PDA

View Full Version : Shape shifting clothes

Morithias
2012-04-04, 01:04 PM
This is going to be a quick one, but might be harder/easier then I think it is.

What would you estimate would be the price of a set of clothing that can shape shift to it's users desires.

I.e Basic street clothes one minute, ballgrown the next, wedding dress the next, Dark overlord dress after that.

Prestidigitation seems like a decent place to start, but it says the items that are created from it are "Crude and look artificial" I'm looking for something more...fancy seeing how the characters is a Princess...who happens to be part of a world domination conspiracy (now you see why she needs the dress).

So any ideas?

Diarmuid
2012-04-04, 01:06 PM
Shiftweave from MIC can do what you're looking for, but on a limited basis. Maybe start there as a basis and work your way up.

Necroticplague
2012-04-04, 01:07 PM
The name escapes me, but I could have sworn there was already an item that did exactly this (glamoured?).

stack
2012-04-04, 01:09 PM
Vestment of many styles, races of Eberron pg 174, 500 GP. Note that it has no effect on armor worn.

Morithias
2012-04-04, 01:13 PM
Vestment of many styles, races of Eberron pg 174, 500 GP. Note that it has no effect on armor worn.

Thank you everyone! I should've known to check Eberron stuff, what with the changlings and all.

Thanks again! This forum is very useful!

deuxhero
2012-04-04, 04:07 PM
Note glamored for armor (DMG) as well.