PDA

View Full Version : Way of the Wicked [PF]

Mari01
2012-04-05, 10:14 AM
Has anyone else purchased this? I'm not sure if I'm allowed to talk about it (OGL and what not has always confused me) but if so, can anyone share some experiences? I'm going to be running through it a second time with a completely different group. The first one had a lot of fun with charm person and the guard. Normally charm spells have NO effect in our games, but this time the sorcerer had charmed a head guard and was having a blast! I'm also very proud to say that they are using the free hat of disguises to great effect! I may have a bunch of scheming masterminds yet.

TL;DR Experiences with Book one of Way of the Wicked

Nizaris
2012-04-05, 01:59 PM
Not familiar with the material but as for OGL, it should say towards the front of the material if it is OGL or not. A lot of Pathfinder stuff is but it should be marked regardless. If it is under the OGL then my understanding is you can post whatever you want because it is not copyrighted. If it is not under the OGL then you just can't post specifics such as stat blocks and direct quotes but general things are fine.

example from 3.5: I can say the Warlock exists, what book he's from and very general things, like he can blast things with his eldrich blast but cannot give the actual rules as the book it's from is not OGL.