PDA

View Full Version : Need build help for Evil Pally/Assassin

rmccarver
2012-04-04, 09:38 AM
Posted this before, but it got pushed from front page quickly. Need help figuring out how to further my characters build for storyline. Sorry for reposting, but I could use the help.

Character:
Changeling, Urban Ranger, Level 3...
Str 12, Dex 18, Con 14, Int 12, Wis 13, Cha 14
Feats: Combat Reflexes, Deft Oppurtunist, Weapon Finesse
Class: Voice of the City, Endurance, Urban Tracking, Rival Organization (Judicial System).
Items: Boots of Dimensional Stride and +1 Keen Rapier

After Ranger LVL 4, I was thinking of putting in 2 LVL's of Rogue.

Concept. I worship The Fury, of the Dark Six in Eberron. We are located in Sharn. My family was killed by a man who was then let go by the judicial system who was paid off. The man belongs to house, but I don't know which. I worship the fury in my search for vengeance. At level 4, I plan on making a plea to The Fury to aid me in my search for vengeance and for her assistance I will devote my life to her. (By Level 6 I wish to be in a class dedicated to her completely, sort of a Anti-Paladin or Unholy Assassin type character?)

What classes should I look into to go for at level 6? I know this is not the strongest build, but for roleplaying purposes it has turned out awesome. Come to find out, The Fury's favored weapon is the Rapier, which I had orginally chosen, due to my love for weapon finesse.

Thanks in advance for all your thoughts and ideas playground!

Particle_Man
2012-04-04, 09:53 AM
I think Complete Scoundrel has a class for this with the tagline "Scream. Scream like you made me scream." Not sure on power-level but it seems to rock the vengeance vibe.

JonRG
2012-04-04, 10:38 AM
I think Complete Scoundrel has a class for this with the tagline "Scream. Scream like you made me scream." Not sure on power-level but it seems to rock the vengeance vibe.

That's the Avenging Executioner, which is basically an Assassin with some fear effects.

Fluffwise, Black Flame Zealot (Complete Divine 21) wouldn't be a bad choice. It revolves around kukri and is more of a Rogue/Cleric PrC.