PDA

View Full Version : Need Ideas for A Strongheart Halfling Knife Fighter

Palanan
2012-04-09, 10:31 PM
My PCs don't know it yet, but they've run afoul of a halfling street crew who will be paying them a midnight visit. The crew leader will be a strongheart halfling with serious issues against anyone taller than three foot two.

There are two PCs in particular they'll be going after; the crew leader will take one and three of his gang will take the other. Both PCs are fourth level, and I'm thinking the crew leader will be third level and tough enough to put up a contumacious fight.

I'd been thinking rogue, but after looking through a fairly recent Rogue Handbook (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8711233), I'm almost convinced to start with a swordsage dip, although I usually don't use ToB. I also don't have much experience at building rogues, and third level doesn't seem to qualify for much.

So, I'd like him to be a street tough, no magical aptitude, just a blackhearted cutpurse with a wicked knife. I'm open to options from just about any WotC sourcebook, plus Dragon magazine. Anything involving stabbing is bound to be good.