PDA

View Full Version : [3.5] Necropolitan Druid

Krotchrot
2012-04-10, 12:16 PM
In an upcoming Gestalt game I am toying with the idea of a Human Necropolitan Druid//Totemist. I was wondering with the Corrupted Wild Shape Feat, will that still allow me to use all my allowed Forms as I level in Druid?

It would be cool to have d12 HD with a lot the the creatures I could turn into rather than their natural HD. Plus Undead Immunities!

Krotchrot
2012-04-10, 02:29 PM
Better yet, as a Totemist, how does becoming an Undead via the Necropolitan Ritual affect your Soulmelds as your CON score becomes 0?

rmg22893
2012-04-10, 02:49 PM
Better yet, as a Totemist, how does becoming an Undead via the Necropolitan Ritual affect your Soulmelds as your CON score becomes 0?

Undead have no Con score, or a Con score of "-". There's a huge difference. A Con of zero means you're dead. No Con score means you have no metabolism or anything of that sort. I'd assume you'd have to key your Totemist abilities off of something else.

Analytica
2012-04-10, 03:58 PM
IIRC there is a feat (Undead Meldshaper?) that makes it use Cha instead.

Krotchrot
2012-04-10, 04:18 PM
Ah found it: Undead Meldshaper MoI pg.41, Lets you use your Wisdom score instead of Constitution score.

evil-frosty
2012-04-10, 05:34 PM
Ah found it: Undead Meldshaper MoI pg.41, Lets you use your Wisdom score instead of Constitution score.

Well that is handy. You do not have a con score. And both of your main abilities are keyed off of your wisdom score. Nifty how that works out.