PDA

View Full Version : Reality Sculptor

Strormer
2012-04-03, 11:15 PM
Any suggestions for a reality manipulator build?

The goal is for him to conjure anything he can think up and it becomes completely real and permanent until either he dismisses it or he is killed. His imagination should be the limit to his ability to alter reality. If someone wants him to change fate, he could. If someone wants to be sent back in time, he could do that too.

We're lvl 21 epic and his race is Draconic Unseelie Windigo. (Draconomicon, Dragon Compendium, Bastards and Bloodlines, respectively) His stats are as follows: 23, 19, 19, 19, 16, 15, before racial modifiers (+4 Str, +2 Dex, +2 Con, -2 Int, +2 Wis, +2 Cha, and the +5 floating from levels).

The only think I can think of right now that would accomplish such a thing is spamming wish, which just can't work as a concept.

For examples of what I want to create see Ixidor from Magic: The Gathering or Gabriel/Loki from Supernatural.

Thanks for suggestions.

Kuulvheysoon
2012-04-03, 11:24 PM
Not very experienced at Epic (mainly because that's where things COMPLETELY break down), but I'd suggest maybe the Shaper (psion) ACF from the Mind's Eye archive over at WotC?

Minor Nitpick; Draconic was reprinted in Races of the Dragon, so you should probably reference there in the future (mainly because there is obtains the [dragonblood] subtype)

Zonugal
2012-04-03, 11:43 PM
Have you explored divine rules and such?

Because even a divine rank of 1 could open up for reality altering.

Strormer
2012-04-04, 12:27 AM
I had decided not to do psionic, but it could work. Also I was not particularly familiar with RotD. I'll look it up.

Also, not sure if I could convince dm of divine rank. Is there a prc, feat, or the like that would allow me to gain it? DM said no.

Lostbutseeking
2012-04-04, 05:12 AM
Shadow craft mage with Arcane disciple: luck for shadow miracle is pretty much Ixidor to a T.

See if your dm will wave the racial requirement as you are not a gnome, if not the Prc Stoneblessed will let you qualify although it will cost you caster levels.