PDA

View Full Version : Avatar: The Last Airbender - Pathfinder (PEACH pretty please!!) ~Airbender~ up!

McToomin
2012-04-12, 09:51 PM
Hi there.

Hoo boy, I barely even know where to start. This project all began 7 months ago when I wanted to make a 1-20 Avatar base class. That's all. Something simple, and small.

Not long after beginning work on the base class, I realized that an Avatar class cannot stand alone. You need to have the framework of the other benders. So I decided well I'll do each of the four benders, plus the Avatar class.

Things spiraled wildly out of control from there. As mentioned above, I've spent 7 months on this project. Sometimes I feel like giving up, but I take a look at what I've created, and while I don't think it's perfect by any means, I really think it's shaping up alright. This is my first large homebrew project, and definitely the first one I'm posting here.

And before you point me to other Avatar (https://sites.google.com/site/avatard20/) d20 systems (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=199012), just know that I have looked at some of them. I haven't heavily researched. The reason I even continued with my project after finding out about those (and it's a sentiment I've seen shared several times) is that these systems are wholly independent; they aren't compatible with systems most d20 players are already mostly familiar with, 3.5 / Pathfinder. I feel like the basic framework is solid enough to support bending and the world of Avatar, and so I decided that my project would be compatible. Ideally, you should be able to take any of the races, classes, abilities, whatever from my system and add it to a Pathfinder game, no problem. Nothing against those other systems, I'm sure they're awesome (I know that specifically both of the ones I linked had their starts here, so do not think that I'm knocking anyone else's work). I just didn't feel I had time to learn an entirely new system, and even less of a chance of convincing my gaming group to also all learn a new system that wasn't compatible with everything they were familiar with and what they wanted to play. Hence, my system.

So I'll just point out now that I've been working on the website for months now.

http://www.avatarsrd.com/

Keep in mind if you visit that site that it is nowhere near complete yet. That website is where I am constantly editing the work (Google sites automatically saving work has been a HUGE lifesaver several times). So I repeat, literally nothing is in final form yet. Plenty of pages are empty, some only contain links to things that I think would fit with that class/ability/whatever but nothing else, and lots of pages I'm not currently happy with. That said, if you feel like perusing what I have so far, you are more than welcome. Many things will be changed. If you go to the site, it is super pre-alpha version. The things I post to this thread will be things that I'm relatively happy with and am actively looking for critique on. If you do come across something on the site and you get a great idea and just want to help, I'm always happy to hear suggestions. You can message me here, post in this topic, or email me at [email protected].

Alright, I think that about covers the introduction. So now I'll post up the first class I'm looking for critique on: the Airbender (http://www.avatarsrd.com/classes/airbender)!

http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/2878/classesairbender05.png

"I laugh at gravity all the time! Hahaha... gravity."
- Aang, Airbender

For those who are as quick on their feet as they are with their words, there is no better fit than being an airbender. Airbenders rule the skies and never fear the freedom granted by their element. Airbending was originally learned from the sky bison, powerful and majestic animals who soared through the air above the tallest mountains of the world. The air nomads congregated in these areas, and were eventually able to learn the art for themselves. Airbenders tend to use violence only for necessary defense, and indeed tend to see violence as an immature outlet for hostile emotions. Airbenders detach themselves from worldly concerns and find freedom and peace in the skies.

http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/s373/mctoomin/classes/classes-airbender-03.png

Role: Despite her incredible combat prowess, an airbender is not a typical melee fighter. When forced to be near her opponents, an airbender can keep within their reach and yet totally untouchable. An airbender can circle around her opponents, always inches away from their grasp. Airbenders are masters of flitting around the battlefield, continually walking the razor's edge of doom without ever feeling the sting of a blow nor the bite of a blade, getting to where they are needed the most.

Alignment: Any

Hit Die: d6

Starting Wealth: 2d6 x 10 gp (average 70 gp). In addition, each character begins play with an outfit worth 10 gp or less.

Class Skills

The airbender's class skills are Acrobatics (Dex), Climb (Str), Craft (Int), Escape Artist (Dex), Fly (Dex), Knowledge (Bending) (Int), Knowledge (Nature) (Int), Knowledge (Planes) (Int), Perception (Wis), Perform (Cha), Profession (Wis), Sleight of Hand (Dex), and Stealth (Dex).

Skill Ranks per Level: 6 + Int modifier

{table=head]Level|Base Attack Bonus|Fort Save|Ref Save|Will Save|Special|Ki Points|Wan Ji Known|Forms Known

1st|
+0|
+0|
+2|
+0|Airbending, Ki Pool|
3|
2|
1|

2nd|
+1|
+0|
+3|
+0|Heritage Feat|
4|
3|
1|

3rd|
+1|
+1|
+3|
+1||
5|
4|
2|

4th|
+2|
+1|
+4|
+1|Leaf in the Wind 1/round|
6|
5|
2|

5th|
+2|
+1|
+4|
+1|Fleet-Footed|
7|
6|
3|

6th|
+3|
+2|
+5|
+2|Heritage Feat|
8|
7|
3|

7th|
+3|
+2|
+5|
+2||
9|
8|
4|

8th|
+4|
+2|
+6|
+2|Leaf in the Wind 2/round|
10|
9|
4|

9th|
+4|
+3|
+6|
+3|Sonic Attack|
11|
10|
5|

10th|
+5|
+3|
+7|
+3|Heritage Feat|
12|
11|
5|

11th|
+5|
+3|
+7|
+3||
13|
12|
6|

12th|
+6/+1|
+4|
+8|
+4|Leaf in the Wind 3/round|
14|
13|
6|

13th|
+6/+1|
+4|
+8|
+4||
15|
14|
7|

14th|
+7/+2|
+4|
+9|
+4|Heritage Feat|
16|
15|
7|

15th|
+7/+2|
+5|
+9|
+5|Bender's Soul|
17|
16|
8|

16th|
+8/+3|
+5|
+10|
+5|Leaf in the Wind 4/round|
18|
17|
8|

17th|
+8/+3|
+5|
+10|
+5||
19|
18|
9|

18th|
+9/+4|
+6|
+11|
+5|Heritage Feat|
20|
19|
9|

19th|
+9/+4|
+6|
+11|
+6||
21|
20|
10|

20th|
+10/+5|
+6|
+12|
+6|Leaf in the Wind 5/round, Twinkle Toes|
22|
21|
10|[/table]

Class Features

All of the following are class features of the airbender.

Weapon and Armor Proficiency: Airbenders are proficient with all simple weapons. Airbenders are not proficient with any kind of armor or shield. Armor interferes with an airbender's hand motions, which can cause bending with somatic components to fail (see Bending and Armor).

Airbending (Su)

Each kind of bender has an element that is a part of their heritage, one which they can wield and which grants them wan ji (see Wan Ji Known, below), bonus feats, and other special abilities. The element is never chosen by the bender, instead some say the elements choose their benders. Once someone is a bender, they are only ever a bender of that element; no bender can bend more than a single element aside from the Avatar. Typically, elements transcend bloodlines, being passed down through families, but this is not always the case. A child may be born to a family of prominent benders who possesses no bending ability at all, while another powerful bender could be born to an otherwise non-bending family. This elemental power manifests in a number of ways as the bender gains levels.

At 1st level, an airbender can bend wind and air to attack their foes without initiating a wan ji or being in a specific form with Tiny-sized airbending. At level 3, and every three levels thereafter (6th, 9th, 12th, 15th, and 18th level), a bender's bending size increases by one step. The damage for elemental strikes and the effects of wind on creatures are detailed below. The table details only simple airbending strikes and attacks. Wan ji may deal different or additional damage and have different range, effects on creatures, and saves as noted. All airbending requires the use of verbal components unless specifically noted otherwise. This includes elemental strikes.

Table: Airbending Elemental Strikes
{table=head]Ki Level|Air Size|Number of Squares|Ki Cost|Range|Elemental Strike Damage

1st-2nd|
Tiny|
1|
-|
-|
1d6

3rd-5th|
Small|
1|
-|
-|
2d6

6th-8th|
Medium|
1|
1|
10 ft.|
3d6

9th-11th|
Large|
2|
2|
20 ft.|
4d6

12th-14th|
Huge|
3|
3|
30 ft.|
6d6

15th-17th|
Gargantuan|
4|
4|
40 ft.|
8d6

18+|
Colossal|
6|
5|
50 ft.|
10d6[/table]

An airbender must have line of effect to a creature in order to strike it with airbending without initiating a wan ji that specifically states otherwise. Elemental strike damage is the same for an airbender of any size; the amount of air an airbender can bend is not dependent on physical size, but on bending talent and skill. If an airbender wears armor, uses a shield, or carries a medium or heavier load, their air size for bending is reduced by one category, to a minimum of Tiny. Airbenders are also subject to bending failure chance if they wear any armor.

Airbenders can perform elemental strikes to attack their enemies with blasts of air, forgoing the need for a traditional weapon. Elemental strikes are treated as a manufactured weapon for the purpose of effects that enhance or improve manufactured weapons. However, a bender cannot add magic weapon enhancements to her air. Airbenders can strike an opponent with up to their maximum air size as a standard action. An airbender cannot full attack with her elemental strikes unless specifically granted the ability. Airbenders must spend ki points to initiate higher levels of airbending as an elemental strike. For Medium airbending, the airbender must spend 1 ki point. For each size category larger than Medium, the airbender must spend 1 additional ki point, to a maximum of 5 at Colossal airbending. Airbenders are not required to attack with their highest-level elemental strikes, and can fight with smaller elemental strikes if they choose.

An airbender does not need to "draw" air as a traditional weapon is drawn. Airbending elemental strikes hit an area equal to its size, as given on the table above. The number given is the strike's length and width, so Large earthbending would hit a 2 square by 2 square area, while Gargantuan would hit a 4x4 area. The airbender makes a single attack roll against all creatures within the area, or any creature at least partially in the area. Airbenders can only use airbending as a melee weapon until their ki level rises, granting them the ability to make ranged attacks as though with a ranged weapon. Airbenders can use higher-level airbending (which grants a range) as a melee weapon if they choose. Depending on the circumstance, bending may be wielded as a light, one-handed, two-handed, or thrown weapon. Bending must be wielded the same way for an entire round, however, an airbender can change the way the air is wielded from round to round. Therefor, airbending could qualify for such feats as Pushing Assault (which only applies to two-handed weapons) and Rapid Shot (which only applies to ranged weapons) simultaneously. However, although the airbender has both feats, she cannot gain the benefit of both feats in the same round. The airbender must choose how she wields her air and act accordingly, applying any feats or abilities that are applicable for that round.

Benders have some control over materials that have mixed with an element they can bend. For example, a mixture of air and water such as mist, or a mixture of air and earth such as dust or blowing sand. An airbender can bend a material mixed with a substance they cannot bend at a -2 penalty to attack rolls. If it is mixed with their opposed element (for an airbender, this is earth), they incur a -4 penalty to attack rolls instead. These substances may not work in the same way that wan ji describe for standard airbending. This is left up to the GM's discretion. An airbender can also take a full-round action that does provoke attacks of opportunity to separate their element from a mixed substance, allowing them to bend it normally.

In addition, basic airbending can be used indefinitely to perform minor tricks. All benders must practice their bending in order to master it, and so it is not uncommon to find an airbender using their bending to perform ordinary or mundane tasks. However, airbending that is not being used as an elemental strike or initiated by a wan ji is subject to severe limitations. Basic airbending can slowly lift 1 pound per air size of material off of the ground. It can clean items by blowing wind across them, and can cool 1 pound per air size of nonliving material per round. It cannot deal damage or affect concentration. Basic bending also lacks the power to duplicate any wan ji's effects; in order to mimic those effects, one must initiate the wan ji. Benders must have 1 point in their ki pool in order to do any bending. An airbender can initiate any level 0 wan ji without needing to learn it. Level 0 wan ji cost no ki points to initiate.

Wan Ji Known (Ex)

An airbender begins play with two level 1 wan ji known. As the airbender levels up, she gains one additional wan ji known per level gained, as shown on Table: Airbender. There are nine levels of wan ji and forms that can be learned, and an airbender's ki level determines the level of wan ji and forms she can learn (see Ji and Form Levels). Airbenders can only learn airbending wan ji. An airbender cannot select other disciplines unless they multiclass.

Once an airbender has learned a wan ji, it is usable any time they have enough ki points in their pool in order to fund the wan ji (see Ki Pool, below). Bending wan ji are considered supernatural abilities unless noted otherwise in their description. Wan ji provoke attacks of opportunity unless a bender initiates them defensively.

Ki Pool (Su)

Airbenders gain access to a ki pool when they gain their first bending level. A ki pool is a well of supernatural energy that can be used to bolster an airbender's power through meditation and focus. Airbenders gain a number of ki points for each level they gain, as given on Table: Airbender. Airbenders gain an additional number of ki points equal to their Charisma modifier. Ki points are used to fund wan ji. An airbender begins the day with the number of ki points in their pool as appropriate for their level. Each time the airbender initiates a wan ji, they spend a number of ki points equal to the level of the wan ji initiated. So initiating a level 1 wan ji would cost 1 ki point, while initiating a level 5 wan ji would cost 5 ki points. Ki points granted by different classes stack.

An airbender can recover her ki points by spending 10 minutes in calm rest. For every 10 minutes the airbender spends in rest, she regains 1d4 ki points. The bender does not need to sleep, but cannot take strenuous actions such as fighting, walking any faster than normal speed, or performing any skill check that is tied to a physical ability score. A bender can only gain up to her maximum amount of ki points; she can never gain more than her maximum ki points available.

Basic airbending and elemental strikes (see Airbending, above) do not require ki points to power until higher levels; however, a bender must have at least 1 ki point in her pool in order to bend at all. If an airbender expends all of her ki, or otherwise loses access to her ki points, she cannot bend until she recovers her ki.

Forms Known (Ex)

An airbender begins play with knowledge of a single 1st-level form. At each odd-numbered level beyond 1st, they gain an additional form known. Like wan ji, forms have levels, and so the level form an airbender can learn is determined by their ki level (see Ji and Form Levels). Unlike wan ji, forms require no ki points to be spent in order to assume them; however, like basic bending, a bender must have at least 1 ki point in her pool in order to gain the benefit of any form. Assuming a form is a swift action. Forms are extraordinary abilities unless noted otherwise in the form description.

Heritage Feat (Ex)

At level 2, an airbender gains a bonus feat tied to her elemental heritage. The bonus feats available for an airbender to choose from are Combat Expertise, Combat Reflexes, Dodge, Improved Reposition, Mobility, Sidestep, Sidestep of Opportunity, and Step Up. At 6th level, and every four levels thereafter (10th, 14th, and 18th level), the airbender gains an additional bonus feat chosen from this list. The airbender must meet any prerequisites for her chosen bonus feat in order to learn it.

Leaf in the Wind (Ex)

Beginning at 4th level, an airbender can attempt to circle walk around her enemy's attacks. Circle walking is the core of airbending; to use spiraling movements to stay safe in the thick of battle. Any time the airbender is subject to an attack, she can attempt to circle walk around it as an immediate action. The airbender makes a Reflex saving throw against the attack roll of an incoming attack. If she is successful, she can make a 5 foot step as an immediate action. The airbender can only perform this action once per round, and the 5 feet count against her movement speed for the next round. If the movement would not take her out of reach of the attack, the airbender is still hit normally. If the airbender is adjacent to the opponent attacking her at the start of her movement, she can attempt a reposition combat maneuver as part of this action. If she is successful, she can position the attacking opponent in the square she leaves behind. This maneuver does not provoke an attack of opportunity.

At 8th level, and every four levels thereafter (12th, 16th, and 20th level), the airbender can use this ability one more time per round.

Fleet-Footed (Ex)

At 5th level, an airbender's base land speed increases by 10 feet. She can take 10 on Acrobatics checks even while distracted or threatened, and can take 20 on an Acrobatics check once per day for every five ki levels she possesses. In addition, the airbender gains concealment against any creature using tremorsense to locate her.

Sonic Attack (Su)

At level 9, an airbender gains the ability to strike her opponents with the power of air. As a free action, an airbender can enhance her elemental strike to deal an additional 1d6 points of sonic damage on a successful hit. This ability is usable a number of times per day equal to 3 + the airbender's Dexterity modifier.

At level 13, this effect increases to a sonic burst. In addition to the extra sonic damage, the sonic burst deals an extra 1d10 points of sonic damage on a successful critical hit. If the elemental strike's critical multiplier is x3, the sonic burst deals 2d10 points of sonic damage. If the element strike's critical multiplier is x4, the sonic burst deals 3d10 of sonic damage.

Bender's Soul (Ex)

At 15th level, an airbender gains spell resistance equal to her ki level + 10. In order to affect the airbender with wan ji, a bender must get a result on a ki level check (1d20 + ki level) that equals or exceeds the airbender's spell resistance. Spell resistance does apply to elemental strikes.

Twinkle Toes (Ex)

By 20th level, an airbender has become incredibly light on their feet. An airbender can perform a 5 ft. step as a free action once per round, allowing the airbender to take both a 5 ft. step and normal movement in the same round. This 5 ft. step is additional movement and does not count as the airbender's normal 5 ft. step nor does it subtract from her normal movement. This 5 ft. step otherwise follows all normal rules for 5 ft. steps.

Bending and Armor

Armor restricts the complicated gestures required while performing any bending that has somatic components. The armor and shield descriptions list the bending failure chance for different armors and shields.

If bending doesn't have a somatic component, a bender can perform it with no bending failure chance while wearing armor. Such bending can also be performed even if the bender's hands are bound or they are grappling (although concentration checks still apply normally).

Ex-Airbenders

Like any other class, airbenders can be multiclass characters, but airbenders face special restrictions. An airbender cannot take levels of any class that specifically grants another bending element (such as earthbender, firebender, or waterbender). If any airbender takes levels in a class that grants bending but does not specify an element (such as pro-bender or spirit seer), the airbender must continue learning airbending wan ji and forms; she cannot learn another element under any condition.

http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/s373/mctoomin/classes/classes-airbender-01.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So there you have it! Just a few more notes and then this post will finally be over.

- This began as loosely based on Tome of Battle and then branched off from there, but its influence remains. "Wan ji" are maneuvers (specifically, "wan ji" are bending maneuvers, while just plain "ji" are martial maneuvers). "Forms" are stances.
- Some things still aren't complete and could be tightened up, I know. There is a feat that lets you use Dexterity for combat maneuvers, that should be on the heritage list. Sidestep of Opportunity is Evasive Reflexes from ToB.
- I have a list of Airbending wan ji up right here (https://sites.google.com/site/avatarsrd/wan-ji-forms/airbending). I don't have time to put it up tonight, but it'll give you a basic idea on the power level I'm shooting for. I know the wan ji need to be worked on, that's just the basics.

I think that's all that's necessary for now. This is my first homebrew post on this forum (or any forum), so please please please peach my work! Just don't go too harshly on me. :)

avetovitz
2012-04-12, 11:02 PM
This is outstanding! I look forward to seeing more!

masterstalker2
2012-04-12, 11:26 PM
I immediately thought that it needed the Monk's unarmed strike bonuses, though possibly reduced, when I looked the at abilities chart because airbenders are monks.

I also think that maybe the Airbender should get the fast movement monk feature, using bending to move faster (the fleet-footed feature doesn't raise enough when you think about what an airbender is capable of doing), along with the high jump feature.

I also think that maybe they should get an AC bonus similar to what the monk has.

All in all, it seems like a good class that i might try out in a campaign.

McToomin
2012-04-13, 06:11 AM
Several of the forms will have you covered as far as dodge bonuses and movement speed goes. The way I saw it, Aang isn't that fast naturally, but only specifically when he augments his speed with airbending.

Basically, I began with one class called "Bender" that took an element like a sorcerer takes bloodlines. However, my fiancée brought up two points when playtesting a waterbender for me:

1) The way it was formatted was just too confusing. Sorcerer bloodlines grant some abilities, but the benders have basically all different class features.

and

2) When people look at an avatar game, they'll be looking specifically for their preferred bender type in the class list, not just "bender."

I mention this because the other three specific bending classes get class features at the same rate as each other. I wasn't sure if, balance-wise, it would be fair to give the airbenders fast speed while the other classes don't (I'll put the others up soon).

Don't misunderstand, I'm not saying that you're wrong. I don't claim to know best about anything. Do you think that, given forms that grant similar abilities, that fast movement and an AC bonus should be part of the base class? Should I remove those forms and just make it part of the class?

Thanks for taking the time to look, it really means a lot to me.

And thanks for the compliment! If anyone does end up using my stuff anywhere, tell me about it! I'd love to know!

Ragingsystem
2012-04-13, 08:02 AM
I believe you should keep movement bonuses and AC bonuses as forms. Aang is not fast with out using bending nor is he particularly good at dodging without bending.

Absol197
2012-04-13, 03:30 PM
While the base class itself looks great, I have to say I'm not a fan of the actual wan ji. They're basically just spells from D&D/Pathfinder.

I know, I know, you were trying to keep things as similar to what your friends already know, but unfortunately, the spellcasting system of D&D is very different from bending, and by keeping it too much like D&D, you lose a lot of the feel of bending, and what makes it so unique.

As a few examples, you have verbal components on a lot of your wan ji. Yes, some of them are sonic-based attacks, which can make sense if the airbender is performing a shout of some kind, but never in the show has any bender needed to speak (or even make any sound at all) in order to bend. The closest you get is needing to breathe for firebending, arms-free airbending, and phase changes in waterbending.

You also have a whole bunch of wan ji that allow an airbender to maintain them indefinitely, or at least for a long time (on the order of minutes or hours) for a free action, and no physical movement or concentration necessary. Except for some internal effects, such as the breath of fire to keep yourself warm, Toph's tremorsense, and to a lesser extend the Dai Li clinging to walls, no bender is ever doing two things at once, and gross physical manipulation always requires constant motion to maintain it.

And lastly, you have, in my opinion, so take that for what it's worth, way too many wan ji. A master airbender (as in, someone at 20th-level who has devoted his entire life to perfecting the art) should be able to perform any sort of airbending imaginable. I haven't taken the time to count all of the wan ji you made up, but I think it's a lot more than the 31 someone learns at 20th level. Plus, on a small side note, you make no mention that an airbender needs a glider in order to fly. Other than Aang and Roku in the Avatar State (which, in game terms, should be essentially epic-level airbending), no airbender has flown without a glider.

Now, rereading my post, I feel I may have come across as a little harsh. I'm sorry, I don't really mean to. As might be seen from my signature, and the fact that I'm working on designing one of the two systems you mentioned, I'm always a fan of any attempt to bring the world more Avatar. I just think you're losing a lot of what makes bending unique and fun by modeling it too much off of spells. In a case like bending, I think going a little off the beaten path to make something that has the proper feel is just as important as making it familiar.

Keep up the good work, and I'll be checking in!

EDIT: To go off what your financee said, as well as to give you food for thought, why do individual bending types need to be a different class, or even a class at all? For a normal D&D/Pathfinder game that is incorporating benders, yes, a class is probably the best solution, but for a game set in the Avatar world, why do benders need to be specifically a class? What do you gain from it, and what do you lose from limiting bender to one class? As I said, food for thought! :smallsmile:

Getsugaru
2012-04-18, 05:29 PM
I see very few problems with your system. It looks like your on a good path, but I must post this link to the version I've used before: This version worked out great in my group. (http://theanteheroes.com/Avatar%20d20/BendingChapter.pdf) I'm not saying yours is wrong or anything like that, but perhaps you can take a look at this version and incorperate parts of it into yours. It's worth a shot, right? Like I said before, it looks like your on a good path and I look forward to how this goes.

Also, I must ask. Did you start working on this, take a break, and now come back to it because of the new series?

Mithril Leaf
2012-04-20, 02:43 AM
Looking at the site, many things seem awesome. On an unrelated note, may I have your children?

Debihuman
2012-04-20, 06:43 AM
I am not sure I like adding Knowledge (Bending) as a skill. It seems to just add to skills proliferation. You didn't even bother to mention how it differs from other knowledge skills or why it is even necessary. Since all bending is related to the elements (fire, water, earth, air) why not just make it Knowledge (The Planes)? This class already has Knowledge (The Planes) as a skill, so adding Knowledge (Bending) seems redundant.

Debby

Edit: I missed that Airbenders did get the fly skill; please disregard my earlier comments regarding this.

Sparticus42
2012-12-14, 07:59 AM
So, I loved this idea/plan (read through the air bender posted here and it looks great). I then went to go to the webpage to read up on the bender class I'm in love with (earth bender!!), and got nothing! Is there another way to get the other bender classes info? Thanks, and great work :D

Hiro Protagonest
2012-12-14, 08:24 PM
I see very few problems with your system. It looks like your on a good path, but I must post this link to the version I've used before: This version worked out great in my group. (http://theanteheroes.com/Avatar%20d20/BendingChapter.pdf) I'm not saying yours is wrong or anything like that, but perhaps you can take a look at this version and incorperate parts of it into yours. It's worth a shot, right? Like I said before, it looks like your on a good path and I look forward to how this goes.

Link's broken, use this one (http://www.brainmurk.com/kasan/Avatar_RPG.pdf).

Puxido
2014-12-22, 02:53 AM
It would seem that the last guys new link has broken as well. Could somebody post a new-working link?