PDA

View Full Version : Tarrasque vs Balor?

Skyrunner
2012-04-10, 11:02 PM
This came up on another forum, and I suddenly was curious.

I'm pretty sure the Tarrasque would win, because of its size, regeneration, carapace, swallow, and pin abilities... What does the Playground think?

Acora
2012-04-10, 11:06 PM
Tarrasque, all the way. I mean, I'm a huge fan of Balors, but if I remember correctly (I don't have my 3.5 sourcebooks on me at the moment), Balors are meant, when fought by a standard party at their level, to be accompanied by several other monsters. The Tarrasque is very specifically meant to take on an entire party on its own.

Harry
2012-04-10, 11:06 PM
This came up on another forum, and I suddenly was curious.

I'm pretty sure the Tarrasque would win, because of its size, regeneration, carapace, swallow, and pin abilities... What does the Playground think?

Nope the thread was made here http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=236312 by some guy named Harry :smallwink:

Darth Stabber
2012-04-10, 11:10 PM
Balors can fly, BigT can't. /thread

Harry
2012-04-10, 11:13 PM
Eventualy the balor dominates it finds some human the balor beats up the Tarrasque then summons a demon with his summon fiend ability with wish gives the wish to the human then the human wishes the Tarrasque to stay dead then the balor wins like a boss :smallcool:

Skyrunner
2012-04-10, 11:19 PM
Ah, telepork. Ok, thanks >.> I'll just go lock this thread...

EDIT: Does the Playgroud forums allow self-locking? I don't think I see it.

blazingshadow
2012-04-11, 12:34 AM
how about a pit fiend? can he stomp big T as well?

Calanon
2012-04-11, 12:36 AM

Yes much easier... :smallsmile:

Zaydos
2012-04-11, 12:39 AM

Big T can't overcome the pit fiend's regeneration. Pit fiends also have Wish. While both a balor and a pit fiend would have trouble getting through Big T's defenses they could pick the battlefield, drop stuff, and use their mental faculties to do so eventually.

Vegan Zombie
2012-04-11, 12:50 AM

Telepork sounds delicious! Can I haz mine medium rare? :smallbiggrin:

Ravens_cry
2012-04-11, 01:00 AM
Telepork, eh?
Sounds familiar (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW-NiGp1gys) . . .

Chess435
2012-04-11, 01:50 AM

EDIT: Does the Playgroud forums allow self-locking? I don't think I see it.

Just report your OP, saying you want to lock it, and the mods will get around to it.