PDA

View Full Version : Hilarious Elemental Variant Creatures

Deth Muncher
2012-04-05, 02:47 PM
Hey guys! So, in an effort to shake up my campaign today, I'm going to be using some rather fun elemental variants to some regular creatures. The template (http://dungeons.wikia.com/wiki/Elemental_Creature_(3.5e_Template)) I'm using is rater straightforward, though if there's a more official way to give something an elemental subtype, I'm more than okay with it.

Since today's adventure takes place in a dungeon with an elemental rift to the Plane of Fire, I was thinking that where the rift is is kind of like a beach. And what likes to live on beaches?

Crabs. Specifically, That Damned Crab. Which will now be That Damned Fire Crab. It should be wonderful. Other hilarious things to show up today will probably be something amusing, like a Dire Fire Shark, if they end up figuring out how to safely enter the rift (which is currently effectively a pool of lava), or Fire Megaraptors.

So. What are some other fun elemental variant creatures you have used/will use? Doesn't have to be fire, just amusing.