mercenary group who were protecting the merchant left the him dead and are gone with the monk. All the other bodyguards of the merchant are dead or gone and all his valluables are missing. For what you know, there are up to six mercenaries and his leader is a ninja called Red Scorpion.

Fifth: I recomend you guys to buy some magic item to protect from cold enviroment (endure elements) cause from now on, the winter is going to get more hazardous and will began to have game effects.

And, it will continue...

Chimaera
2012-06-12, 11:21 AM
And for last: When you all guys meet and began to tell each other's stories, a sudden ice storm began falling from the sky and when you look up you see two white dragons descending as well: "Curse you dragonbaners! You killed our brother and now will pay for it in blood!". They both comes already using their breath weapons. Everybody have to save aggainst two breath DCs 20.

First breath: [roll0]
Second breath: [roll1]

After that began the first round of combat.
Initiatives:
Androzio: [roll2]
Thomas: [roll3]
Galluf: [roll4]
Chops: [roll5] (I guess you have +5 on Init, not sure)
Male Dragon: [roll6]
Female Dragon: [roll7]

You can act in each other turns, but have to respect the dragon's turns.
(Map on edit)

The Map: https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-oZfDfh8GWaU/T9dtClSbkxI/AAAAAAAAAEU/k3W6S6Weh7k/s539/Pavilion%2520Fight%2520Rd1.jpg

Kevinho
2012-06-12, 06:49 PM
Reflex 1: [roll0]
Reflex 2: [roll1]

In case of any success, I have evasion.

IF THEY ARE ON THE GROUND:

Tumble to the male dragon [I go to E6], says: "Soon you'll be with your brother", and after that I hit him with my rapier.

Since I have base attack bonus 1 or higher I can draw my weapon during my move action.

Combat Expertise [2]
Attack: [roll2] Damage: [roll3] Sneak Attack (If applicable): [roll4]

I'm immune to their Frightful Presence (if any)

Edit: IF THEY ARE FLYING:

Ready my action to attack any dragon that enters in my threatened zone.

negochops
2012-06-13, 08:27 AM
(offtopic)
1 here is my sheet. Thaull is a ranger/outrider 6/1
i'm having some problems in completing the sheet (the equips), but i've encountered chimaera and talked with him.
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=407960

2 yes, you're correct about my init

(on topic)

reflex 1 (1d20+10)
reflex 2 (1d20+10)

in case of success, i only suffer half the damage (right?).

i'll climb my horse, Fatima, and shot at the female dragon (this is my second action, so i need to others to act, right?)

Beschoren
2012-06-13, 09:45 AM
Ignoring the dragon's uselesss and endless talking, galuff takes action and shoots the female dragon several times, despite any cold blasts trown at him.

ref [roll0]
ref [roll1]

MW harpoon [roll2], damage [roll3], trip
[roll4]
MW harpoon[roll5], damage [roll6], trip
[roll7]
MW harpoon[roll8], damage [roll9], trip [roll10]

attack: rapid shot -2, BAB +7, str +5, wepon focus +1, point blank shot +1, MW wepon +1
damage: strenght +5, wepon specialization +2, point blank shot +1, favored enemy +4

Andrezitos
2012-06-13, 11:33 AM
[roll0]
[roll1] reflex saves

(ooc:
i don't know if was able to get those mage armor spell from the last dragons.
i didn't find any protectiv item for me im Magic item compendium, for cold damage. i don't use armor and dont have enough gold. can i take a wand of energy protetction? )

Androzio conjure a mage armor on hinself and than take 5ft to G6. That's it.

Chimaera
2012-06-13, 02:39 PM
Chops mount a heavy horse that was around the tents and shot the female dragon: [roll0] and damage: [roll1] and yeah, half damage for saves you passed.
To keep game fast, i'll roll the Reflexes since the forum didn't rolled it:
[roll2]
[roll3]
(Next time don't forget to roll the attack also)

Kevin attacks hit the dragon's scale but do no damage.

Pedro's harpoons miss the dragon with a single exception that hurt it a little.
The dragon try to avoid being tripped: [roll4]

Andre: the dragopn you killed had the following spells: 2 mage armos, 2 grease, 2 solid fog and 2 cone of cold. Since you've got a 26 you got 16 levels on spells (mage armor lv 1, grease lv 1, solid fog lv 4 and cone of cold lv 5) so I need you to decide which spells and how much you drawes (which ones you want to draw, that's the question). Anyway, remeber you've got only your level x3 spell capacity and can't overcome it. You used the mage armor as soon as the male dragon round.

Male Dragon Turn:
The male dragon use his full round aggainst both Thomas and Androzio with Power Attack of 3. He also have to wait for [roll5] rounds to breath ice again.

Bite and Claws at Thomas.
Bite: [roll6] damge: [roll7]
Claw: [roll8] damage: [roll9]
Claw: [roll10] damage: [roll11]

Wings and Tail Sweep at androzio (he got some nasty feat that allow him to use his tail):
Wing: [roll12] damage: [roll13]
Wing: [roll14] damage: [roll15]
Tail: [roll16] damage: [roll17]

Also, both Androzio and Thaull have to make a will save or get affraid of the dragon's frightful presence (DC 16) or get shaken for [roll18] rounds.
A shaken creature gets -2 on attack rolls, saving throws, skill checks and ability checks.

After the male dragon attack, Androzio use his Mage Armor (so you don't have the bonus from the armor before the dragon's attacks)

Chimaera
2012-06-13, 02:55 PM
The female dragon turn:
She avoid the trip attempt of Galluf and charge him with his bite attack using power attack of 5:
bite: [roll0] damage: [roll1]
She have to wait for [roll2] turns, minimum 1, to breath ice again.

"You think yourselves pretty strong don't you? When we're done with you I'll use your bones to pick my teeth with!"

Round 2! Go! (To make things easier, I'll jump the Andre's trun to be with the rest of you guys, so for now on, you guys act, then the dragons)

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-E_mm9G9ev_o/T9jzGA2VOtI/AAAAAAAAAEk/OHLmnncXBDQ/s539/Pavilion%2520Fight%2520Rd2.jpg

Andrezitos
2012-06-13, 05:12 PM
(ooc: if my math its right, i will take 2 mage armor (one already expendend) + 2 grease + 2 solid fog = 12)

Androzio status: 59/126 HP
mage armored
enraged!

will save agaist fear:
[roll0]

5ft to H5, than full attack agaist the male dragon with his adamantine greataxe:
[roll1][roll2]
[roll3][roll4]

Beschoren
2012-06-13, 06:15 PM
galuff takes a five foot step behind (west) and shoots the dragon, despite the melee range

mw harpoon: [roll0], [roll1], trip [roll2]
mw harpoon:[roll3], [roll4], trip [roll5]
mw harpoon:[roll6], [roll7], trip [roll8]

negochops
2012-06-13, 09:09 PM
i'll make a full atack at the female dragon (rapid shot)
damage
[roll0] [roll1]
[roll2] [roll3]
[roll4] [roll5]

also, my life is now at 41/62

Kevinho
2012-06-13, 09:24 PM
Tom makes a 5-ft. step to E5 and asks himself "Is it my birthday?

And after that makes his full attack against the male dragon.

Combat Expertise [2]

Attack: Damage: [roll1] Sneak Attack (Applicable \õ): [roll2]

Attack: [roll]1d20+12 Damage: Sneak Attack: [roll4]

Status: HP: 35/58 and I am dodging from the male dragon [+1 AC bonus]

Edit: Something wrong with the second attack, I'll roll again.

Attack 2: [roll]1d20+12

Kevinho
2012-06-13, 09:26 PM
Too much bug about my second attack...

Attack 2: [roll0]

Chimaera
2012-06-13, 09:59 PM
"Your birthday? Here is my gift for you then", the male dragon didnt like the hit and give Kevin full attack:
bite [roll0] dmg [roll1]
claw [roll2] dmg [roll3]
claw [roll4] dmg [roll5]
wing [roll6] dmg [roll7]
wing [roll8] dmg [roll9]

He use the tail against Androzio
tail: [roll10] dmg [roll11]

Chimaera
2012-06-13, 10:03 PM
The female dragon try resisting trip:
[roll0] DC 26
[roll1] DC 13
[roll2] DC 29

Chimaera
2012-06-13, 10:05 PM
She get up anmd full of rage she bite Galluf:
Power attack of 5
[roll0] dmg: [roll1]

Kevinho
2012-06-13, 10:11 PM
"My mom used to hit me harder than that...". Dispte what Tom said, he didn't like the hits and is now with 15 HP.

Full attack against the man, and now to kill him!

Combat Expertise [2]

Attack 1: [roll0] Damage: [roll1] Sneak Attack: [roll2]

Attack 2: [roll3] Damage: [roll4] Sneak Attack: [roll5]

Andrezitos
2012-06-13, 10:13 PM
(ooc: RIch and Kevin, i edit my last post. Take a loock)

The dragon tail attack colide with muscle breastplate-frm-hell of Androzio: Bitie, plz! You call this an attack? Let me show you how is done! :smallcool:
Androzio gets +2 from wolf totem when flancking a foe:
[roll0][roll1]
[roll2][roll3]

(my axe are a +1. he counts for a magical weapon for DR?)

negochops
2012-06-13, 10:23 PM
ranger moves to g9 and make a full atack at the male dragon. Die you fool
i'm still in atack area for the female dragon.

[roll0] [roll1]
[roll2] [roll3]
[roll4] [roll5]

negochops
2012-06-13, 10:25 PM
critic confirmation
[roll0] [roll1]

Chimaera
2012-06-13, 10:27 PM
Andre:
No, he doesnt. Only magic weapons +3 or higher does.

Beschoren
2012-06-13, 10:53 PM
galuff blocks the female's bite attack with his shield and shoots more harpoons "Seriously, dragons are phatetic :smallfrown:"

(I belived I proveked an AoO before and may provoke another now)

[roll0], damage [roll1], trip [roll2]
[roll3], damage [roll4], trip [roll5]
[roll6], damage [roll7], trip [roll8]

Chimaera
2012-06-14, 10:06 AM
Atack of Oportiunity aggainst Galluf (this turn):

dam: [roll1]

And atack of oportunity against Gaelam (last turn):
[rol]1d20+13
dam: [roll2]

Chimaera
2012-06-14, 10:28 AM
Rerolling the aoo vs gaelam: [roll0]

The harpoon is holding the female dragon almost inutile and more enfuriating every round. She tries to resist the trip attempt:
[roll1] DC 26
[roll2] DC 29
[roll3] DC 17
If she falls she will stand up and take a 5ft to east and breath her ice breath:"I'llshow you who are pathetic, maximized clinging ice breath!" and then she breath cold ice that seems to freeze around both Ghaelam and Galluf. Reflexes DC 20 for half damage. It'll will deal 30 points of damage and half the damage taken the next round. She won't be able to breath again for [roll4] before breathing again.

The male dragon seems enraged as well, but even after so much attacks, he's still standing and don't seem that much harmed."I'll smash you dwarf to a bloody pool!" he stop focusing aggainst Kevin and give Androzio his full attack this round. He try to use his tail slap on Kevin. His ice breath is already charged.

vs. Androzio:
bite [roll5] dmg: [roll6]
claw [roll7] dmg: [roll8]
claw [roll9] dmg: [roll10]
wing [roll11] dmg: [roll12]
wing [roll13] dmg: [roll14]

vs Kevin:
tail [roll15] dmg: [roll16]

Your turn.

Andrezitos
2012-06-14, 10:34 AM
Hummmm, loocks who are enfuriated? It's so cute ahuahua

[roll0][roll1] PA 3
[roll2][roll3] PA 3

Androzio status: 53/126 HP
mage armored (7h)
enraged! (11/13 rds)

Kevinho
2012-06-14, 05:00 PM
"Well well, you seem a pretty tough dragon... but not as tough as me and my lads"

Full attack agains that bitch

Combat Expertise [2]

Attack: [roll0] Damage: [roll1] Sneak Attack: [roll2]

Attack: [roll3] Damage: [roll4] Sneak Attack: [roll5]

Beschoren
2012-06-14, 08:23 PM
galuff is unable to dodge the attack and is now heavely damaged, but confident nontheless "You're a talking dead, lizzard. Just try getting these harpoons out without spilling half your innards on the snow!"

26/89 HP

uses healing belt, 3 charges at once

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]

(about 49/89)

Then 5 foot step out of the dragon's reach (i guess. were's the map?)

Beschoren
2012-06-14, 08:25 PM
re-rolls 1 at healing?

[roll0]

Chimaera
2012-06-14, 09:51 PM
The map so far.
Yellow: Kevin
Purple: Pedro
Gray: Lucas
Brown: Andre

And yep, you reroll your 1's when healing.
Now it's Lucas' turn before the dragon attacks again.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-5f_Pjq0L9DQ/T9qiwwguNMI/AAAAAAAAAE0/rsWPKT3Ky9k/s512/Pavilion%2520Fight%2520Rd1.jpg

negochops
2012-06-15, 03:19 PM
a full atack against the female

[roll0] [roll1]
[roll2] [roll3]
[roll4] [roll5]

i'm with 23 life points

negochops
2012-06-15, 03:28 PM
also, i'll give thomas close wounds
[roll0]

Chimaera
2012-06-15, 05:02 PM
The male dragon didnt like the attacks he's getting and try to flee, smashing down the tent in his back giving both Androzio and Thomas an attack opf opportunity. He withdraw to (FG)1 and breath ice if he managed to survive the aoo, since he's bad beaten. Reflexes DC 20 against Tom and Androzio for half damage.
Breath Weapon: [roll0] Wait: [roll1]

The female dragon have to wait for 3 more rounds before breathing ice, but the ice she breathed the last round give both Gaelam and Galluf half the damage it did the other round (15 for a failure or 7 for a sucess) and she charge aggainst the harpooner who gave her so much rage (she must be in that days, and charge at him with her bite attack - Power Attack of 5)
[roll2] dmg: [roll3]

OBS: the red sprayed squares of F3 and G3 are now difficult terrain due to remains of the tent

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-LJzuOQuOeTM/T9uwS5X2-VI/AAAAAAAAAFE/UJ46tdjb-cs/s512/Pavilion%2520Fight%2520Rd1.jpg

It's now your turn.
(The dragon was flanked when he left the area, so Tom will add his sneak attack in his aoo, and you'll get the flanking bonus)

Kevinho
2012-06-15, 05:08 PM
"Stupid dragon, you won't survive to leave"

AoO: [roll0] Damage: [roll1] Sneak Attack: [roll2]

And if it survives, Reflex: [roll3] [I have evasion]

negochops
2012-06-15, 05:25 PM
i'll shot at the male. That were your last words, my dear friend

[roll0] [roll1]
[roll2] [roll3]
[roll4] [roll5]

Andrezitos
2012-06-15, 05:49 PM
AoO: [roll0][roll1]
reflex save: [roll2]

Ahhhhhh! Get over here!!

Androzio status:
45/126 HP
mage armored (7h)
enraged! (10/13 rds)

Chimaera
2012-06-15, 06:06 PM
After getting stabed and hit by both dwarf and elf, the male dragon barely managed to surivve and breath ice. Gravely wounded he was beggining to say something when two of the three arrows from the elf archer meet his heart and slain the beast. The female dragon roared with rage and some fear: "Brother! I'll kill you all for this, dragonbaners!"

Now, Kevin's, Andre's and Pedro's turns. Go!

Kevinho
2012-06-15, 06:18 PM
HP: 2/58

Rich told me I had a potion of 3d8+5, or something like that, I'll drink her and Fight defensively, granting myself +3 Dodge AC Bonus [due to my tumble]

Heal: [roll0] [roll1] [roll2] + 5 = 20

Beschoren
2012-06-15, 07:14 PM
Galuff takes a five foot step back, replying to the dragon...

"you will not"

....and prepares himself for another clash as he shoots his harpoons in melle range (25/89 hp)

"You will only die!"

(magic harpoon)[roll0], damage [roll1], trip [roll2]

Chimaera
2012-06-15, 07:27 PM
Resisting trip attemp
[roll0] DC 26

Edit: And she's down! (on the floor, living and kicking)

Andrezitos
2012-06-16, 08:25 AM
Androzio use his boots of swift mini-jump (anklet of teleportatio or somthing like that, MIC) and jump to I7, than BAM!

Aaaaah! Die, scum!

[roll0][roll1]
[roll2][roll3]

Androzio status:
45/126 HP
mage armored (7h)
enraged! (9/13 rds)

Chimaera
2012-06-16, 04:06 PM
The lady dragon get back on her feet (giving Androzio an aoo) and then give a 5ft towards the harpooner and bite him (PA 3). Two more turns to recharge breath.

[roll0]
[roll1]

Your turn.

Andrezitos
2012-06-16, 04:34 PM
androzio spent his last charge of his boots, and jumps in spot behind the shedragon (thatfore, flancking) and BAN MODAFUCA!
[roll0][roll1] PA 3
[roll2][roll3] PA 3

Die wirmling, die! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Androzio status:
45/126 HP
mage armored (7h)
enraged! (8/13 rds)

Andrezitos
2012-06-16, 06:06 PM
posting the AoO:
[roll0][roll1]

Kevinho
2012-06-17, 01:29 PM
Tom will walk half his moviment closer to the dragon and tumble the rest of hist moviment to a position where flank [if possible], and attack her with his weapon.

Tumble: AUTOMATIC SUCCESS [+16 bonus against DC 15]

Combat Expertise [2]

Attack: [roll0] [+2 if flank] Damage: [roll1] Sneak Attack [if applicable]: [roll2]

negochops
2012-06-17, 04:40 PM
i'll attack the shedragon

[roll0] [roll1]
[roll2] [roll3]
[roll4] [roll5]

Beschoren
2012-06-17, 08:51 PM
Galuff taunts the female dragon a bit further "Dragons are blind in their delusional conceptions. You're the 3º dragon we kill today, were is your might in that?"

takes full defense action (AC 30)

Chimaera
2012-06-18, 09:48 AM
Instead of hearing Galluf's provocations, the shedragon focus on Androzio and Thomas: "I'll kill you two first for what you've done to my brothers!"

She focus her attacks aggainst Kevin (no power attack) and will attack Androzio with the tail and any attack after kevin fall. She have to wait for one more turn before breathing ice again:
Kevin (hp: 22/58
bite [roll0] dmg [roll1]
claw [roll2] dmg [roll3]
claw [roll4] dmg [roll5]
wing [roll6] dmg [roll7]
wing [roll8] dmg [roll9]

Andre:
Tail: [roll10] dmg: [roll11]

Edit: since Kevin droped after the second claw attack, both wings attack went to Androzio.

Your turn.

Andrezitos
2012-06-18, 12:15 PM
Androzio keep fighting despite all incoming attacks:
Aaaaaaaaaaah! You will pay the blood price, aaaaaaaaaaaah!

[roll0][roll1]
[roll2][roll3]
(i'm not counting flank in this fullround because kevin is down)

Androzio status:
36/126 HP
mage armored (7h)
enraged! (7/13 rds)

Kevinho
2012-06-18, 06:45 PM
Tom is down. HP: -2

Stabilize 10- : [roll0]

Beschoren
2012-06-18, 07:29 PM
"Ok, now I'm pissed"

5 foot step back

[roll0], damage [roll1], trip [roll2]

negochops
2012-06-18, 08:09 PM
i'll move towards thomas and give him a moderate cure
[roll0]

Chimaera
2012-06-19, 10:25 AM
Getting in the dragon area caused gaelam to get an atack of oportunity for the she dragon:
bite: [roll0] dmg: [roll1]

Also, Kevin can get up and act in this turn. Then is the dragon.

Kevinho
2012-06-19, 12:00 PM
So I get up and attack the bitch dragon.

Expertise [2]

Attack: [roll0] (add +2 if flanking) Damage: [roll1] Sneak Attack: [roll2]

I'm dodging from the dragon, AC 23.

HP: 17

Chimaera
2012-06-19, 04:20 PM
After getting hit from every direction, the shedragon finnaly got killed when the elf stab her from below. She fall on the ground dead, almost crushing Thomas but he quickly dodge the dragon. All over the acampment are dead merchants and soldiers, destroyed tents and only the Crownrock Pavilion is still ok. It's seems people managed to loot the dead merchants pretty quickly and others had to fight over robbers. The place is chaos and the snow storm finally began to stop.

Between the looters, there were the mercenaries that stole Thomas' prisoner (the beggar monk criminal you're looking for). After asking "gently", one of them said their master Red Scorpion kidnaped the monk to torture him and find out where he hid the dragon's fortune. Once he found out, he killed the monk and some of his mercenaries and fled north. The bandits told you where the beggar corpse is suposed to be (not so far from where you guys are) but noone know where the loot was hidden. At the end of the interrogation, if noone have any more questions, the guards from the Crownrock Pavilion will take them as prisoners for their crimes.

The surviving merchants thank you and tell you that if it can help, they're willing to give you 25.000 gp for you guys to give back to Timeus, since looking for the Red Scorpion will probably make your jorney last longer than necessary. Anyway, you'll need to go get the corpse back as sooner as you can. You can buy itens before you go, and can rest. Take note for the spells and the potions you've spent and remeber you'll have to pay back for the potions you used to the Dragonbane Academy.

You can see what you can buy or not at my previous post before the battle. Also, you guys got 3150 magic stones from the dragons and can draw the shedragon (you can't draw the male dragon since passed more than one turn after he died, but you can draw the shedragon since she died last turn). If you don't draw the dragon, add 1050 extra magic stones. She have the following spells: 6 Freezeing hands (lv1) (cold version of burning hands), 3 magic weapon (lv 1) and 2 cone of cold (lv 5) (diferent dragons have diferent spells).
Only Androzio and Gaelam are able to draw magic. So, roll 1d20+character level +2 if got Arcana 5 ranks or more. You can opt to split the spells between you. Also, there's a merchant from Crossrock that offer you his craft skills to make up to two white dragon hide armors (see dragonhide material on DM's Guide for details of price and abilities (?) ), but it'll be donw only after a few weeks, so he'll wait in Doorway when the quest is over. He accept gold instead of magicstones for these armors and can make it magic up to +2.

So, what you gonna do now?
Rest? Look for the corpse? Shop? Go to the pleasure tent? Ask questions around? Look for hidden goods? Snowball fight? It's your call.

Andrezitos
2012-06-19, 04:37 PM
we got so far 3150/4 = magic stones for each one. I vote for rest, than corpse looking, than pleasure tent, than rotting corpse deliver to bigbad dragon timeus.

me and pedro have each one 1800+787.5=2587.5 magic stones
kevin and negochamps have 787.5 magic stones

If the marchants want to help, i accept (i'm a beggar too).

negochops
2012-06-19, 05:04 PM
i'll draw the magic
[roll0]
then i want to rest a bit

negochops
2012-06-19, 05:40 PM
gaelam choose 2 cone of cold (lv 5). with that, it'll be full.

Kevinho
2012-06-19, 05:43 PM
Rest. If the group wants to look anything else here, we can do that, and then we should find monk's body

Beschoren
2012-06-19, 10:43 PM
Galuff speaks furiously with the prisioner, his harpoons still dripping liters and liters of dragonblood "Were is the begger? how long till we get there?"

then to the other dragonbaners "The monk is a sliperly type. we can't give him a break even if he is suposely dead. I think we should look for him right away"

Chimaera
2012-06-20, 09:19 AM
Considering almost everyone is tired and with low hp, the group rest but Galluf. A few merchant's guardsmen accompany him to the indicated place, not so far away. One hour later they come back with the frozen beggar. No random encounters nor anything in the way other than the howling of wolves... lot's of wolves.
Galluf reached the acampment cold and tired and found out everyone else was already sleeping.

As the dawn breaks the group depart to go see Father Timeus and after six days traveling the White Forest the group get in the anciant dragon lair. "It's been a long time since we last saw each other. Though you were dead or maybe that you gave up. But, as weird as it may seem, it's good to see you dragonbaners. These past few weeks there were some dragonslaying going aound, both my son's and Tiamat's ones. Anywayt.. who's the novates? and what you brought me this time?", the dragon look suspiciously to Thomas and Gaelam, "And where is your other friend?"

Kevinho
2012-06-21, 03:07 PM
"Let em introduce myself, I'm Thomas "Tom" Anuku, and I'm a dragonbane from white sand kingdom. I'm here to accomplish a mission, and I got trapped in these cold lands due to the road block. I investigated about the road block and decide to join the group on this mission, so this way I can come back to my land. Says Tom.

Beschoren
2012-06-21, 04:40 PM
galff is still a bit tired from the half-sletp nights during the 6 days march "The monk is dead as he could be. Some rougue mercenary decided to steal the treasure he had stolen, however. his trail went cold as we don't know were the monk hid the treasure"

Chimaera
2012-06-21, 04:53 PM
"Don't think i'm your friend, dragonbaners. If you got the monk you have to got the money, if you don't, someone will have t pay. If you go to the next criminal and say you lost the sword or anything i'llmake sure you guys are as dead as the ones i sent you to go off and kill. This dirty monk life is nothing compared for the fortune he stole me, even though he needed to be killed. If you don't get the money back I'll make sure to send you all to the other life myself. I'm being polite and helpful with you guys and will not tolerate incompetence. Aslong as the criminals arestill alive and my treasures aren't given back, the road block will not cease to exist and the white dragons wont help your people against the Tiamat's consort Rhine. Undersood? You btter go move your asses and get the money back, also my magic sword and the last one head. He's out there in the valley to the west on the way to Vitrea. And after all, who is the onther elf you got with you?", point to Gaelam.

Andrezitos
2012-06-21, 05:06 PM
"Don't think i'm your friend, dragonbaners. If you got the monk you have to got the money, if you don't, someone will have t pay. If you go to the next criminal and say you lost the sword or anything i'llmake sure you guys are as dead as the ones i sent you to go off and kill. This dirty monk life is nothing compared for the fortune he stole me, even though he needed to be killed. If you don't get the money back I'll make sure to send you all to the other life myself. I'm being polite and helpful with you guys and will not tolerate incompetence. Aslong as the criminals arestill alive and my treasures aren't given back, the road block will not cease to exist and the white dragons wont help your people against the Tiamat's consort Rhine. Undersood? You btter go move your asses and get the money back, also my magic sword and the last one head. He's out there in the valley to the west on the way to Vitrea. And after all, who is the onther elf you got with you?", point to Gaelam.

Annnd what about the gold the merchants offered to us?!

edit: (Argh) the dwarf clean his trought and speack: Well! The treaseru are lost, indeed. But we have just the exact amount with us. The marchant's gave us as form of retribution. If you accept, we can give all the gold.

Chimaera
2012-06-21, 05:11 PM
OOC: noone showed him the money yet, just told him the treasure was lost :smallwink:

negochops
2012-06-25, 03:09 PM
I'm Gaelam, the arrowmaster, from Crownrock. I lived in a peaceful county with my mother and father. My father was a traveler, and didn't past much time with us. i always wanted to travel with him, but he never let me go with him.
Once i went snicky following him, and discovered that he had another family.
i went mad. i was pity of my mother and didn't told her. but i couldn't live with that lie in my home, so i left home and found in the dragonbane academy a way of living without having to think in my family anymore.
and this is how i became an adventurer

Chimaera
2012-06-25, 03:58 PM
"Well, nice to meet you both, it's always a good day when I meet new dragonbaners ha ha ha! Anyway, unless you manage to find the missing treasure or pay the ammount of gold, the road block will stay till all criminals are dead and all treasures are retrieved and i won't change that. Not that i don't trust your words, my little dragonbaners, but i didn't survived for so much time being hunted down for being naive. Since you ended this criminal life i'll reward you guys, as I did before. One of you newcomers can ask me some magic treasure and I'll give it since it's not much expensive. What will be, elves?".

(Remembering that you didn't told the dragon about the 25000 gp the merchants gave you)

(OOC: also, I'll make some changes on the Dragonslayer and Dragonshaman gestalts traits. So anyone who want to change, this is the time to)

Dragonslayer:
1 : Favored Enemy +2
2 : Track Dragons
3 : Immunity to Dragon's Frightful Presence
4 :
5 : Favored Enemy +4
6 : Evasion vs. Dragonbreath
7 :
8 : Pierce Dragon's DR
9 :
10: Favored Enemy +6
11: Dragonsense (360ft)
12: Dodge Dragons (+4AC)
13: Slay Dragon (Critical multiplier +1 vs dragon)
14:
15: Favored Enemy +8
16:
17: Slay Dragon (Dragons must save or die on a confirmed natural 20)
18: Dodge Dragons (Dragons can't overpower you)
19:
20: Favored Enemy +10

Dragonmage:
1 : Draw Magic
2 : Arcane Sight (Detect magic auras)
3 : Arcane Rejuvenation (spend spell to heal spelllevel*3 hps)
4 :
5 : Sudden Still or Silent or Eschew Materials Spells (4/day)
6 : Spell Penetration +2
7 :
8 : Arcane Strike (as the feat on PlayersII)
9 :
10: Sudden Widen/Enlarge/Extent Spell (3/day)
11: Improved Spell Capacity ( Capacity = 5*character level)
12: Spell Penetration +4
13: Spell Resistance (5 + character level)
14:
15: Sudden Empower (2/day)
16:
17: Arcane Counter (Expend spell to counterspell w/ readied action)
18: Spell Penetration +6
19:
20: Sudden Maximize (2/day)

The skills, saves and bba stuff keep the same as before.

Andrezitos
2012-06-25, 04:12 PM
(Remembering that you didn't told the dragon about the 25000 gp the merchants gave you)

in fact, the dwarf told about the gold. look some of my old posts.

(ooc: i'll make the changes soo.)

Chimaera
2012-06-25, 06:51 PM
(OOC: it doesnt show up when people edit :smalltongue: )

"Oh i see, if you have the ammopunt with you it'll be no problem, also, I'll let the merchants near the city walls to take shelter inside the city so they got safer from thieves and monsters, but they won't be able to leave till the end of the road block. The swordsman who took my sword is somewhere in teh Snowy Pass, you better take care. There are lots of blizzards and avalanches, so you better keep yourselves warm. There are also some creatures lurking in the caves in the Pass. If you don't have anything else to do, you better leave... and fast! There are some ice storms aproaching and i guess they'll be here for a fortnight or so".

If none have anything else to add, I guess you just keep on moving to the Snowy Pass. It's five days to get in the Pass' Entrance. Remebering Kevin or Lucas can take a item for the dragon's hoard.

Random Encounters:
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]

Chimaera
2012-06-25, 07:03 PM
First day:
After leaving the dragon's place, you keep marching and keep hearing the wolves' howls for the entire day. When the night began to fall you spot a small pack of winter wolves preparing to attack at you (or not).

Spot Checks DC: [roll0]
Gaelam: [roll1]
Thomas: [roll2]
Galluf: [roll3]
Androzio: [roll4]

Initiative:
Wolves: [roll5]
Gaelam: [roll6]
Thomas: [roll7]
Galluf: [roll8]
Androzio: [roll9]

Anyone that fail the spot check fail to notice the pack and wont act in this first round. Also, you got only a move or standart action for this round. There are 5 wolves.

Chimaera
2012-06-25, 07:17 PM
Wolves turn:
All the wolves use partial charge aggainst each one of you and (if they hit) try to immobilize except for the 5th one, who wait the pack to attack and then breath a cone of cold (anyone immobilized can't make reflexes save)

vs. Gaelam: [roll0] dmg: [roll1] + cold: [roll2] Imobilize: [roll3]
vs. Thomas: [roll4] dmg: [roll5] + cold: [roll6] Immobilize: [roll7]
vs. Galluf: [roll8] dmg: [roll9] + cold: [roll10] Immobilize: [roll11]
vs. Androzio: [roll12] dmg: [roll13] + cold: [roll14] Immobilize: [roll15]

Cone of Cold: [roll16] DC 16 for half damage. Delay: [roll17]

After the wolvez is time for Androzio and then the round 1 begin.
Go!

Andrezitos
2012-06-25, 09:37 PM
[roll0] reflex save
all the attacks missed (mage armor casted early)
the enraged dwarf attack the wolf who are next to him:
[roll1][roll2]
[roll3][roll4]

Beschoren
2012-06-26, 10:06 PM
Even caught unaware, Galuff is unharmed from the bite due to his massive fullplate

relfex save [roll0]

galuff steps back 5 foot from his attacker and lodges a good harpoon in his lungs

I want to trip as many wolves as possible. I won't shoot if my allies are granting them cover (because i could hit the ally). are the wolves large sized creatures?

mw harpoon vs winter wolf: [roll1], damage [roll2], trip [roll3]

mw harpoon vs winter wolf: [roll4], damage [roll5], trip [roll6]

mw harpoon vs winter wolf: [roll7], damage [roll8], trip [roll9] (WRONG ATTACK BONUS correct is +8)

Chimaera
2012-06-27, 09:24 AM
They're large indeed. You can trip the one you got and the one who is a little far away (point blank shot distance) but the others have cover. Also, After Androzio is Gahelam, then wolves. After the wolves act again, it'll be your turn, then wolves turns. I'll maintain your rolls and stuff, but will consider it after gaelam's and woilves' turn. :smallsmile:

Gaelam's turn. Go!

negochops
2012-06-29, 04:09 PM
reflex save [roll0]

i'll make a rapid shot attack
[roll1] dmg [roll]1d8+5[/rool]
[roll2] dmg [roll]1d8+5[/rool]
[roll3] dmg [roll]1d8+5[/rool]

Take that!

Chimaera
2012-06-29, 05:05 PM
Androzio give his wolf serious wounds, but he's still living and biting.
Gaelam shot the wolf, but generate a Aoo for it (no way to run around)
wolf vs. gaelam [roll0] dmg: [roll1] + cold [roll2]

I'll roll Gaelam damage since the forum didn't:
[roll3] (all attacks hit the wolf)

Even though the arrows and axe attacks, the wolves keep attacking with great fury: if Thomas was immobilized by the wolves he will take a bite damage without attack (also will have to win a grapple check): [roll4] dmg: [roll5] + cold [roll6]

The Galluf wolf breath ice against the group (Reflexes DC 16 for half) damage: [roll7] delay of [roll8] rounds; and then is attacked by the harpooner (but give an Aoo in response before the attack)
Aoo vs. Galluf: [roll9] dmg: [roll10] + cold [roll11]
Resist aggainst trip (the last attack missed)
DC 12 [roll12]
DC 14 [roll13]

Androzio's wolf got angry and breath ice aggainst the entire group too.
Reflexes DC 16 for half damage. Dmg: [roll14] delay [roll15]

Gaelam wolf also breath ice.
Ill post the rolls on next post. After that it's your turn (except Galluf, who acted later)

Chimaera
2012-06-29, 05:08 PM
Gaelam's wolf ice breath (Reflexes DC 16 for half)
[roll0]
delay: [roll1]

Chimaera
2012-06-29, 05:09 PM
If Kevin wasnt immobilized, here is the attack of the wolf:
[roll0]

Kevinho
2012-06-30, 09:00 PM
Due to my Close-Quarters Fighting, the wolf generates an AoO.

AoO: [roll0] Damage: [roll1]
If it doesn't have any feat that grants him the grapple, he loses the grapple attempt.

Resist Grapple: [roll2] (Add any damage dealt by my AoO as a bonus to resist.

Reflex agains cold cone: [roll3] (Evasion) Edit: DAMN !

Tom will attack the wolf that attacked him [or attack one hurted, if possible]

Combat Expertise: [2]
Full Attack: [roll4] Damage: [roll5]
Attack 2: [roll6] Damage: [roll7]

Note: I'm dodging the wolf that attacked me.
Note2: AC: 20 [21 against the one I'm dodging]
Note3: Edit: HP: 27/54
Note4: I'm fãcking powerful haha

Andrezitos
2012-07-01, 09:52 AM
Androzio
5ft than fullround agaist the wolf:
[roll0][roll1] PA3
[roll2][roll3] PA3

(ooc: can you draw a map? i get +4 when flancking so disposition knowledge is very important to me)

Chimaera
2012-07-01, 12:44 PM
I'll post a map later, but at this round you won't be able to flank unless you teleport r something. Also, don't forget that there was three breath weapon attacks this round.

Andrezitos
2012-07-01, 03:20 PM
I'll post a map later, but at this round you won't be able to flank unless you teleport r something. Also, don't forget that there was three breath weapon attacks this round.

ok. i didnt forget, i just was saving for my next post. like this one [roll0]

Beschoren
2012-07-01, 10:34 PM
galuff tries to dodge teh rbeath attacks, hoping his new protecting crystal will save him and he dosen't save himself

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

As his armor protects him from the AoO, Galuff takes a step back and shoots 3 MW harpoons

attack [roll3], damage [roll4], trip [roll5]
attack [roll6], damage [roll7], trip [roll8]
attack [roll9], damage [roll10], trip [roll11]

(first attacks the wolf next until he is tripped. after he is triped i attack another, to trip him. )

Beschoren
2012-07-01, 10:37 PM
1º attack damage [roll0]
2º attack damage [roll1]
3º attack damage [roll2]

crit: [roll3], damage [roll4]

negochops
2012-07-01, 11:04 PM
reflex [roll0]

attacking the wolf again

[roll1] dmg [roll2]
[roll3] dmg [roll4]
[roll5] dmg [roll6]

negochops
2012-07-01, 11:06 PM
crit

[roll0]

Chimaera
2012-07-01, 11:30 PM
Aoo to Galluf and Gaelam for ranged attack on melee (youre surround by all four sides, and can take a step to avoid the oportunity)
vs. Gaelam: [roll0] dmg: [roll1] + cold: [roll2]
vs. Galluf: [roll3] dmg: [roll4] + cold: [roll5]

Thomas cause some damage on his wolf, but he keep as nothing happened;
Androzio's axe made serious damage aggaint the wolf, but he's still fighting;
Gaelam's arrows made his wolf almost die, but he's still got some will to fight;
Galluf's last harpoon kill his wolf.

Now there are four wolves only.
The wolf that was away enter place where galluf's one died charging againt the harpooner: [roll6] dmg: [roll7] +cold [roll8]
The wolf near Gaelam bite him: [roll9] dmg: [roll10] + cold [roll11] + cold [roll12]
Androzio's wolf keep trying to pass the dwarf muscles: [roll13] dmg: [roll14] + cold [roll15]
At last, Tom's wolf breath ice aggainst the party: reflexes Dc16 for half damage. Damage: [roll16] delay [roll17]

Your turn. (on edit 'ill post the map)

Chimaera
2012-07-02, 01:59 PM
Critical vs Gaelam:
[roll0]
dmg: [roll1]

negochops
2012-07-02, 02:10 PM
the other two reflex saves throws i`ve forgot

[roll0]
[roll1]

negochops
2012-07-02, 02:14 PM
after all my attacks, my wolf must be hurt, somehow.
i`ll make this attack, that will be the last of his mighty life.
CRY YOU BASTARD
[roll0] dmg [roll1]
[roll2] dmg [roll3]
[roll4] dmg [roll5]