PDA

View Full Version : Yugioh TCG/CCG Discussion Thread

Giegue
2012-04-06, 08:03 AM
Yes, yugioh. Despite being well over the age of the target audience for this game I still play. It was a big part of my childhood, and what ulitmatly got me into role-playing via freeform forum RPs based on the anime, so I play partly for nostalga, partly for fun. Anyway...this is not a place to discuss that, though. This is for the discussion of the game itself. Your decks, the state of the meta, Pegasus League, any and all topics in regards to the ygo TCG/CCG(anime discussion should be saved for the media discussion forum) can be discussed here. Just thought I'd post this because MTG(another awesome game I play) has a topic but ygo doesn't...So, to kick things off, do any of you have sideboard ideas for my current RL deck? It's a Dark World deck and the list is below...

Monsters (17):
3x Grapha, Dragon Lord of Dark World
1x Goldd, Wu-lord of Dark World
1x Silva, Warlord of Dark World
3x Snoww, Unlight of Dark World
3x Beiige, Vanguard of Dark World
3x Broww, Huntsman of Dark World
3x Trance Archfiend

Spells (15):
3x The Gates of Dark World
3x Dark World Dealings
3x Dragged Down Into the Grave
1x Card Destruction
1x Foolish Burial
1x Book of Moon
1x Dark Hole
1x Heavy Storm
1x Monster Reborn

Traps (8):
2x Skill Drain
1x Dark Smog
2x Mind Crush
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Solemn Judgement
1x Mirror Force

Extra Deck (7):
3x Number 39: Utopia
1x Number C39: Utopia Ray
1x Wind-Up Zenmiester
1x Steelswarm Roach
1x Adreus, Keeper of Armageddon

Sideboard (???):
1x Skill Drain
????

So, let the ygo discussion begin.

Winthur
2012-04-06, 08:27 AM
I only ever played Yu-Gi-Oh before through those silly "Power of Chaos" series of video games where you duel Yugi, Kaiba and Joey from the show. My brother accumulated all the cards and we played this through LAN; when strongest cards involved Goblin Attack Force, Slate Warrior, Big Shield Gardna, full Exodia or Needle Worm (Banisher of the Light + three flipped Needle Worms = lolololol)

Then I learned about duelingnetwork.com, the website where you can duel online. They have all the recent cards which kinda put me off because Synchros and XYZs are something I had no idea about. I do have two decks but they're almost as oldschool as my video game decks (one of them revolves around Zombies, and the other around Exodia powered by Sangan). Maybe you could put your deck on there and check it out in duels with other people.